Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What makes you want to instantly wet?

In my case, I would say the sound of the shower followed by the steam that rises from the hot water. My first dry wets all my life were in my underpants when I went to take a shower, so it is normal that when I turn on the shower and see the steam rise, I feel like urinating and more than once it happened to me to go into the shower with a lot of desire to pee and not stand by that feeling.

On 3/29/2022 at 5:44 PM, filix said:

When I was a child, I sometimes suddenly had a strong urge to pee in certain situations: for example when playing hide and seek. When I was hiding, my bladder would suddenly go crazy and I had to pee badly. Although the bladder wasn't nearly full. But later, after I was found, the urge was gone.

Once I even peed my pants a little because I couldn't hold it (I might have been around 10), but luckily nobody noticed. When I was out with my family and dawdling too much and everyone was suddenly far away or I couldn't see them at all, then I had the same thing. Suddenly I had to pee urgently and almost peed my pants.

(it is like comming home and looking for the right key just in front of the door and suddenly your full bladder want's to release asap).

Well, I still have that sometimes as an adult. Of course I don't play hide and seek anymore, but sometimes when something gets stuck or doesn't work or I'm on my own (e.g. I was in the basement to do the laundry and suddenly the automatic light goes out again because I haven't moved enough for the detector and then I'm standing there in the dark), then sometimes it happens that I suddenly have to pee strongly like I used to as a child. And if I'm wearing a diaper at this moment then I'll let it run.

So this is what makes me want to instantly wet. Its not like fear as a trigger so I can't describe it shortly. I might be weird, but maybe someone can relate...

OH MY GOSH. I've never heard anyone else say this!!!! I almost ALWAYS had to pee badly when I played hide and seek (and I was hiding). Many a time, I had to mash my hand between my legs while in my hiding spot; I was certain the pee would come out. I wonder if it's nervous excitement.

Other than that, I always instantly want to wet when hopping in a hot shower or a swimming pool (so I follow through and let it flow, typically). Also, in my last apartment, I used my balcony as a toilet on a weekly basis, so when I stepped outside with a full bladder, it was incredibly difficult to not explode immediately.

7 hours ago, lovetohold said:

OH MY GOSH. I've never heard anyone else say this!!!! I almost ALWAYS had to pee badly when I played hide and seek (and I was hiding). Many a time, I had to mash my hand between my legs while in my hiding spot; I was certain the pee would come out. I wonder if it's nervous excitement.

Thank you for sharing! It seems I found at least one soul who has experienced something similar 😍

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2022 at 1:15 PM, filix said:

Thank you for sharing! It seems I found at least one soul who has experienced something similar 😍

Funny, I remember that too that I had a strong urge to pee when playing hide and seek. But that was way before I discovered this kink and I also never wet myself due to that. So I totally forgot about it.