Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Fire Emblem ROM Hacking Omorashi Scenarios

20 hours ago, Kamina-1 said:

I don't really have any restrictions on characters I can think of, I have my preferences and I may turn down requests if I end up using the free model, but if I end up doing paid commissions then I'll work with whatever I'm given.

Also, huge fan of your writing. Awesome to be noticed by you 🥰

Nice, always fun to meet a fan!

Since we're in a Three Houses theme with these requests, I was imagining something involving Bernadetta pre time-skip. Being the bundle of nerves that she is, Bernie really doesn't want to drop her shorts in the middle of a battle where someone could get the drop on her and have their way. She would get to a point where she can't hold it anymore, but another character notices and convinces her to squat and relieve herself, possibly even peeing together. She'd be embarrassed while peeing, but knowing that someone had her back would help her get over it once they're finished.

You can work that in with the other 3H requests if you'd like. Feel free to ask me if there's anything else you need whenever you get around to working on it!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(I was torn between this art board and the fiction board for this post but it's a little bit of both, I can move the post over if it doesn't fit here 🥰) So ROM hacking (Particularly, the GBA Fire

Sorry for the wait, the first ROM Hack is officially finished! (Please read this before playing!) I'm not exactly sure what the policy is on linking ROM Hacks is here so I'll just link the a

Surprise! Rushed out for the holiday season! The 2nd request is now complete! I've have my two jobs, mental health and school all weighing on me so I didn't have much time to work on this. Sorry

Posted Images

2 hours ago, MasterXploder said:

Nice, always fun to meet a fan!

Since we're in a Three Houses theme with these requests, I was imagining something involving Bernadetta pre time-skip. Being the bundle of nerves that she is, Bernie really doesn't want to drop her shorts in the middle of a battle where someone could get the drop on her and have their way. She would get to a point where she can't hold it anymore, but another character notices and convinces her to squat and relieve herself, possibly even peeing together. She'd be embarrassed while peeing, but knowing that someone had her back would help her get over it once they're finished.

You can work that in with the other 3H requests if you'd like. Feel free to ask me if there's anything else you need whenever you get around to working on it!

That scenario sounds great, I have my hands full at the moment with the first request.

I'm not sure if you've read the entire thread, but after the first 3h requests I'll likely be doing start paid commissions so let me know if you plan to submit one.

I'm taking my time with the first hack because I want to show people what this project is fully capable of because I understand that doing commissions for something like this might seem strange, so for lack of a better word, I'm trying to prove myself. So if this requests takes a while, that's the reason.

On 3/27/2022 at 6:45 PM, Kamina-1 said:

(I was torn between this art board and the fiction board for this post but it's a little bit of both, I can move the post over if it doesn't fit here 🥰)

So ROM hacking (Particularly, the GBA Fire Emblem games) is a bit of a hobby of mine and I had an idea and I'm sure if I'm a genius or a madwoman for it.

So here it is.

Because of my proficiency with ROM hacking these games, I could create short, 1 to 3 chapter long ROM hacks that follow Omorashi scenarios with relative ease. Kinda like fan fiction occurring within the engine of the actual game with a visual and gameplay component (And I believe I know my way around these games well enough to incorporate the omorashi component into the gameplay itself which is very exciting!). Now obviously, the GBA engine has it's restrictions but people have done more with less and I think this idea has a lot of potential.

But here's the fun part. Because there's a very vast database of free rom hacking art and assets for the GBA engine I could feature many characters within these hacks and I could DEFINITELY take requests on characters and scenarios people would like to see 

(In fact, if you're interested drop a character and scenario in the comments and I'll see what I can do for you 😉)

If this gets people interested, I'll make another post with more elaboration, but for now, here's a little proof-of-concept preview.

This sample was super fun to make, I doubt this will get too much attention but a girl can dream, right?

YES. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS IS A YES

• 5 weeks later...

Forgot to update this topic but about a week or two ago I resumed progress on the first request. 

If anybody was wondering, I think my commission model will look like this:

The cost for a one map hack will be a "pay-what-you-can" model where you can decide how much you pay and how much you think the hack (or the work put in for the hack) is worth.

Any additional maps will cost a flat $6 extra

Extra $4 for art to accompany the hack (I don't consider myself a good artist so I'll keep the extra cost for art low)

I understand it's annoying that these requests will be paid but I think I'm running the fairest model I can. I'll update you again once the first request is finished which should be soon. Stay tuned!

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Kamina-1 said:

And that's all, the file is linked below, Just throw it into any old GBA emulator and it should run just fine, you also might need winrar to open it, I'm honestly not sure. (Let me know if you have issues!).

It also works perfectly on real hardware, if anybody was curious lol.

It's a bit tough without save states, for me at least. But you did a great job!

Just finished it up. That was a fun little ride for sure. Gameplay was just right, not a cakewalk but also not too difficult as long as you remember to play it smart. The omo elements were quite fun, even if you can only really show it in text in the game. If I may point out something that needs a little improving, I would suggest brushing up a little more on grammar and checking your text. You have a couple missing words and misspellings, as well as a couple mixups involving the correct usage of your/you're and it's/its. Nothing terribly messed up here, just little things that stick out more to writers and other critical types like myself.

Regardless, I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into this, and it shows. Can't wait to see what your next project entails especially if it includes my request!

I just finished playing it, and I definitely liked what you did with it. It makes me really glad to see how well your first request turned out. The ending part with Mercedes was very  very good. 

In terms of gameplay it was very easy, and I ended up with a lot of blank turns of just moving the characters to the next checkpoint. I wouldn't say it was too egregious except for the part just before Shamir joined. Perhaps you could add enemies near the gate so it's not just the cavaliers who can be easily chokepointed. Making hilda only a sword user was odd, but not bad. You did make it so axes and lances could be obtained even though nobody can use them (unless I missed something). 

I also made these quick edits of the portraits so you don't have the weirdness of Mercedes having a normal mini vs everyone else having a "The Last Promise"-style Mini. 

If you prefer the closeups, then I made one so Mercedes fits in instead. 750362523_PortraitEditorRequest1.gba_17@11Mercedes_8ACDA0.png.eec7bc3f9e50ed4de088b2e04812e798.png

853766241_PortraitEditorRequest1.gba_2@02Hilda_8ACBFC.png.0231bdbef983756f24e1d0110846eef9.png83614854_PortraitEditorRequest1.gba_4@04Shamir_8ACC34.png.49d39cc231925cb22e52f023331f8f30.png1618126043_PortraitEditorRequest1.gba_16@10Marianne_8ACD84.png.d003d010f9d9149d0f427b1508cbeb0d.png

2 hours ago, MasterXploder said:

Just finished it up. That was a fun little ride for sure. Gameplay was just right, not a cakewalk but also not too difficult as long as you remember to play it smart. The omo elements were quite fun, even if you can only really show it in text in the game. If I may point out something that needs a little improving, I would suggest brushing up a little more on grammar and checking your text. You have a couple missing words and misspellings, as well as a couple mixups involving the correct usage of your/you're and it's/its. Nothing terribly messed up here, just little things that stick out more to writers and other critical types like myself.

Regardless, I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into this, and it shows. Can't wait to see what your next project entails especially if it includes my request!

I'm mildly dyslexic so I struggle a lot with grammar and structure so it usually takes a long time to read through everything to put together something coherent, it's something I'll work to improve in the future! I'm also really interested in finding ways to implement omo story telling in these hacks through more then just text.

1 hour ago, Bucketman said:

I just finished playing it, and I definitely liked what you did with it. It makes me really glad to see how well your first request turned out. The ending part with Mercedes was very  very good. 

In terms of gameplay it was very easy, and I ended up with a lot of blank turns of just moving the characters to the next checkpoint. I wouldn't say it was too egregious except for the part just before Shamir joined. Perhaps you could add enemies near the gate so it's not just the cavaliers who can be easily chokepointed. Making hilda only a sword user was odd, but not bad. You did make it so axes and lances could be obtained even though nobody can use them (unless I missed something). 

I also made these quick edits of the portraits so you don't have the weirdness of Mercedes having a normal mini vs everyone else having a "The Last Promise"-style Mini. 

If you prefer the closeups, then I made one so Mercedes fits in instead. 750362523_PortraitEditorRequest1.gba_17@11Mercedes_8ACDA0.png.eec7bc3f9e50ed4de088b2e04812e798.png

853766241_PortraitEditorRequest1.gba_2@02Hilda_8ACBFC.png.0231bdbef983756f24e1d0110846eef9.png83614854_PortraitEditorRequest1.gba_4@04Shamir_8ACC34.png.49d39cc231925cb22e52f023331f8f30.png1618126043_PortraitEditorRequest1.gba_16@10Marianne_8ACD84.png.d003d010f9d9149d0f427b1508cbeb0d.png

I intentionally made the gameplay very bare bones so I could focus more on how to make an omo story flow in this particular engine and also because it's very difficult to gauge how much trouble people would have with these hacks. I'm actually very experienced in making maps for GBA hacks and I'd like to apply that lot more but I just wanted to make something very straightforward to start out and then adjust through feedback. Also thank you for adjusting those portraits, I'm not much of a spriter myself, haha.

Overall, thank you both for the feedback and I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it!

💜

16 hours ago, Kamina-1 said:

Sorry for the wait, the first ROM Hack is officially finished!

(Please read this before playing!)

I'm not exactly sure what the policy is on linking ROM Hacks is here so I'll just link the archive directly and if there are any issues, I'll adjust. (There was nothing about it in the guidelines but then again, I doubt it's something that's ever come out.)

So about the hack itself, I went through a lot of different concepts and ideas, and I kind of went back and forth and a lot of things but at the end of the day I decided to keep it simple. In terms of gameplay, I have no idea how experienced people are here so I just kept it very easy for anybody who's only around for the omo plot. Overall, I think it was a success, the execution is very basic and I'd like to do more with the engine but for what's there, I'm happy with it and I think the requesters will be as well. (There's also one scene that's a bit visually bugged and I'm not sure how to fix it, it shouldn't affect anything but I'm sorry if it's a bit distracting).

For anybody having trouble, you progress the map by having your units enter certain areas that are disclosed to you in text. And if you're having trouble because you aren't the greatest at FE, save states are your friend. 

And as for updates for this project, and one I'm sure a lot of you will be happy to hear, my financial situation has greatly improved and I am dropping the commission model entirely, every hack for this project will be produced free of charge. So if you have an idea or a request, feel free to drop it here! Now, this also means that I'll be making these hacks at my pace which isn't particularly hasty but please be patient with me <3.

And finally, I've been getting into art recently so I decided to make a piece to go with this hack, It's my first piece of artwork that's been finished so sorry that it isn't great. It's in the archive along with the ROM file, if you're a better artist than me (which you probably are) I'd like to hear your feedback! 

And that's all, the file is linked below, Just throw it into any old GBA emulator and it should run just fine, you also might need winrar to open it, I'm honestly not sure. (Let me know if you have issues!).

Also, seriously, keep this file within this forum. If I hear of this being shared anywhere else or I see that people outside of here know about it, I will cancel the entire project on the spot. 

Anyhow, this request is for @bangboom , @Storm and @Bucketman. Let me who what you think and I hope you enjoy it!

(Any assets used have been used with permission)

Project Request #1.rar 9.73 MB · 38 downloads

Meanwhile my ding dong ass who doesnt know how to play it 😭

Just now, Alias Unknown said:

Just now, Alias Unknown said:

Is there like a video of it like last time 😭😭

just wanted to say you did an amazing job on this.

a big problem i have with omo games in general is that i usually dont care much for their core gameplay. making the core gameplay fire emblem really solves that problem for me.

i was also very impressed at how well this paces out. aside from a few stretches lacking in enemies, things progressed at an engaging pace despite the base game not being made for this kind of story.

you were really creative using what you had - cutscenes, optional talk dialogues, bonus defeat dialogue, objectives, etc. even the portraits bouncing around!

the writing was also really enjoyable. loved all the different characters' attitudes. really well realised.

my only real feedback is that it was kind of lame looting items no one in the party could use. i don't know much about FE hacking but i think it would also be awesome if you could chuck in some CGs in the cutscenes if you could get your hands on some art.

i would love to play more of these
(and i concur a scenario that also included a male character would be fun too)

I've finished the chapter, so I can offer my viewpoint from someone really bad at Fire Emblem (only played Awakening on casual, still turned into a shitshow, I only paired up enough to have two marriages, one of which was the mandatory one, Sakura Wars is the better strategy game anyway). I love the concept, though I feel that only having three (later four) characters against waves of enemies on a map small and narrow enough that pretty much necessitates fighting them all makes it somewhat of a chore to play through. I also noticed several presentation faults, like text boxes stretching off-screen, and while I don't know how the GBA Fire Emblem games handled multiple dialogue portraits on the same side of the screen, just moving the talking character to the front and nothing else often looks like a layering error.

I also encountered a pretty major bug: after the first event, when the units reach the bathhouse for the first time, I had Mercedes in the row of trees directly below it, in case there was some extra dialogue. When the next wave of enemies spawned (which took too long, I thought the game had softlocked because nobody moves onscreen until the end), Mercedes had vanished, and L Button cycling simply skipped her. Losing one character when you have so few, and the healer to boot, would make the rest pretty much unplayable.

I'm interested in seeing more, because I do find the idea fascinating and fresh, so I hope you only get better.

It was fun, I enjoyed it a lot. A part of me is a little disappointed my wife Marianne didn't wet herself, but her being the one student to make it works for me too. The playthrough was pretty easy by FE standards. Personally I probably don't want it to be much harder, since we all know why we're playing an omo romhack in the first place.