Sign In

female Fire Emblem ROM Hacking Omorashi Scenarios

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(I was torn between this art board and the fiction board for this post but it's a little bit of both, I can move the post over if it doesn't fit here 🥰) So ROM hacking (Particularly, the GBA Fire

Sorry for the wait, the first ROM Hack is officially finished! (Please read this before playing!) I'm not exactly sure what the policy is on linking ROM Hacks is here so I'll just link the a

Surprise! Rushed out for the holiday season! The 2nd request is now complete! I've have my two jobs, mental health and school all weighing on me so I didn't have much time to work on this. Sorry

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, ihsaromO said:

I don't know enough about the GBA FE engine to imagine how you could implement a desperation system or anything similar, but I would definitely be interested.

Do you have interest in working with characters from outside of Awakening?

I can do events in a way that alludes to desperation (Example, a map where your main character loses stats every turn that they are desperate and when your stats hit zero which can do really whatever you want it to.)

I just used two popular awakening characters because I thought they'd be the most recognizable, i'm down to do any character as a free to use portrait available (or make my own) 

That's really awesome! I'm more of a Just Made It guy, so I think something along those lines but with more begging and desperation on Lucina's end and actually being able to pee would be pretty nice. Perhaps that could also be part of the gameplay as well, like bush or town tiles being possible places to pee, or some kind of time limit on the chapter before they wet themselves. Receiving some kind of stat boost after they pee/wet themselves because they are able to fight better without a full bladder could also be amusing. As for characters I'd like to see, I would have to say some Three Houses girls such as Timeskip Lysithea or Marianne.

I had no idea FE hacking was so advanced though, I'll have to see if there are any full-scale ROM hacks (like a new story and all) that involve playing as those characters.

Edited by Storm (see edit history)
2 hours ago, Bucketman said:

Does this mean you’d take Ocs that are fire emblem gba-styled portraits, or do you just mean any fanmade gba portraits that are canon fire emblem characters?

As long as they're insertable I can give it a shot but it'd be more difficult then dealing with characters that I know.

6 hours ago, Kamina-1 said:

Idunn would be kinda weird to work with, I might still see if I can do something with it later on but it probably won't be my first choice.

Just on the basis that writing an endearing omo story for a character that is effectively emotionless is a bit out of the scope of my writing talent 🙂

That's fair then. Instead what about this? Mercedes says she can be scatterbrained and forgets to do things, so what if she forgets to use the bathroom right before going off to pray. I'd personally prefer if you ended it with wetting, however you plan to convey that with future posts. Sorry about the complicated Idunn one again.

Mercedes (Blade).png

8 hours ago, Bucketman said:

That's fair then. Instead what about this? Mercedes says she can be scatterbrained and forgets to do things, so what if she forgets to use the bathroom right before going off to pray. I'd personally prefer if you ended it with wetting, however you plan to convey that with future posts. Sorry about the complicated Idunn one again.

Mercedes (Blade).png

Once I get this off the ground, I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the submission! 

Alright, so I've waited a few days and this garnered quite a bit more attention than I expected (Thanks to you guys, you're all awesome 🙂) and now that I see people are interested I would like to elaborate a bit.

I think regardless of what happens, my next project regarding this will be starring some of the three houses girls (by popular demand). Again, if you have any character or scenario you'd like to see, I'd love to hear it.

Now here's what I need input on, I'm a college student with very little time or money and these games can take hours to make even for single-chapter hacks, so I've been considering (I have not decided yet) allowing people to request through commission. For the future production of these, here are some models I've been considering

1. All hacks are requested and available to download for free. Sounds like a fine deal, yeah? The catch is that this model would intensely slow down production (hacks would be produced once a month at most) and although I enjoy making them, I suspect working away at them for free would hurt my motivation and therefore, my consistency. This would also mean that I pick and choose scenarios that interest me or I just make my own, leaving a somewhat limited room for freedom for individual requesters.

2. Hacks are made on a commission basis with an occasional freebie thrown in now and then. This is my preferred model, with commissions the requester would have much greater creative control over their product and also keep production speed and motivation high (under commissions I could likely produce these every week or so). Keep in mind, with the commission the requester would pay for a hack to be made, which anybody can then download for free. This is why it's my preferred model, I may not be the richest girl on the block, but I greatly enjoy the idea of people being able to enjoy my work without a paywall. The downside of this model is that commissions are paid and it makes requests less accessible.

Now, if  I start taking payments, I intend to make it the fairest transaction possible.  Prices would be highly negotiable by the buyer and on principle, I refuse to take money that people don't have (this is what I meant by "a commission basis with an occasional freebie", I wouldn't be living off the money from this so I'd have no problem doing a free commission now and then.) for a quick idea of what the model could look like: (NOT FINAL)

$4-$6 per map

+ potential additions (oc's, art, larger projects, etc)

+ an additional cost that is completely up to the buyer and how much value they put on the product, think of it as a tip, you could ignore it entirely or you could throw 30 bucks my way for whatever reason, completely up to you.

I know commissioning rom hacks may seem strange, but look at it as paying for the labor put in rather than the product itself. So this is where I need your feedback, would you be willing to pay to commission games/hacks from me? Which model would you prefer? And regardless of what side you are on, if there are any scenarios or characters you'd like to see featured, please drop them in the comments! 🥰

@Storm @Bucketman@bangboom

And to you lucky three who made requests on the thread earlier, I'll think I'll fulfill your requests regardless of whether I decide to commission or now. It simply wouldn't be fair to throw a paywall at you guys if you weren't expecting one (I'll take compensation if you're able and willing, but you are by no means required or expected to). Since you all requested Three houses characters, I think I'll group the requests into one hack. And since I can't logically do both at the same time, do you three have any preference for the time skip or pre-time skip designs of your requested characters? (remember, every character I feature will be considered 18+ regardless) 

That's all for now, remember to drop some feedback even if you're just a passerby. Thank you for listening and I hope you'll continue to show interest in my projects in the future. 

Love you guys! 😘

Edited by Kamina-1 (see edit history)

I'm very broke lately so I don't really have any money to pay for commissions even if I wanted to, so... But if people want to pay for them and they're still available to download for everyone for free then I guess it seems like a pretty fair model.

I'm not picky about which versions of the characters, since Bucketman wanted pre-timeskip I'm cool with that too. I'm not even sure what my request looks like exactly, I was basically just rambling and throwing out ideas and wondered what people thought of them and if they would even be possible earlier. Basically the most important part is that I want Just Made It scenarios, and the idea of a character asking for a bathroom break like the one in the OP was pretty nice, haha. Thanks for considering my idea!

44 minutes ago, Storm said:

I'm very broke lately so I don't really have any money to pay for commissions even if I wanted to, so... But if people want to pay for them and they're still available to download for everyone for free then I guess it seems like a pretty fair model.

I'm not picky about which versions of the characters, since Bucketman wanted pre-timeskip I'm cool with that too. I'm not even sure what my request looks like exactly, I was basically just rambling and throwing out ideas and wondered what people thought of them and if they would even be possible earlier. Basically the most important part is that I want Just Made It scenarios, and the idea of a character asking for a bathroom break like the one in the OP was pretty nice, haha. Thanks for considering my idea!

Don't worry about it, your request (Which as of now, is a just a character but it can be more specific if you'd like) is covered, you won't have to pay a dime for it. Again, I won't take money from people who need it more than me.

And despite the fact that I'm looking to monetize, the last thing I want is for somebody who wants a commission to pass on it due to the paywall.

And again, I always love hearing requests and ideas from people regardless of whether they plan on paying or not. 

37 minutes ago, Bucketman said:

I know there’s a pre timeskip lysithea out there, which I don’t mind if Kamina is going to have everyone as 18 anyways. Then that just leaves Hilda, and I’m not sure if there is a Hilda. 

There's plenty of Hilda portraits available if you spend enough time looking for one. It seems like I'll be doing a pre-time skip, the request is pretty vague as it stands but If any of the requesters want more specific things out of if, please let me know.

That's really cool of you. A scenario I thought of for Three Houses could be the students are in some kind of training exercise while desperate because some circumstances prevented them from going beforehand (not sure what that could be yet, probably different for each character). It gets to the point where they ask the professor for permission to go and they aren't very happy about the request but after continued pleading they do eventually let them go. Of course I'm sure other people would prefer for them to wet themselves instead, so maybe there's a way to work in both possibilities. I would definitely rather see this (with Marianne) than the Lucina one I mentioned.

37 minutes ago, MasterXploder said:

I say, this looks like a fun project. Definitely brings something unique to the world of omo. I'll have to request something from you for sure. One thing I want to know first: Are there any characters you won't use, for one reason or another? It'll help me narrow down possibilities.

I don't really have any restrictions on characters I can think of, I have my preferences and I may turn down requests if I end up using the free model, but if I end up doing paid commissions then I'll work with whatever I'm given.

Also, huge fan of your writing. Awesome to be noticed by you 🥰

1 hour ago, Kamina-1 said:

I don't really have any restrictions on characters I can think of, I have my preferences and I may turn down requests if I end up using the free model, but if I end up doing paid commissions then I'll work with whatever I'm given.

Good, so the dream of content for the assortment of non-human Fire Emblem characters is not dead.

Very interested in wherever this goes.