Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What makes you want to instantly wet?

Guest Jasminexo

I have certain clothes that I really like to wet myself in, and whenever I put them on, even when I don’t have any intention of wetting or any urge to pee, I begin to want to soak them. Specifically, I have a few pairs of leggings (one grey, one pink and one red) that make me want to pee myself when I put them on, I also have a few pairs of jeans (light blue, white, beige, red, purple) which make me want to pee them when I put them on. 

Also, being warm makes me want to as well, such as drinking warm drinks, being sat in front of a fire, etc. 

And finally anything to do with water noises makes me feel more desperate and want to wet myself, such as rain noise, or rushing water from a stream or river, or wave noises. 

When I'm somewhere in public and no one I know is around. I often get the urge to let it in my panties. Of course, I don't do it every time I get that urge. Mostly I just hold it as long as I can and than use a bathroom.

The other "instantly want to wet myself" is more subconscious and happens when I get scared or very nervous. That happens automatically and can't control the urge.

When I'm out with friends and I've had a few beers. That usually gets me desperate in a way that's 100% "shit I'm gonna pee my pants right now and 0% sense of fullness my tummy, which happens sometimes I drink with the purpose of prepping up to wet myself. Especially with water. 

Also the very public aspect of it gets me really excited. I start thinking what if... I just let it go here on the chair in front of my friends? And many other hot scenarios.

The old classic for me, running water! Even if I don't really need to pee the sound of a tap running or a steam say (particularly the splashing sound) makes me have to consciously hold on or I will wet myself. If I do need to pee and hear those sounds it's only a matter of time before I wet myself anyway. Usually I can control it enough so that there is nothing to see but I will definitely be wet, other times it's damage limitation time.

Stay wet'n'happy

Roger.

The clothes I am wearing.

So let me expand on that.  While I have no qualms about peeing in any clothes that I own, I have certain specific pairs of underpants and of pants that are my favorites to pee in and inspire me to do so.

For instance, the pants I'm wearing right now, a pair of black, fleece-lined nylon windbreakers, are the pair I was wearing the first time I actually lost control (as opposed to deliberately peeing in my pants) and so they hold a memory of a significant event for me (this was only a couple of years ago), of walking around in a park with pee gushing out of me into this very pair of pants, with absolutely no way to make it stop.

As for my favorite underwear to pee in, I have several pair that are branded Pair Of Thieves, that are made out of lightweight nylon and fit really nicely . . . and they bubble up to the surface of my underwear drawer as often as any others, but when I put on a pair of those, the fact that they're there, under whatever else I'm wearing, and that I know those are my favorites to pee in . . . makes it much more difficult to resist the urge.

And so on. 

When I was a child, I sometimes suddenly had a strong urge to pee in certain situations: for example when playing hide and seek. When I was hiding, my bladder would suddenly go crazy and I had to pee badly. Although the bladder wasn't nearly full. But later, after I was found, the urge was gone.

Once I even peed my pants a little because I couldn't hold it (I might have been around 10), but luckily nobody noticed. When I was out with my family and dawdling too much and everyone was suddenly far away or I couldn't see them at all, then I had the same thing. Suddenly I had to pee urgently and almost peed my pants.

(it is like comming home and looking for the right key just in front of the door and suddenly your full bladder want's to release asap).

Well, I still have that sometimes as an adult. Of course I don't play hide and seek anymore, but sometimes when something gets stuck or doesn't work or I'm on my own (e.g. I was in the basement to do the laundry and suddenly the automatic light goes out again because I haven't moved enough for the detector and then I'm standing there in the dark), then sometimes it happens that I suddenly have to pee strongly like I used to as a child. And if I'm wearing a diaper at this moment then I'll let it run.

So this is what makes me want to instantly wet. Its not like fear as a trigger so I can't describe it shortly. I might be weird, but maybe someone can relate...

On 3/28/2022 at 12:28 PM, LizJWetting said:

Pretty much any time I'm in a quiet secluded place, like if I'm on a walk in the countryside with nobody else around and I happen to need to go, I instantly start thinking about what it would be like to wet myself there and then.

Yeah, aren't there some places out in nature that are practically calling out for you to release?

But, I'm much more inclined to keep my clothing dry. Except for maybe when it's raining, but that's another story. Besides, it seems that much more exciting to pull myself out when there's the chance someone could be watching.

• 3 weeks later...

In the morning, when I first turn on the shower.  I have at times stood there with the door open waiting for the water to warm up and just let myself release while I'm aimed to the inside of the shower.  I suppose this isn't really wetting since by this time, I have already stripped naked to get into the shower.

When I'm having fun with my girlfriend and she knows that I need to go and she gently rubs the front of my underwear and I can feel the warmth of her hand through the underwear spreading across the front, making me feel like I need to go even more.  The problem is that it also makes me very hard, which makes it just that much more difficult to release.

Also, weirdly enough, and this may be a bit funny, but it seems to work, if I scratch the top of my butt, it seems to make me find a reserve supply.  I suppose it's weird, but it's honest.

• 4 weeks later...