Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Does anyone else struggle to find the motivation?

I'll try to explain it the best I can. Whenever I have some me time, I think, "Alright, today's the day. I'm gonna do that hold I've been thinking about for weeks now." Thinking about omo usually gets me going, (kinda the point) so I usually end up pre-gaming with regular people masturbation methods. Thing is, once that's over, I seem to completely lose interest in doing anything omo related. Maybe I'm just more of an observer, or a victim of post nut clarity or whatever it's called, I don't know. 

Thing is, I've enjoyed the times I have done holds, wettings, etc. So I don't understand why the desire just vanishes. Does anyone else experience this? Or am I overthinking it?

Definitely a bad idea to masturbate if you're planning on holding...unless you're feeling especially horny that day I guess. The act helps while holding, but the finishing...well, finishes off the hold for me, lol. Makes any pain and discomfort amplified so many times over the feelings that I actually like, so I almost always end up peeing then. 

5 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

If you don't feel motivated to hold it I say become a woman with an outdoor job where there are no bathrooms all day, that will motivate you to hold it because you will have no choice to hold it, it won't matter if you really don't feel like holding it you will have no choice but to do so!

It's not much different for a man, if you are working outside in an urban area. You can't just pull it out and pee on nearest street lamp. 😉

Definitely not the only one. My only assumption, at least from personal experience, is that after attaining the satisfaction of masturbation, the reasons for which one masturbated have been as well; if that makes sense. For example, after a good soaking and sitting I'ld need to satisfy myself. Then, when all is said and done, I'll be sitting there sometimes just feeling filthy, even though it's what caused the masturbation to begin with. Which also plays into masturbation before even doing the deed. I feel satisfied, so what's the reason I'm doing it?

Edited by Spankerson (see edit history)

The only way I’ve been able to regain interest after masturbation is just forcing myself to do it. It usually comes back as I start to feel the urge to pee. Or I’ll give myself a mental pep talk like “hey today is the day you get to do the thing” and sometimes that’ll even stop me from wanting to masturbate. But then again if sex is before the wetting I’ll usually lose interest and go. That part is way harder for me to get back into the grove.

I often experience the same thing. I think it’s pretty natural, as if your physiology is telling you “okay, that’s done and over with, we can stop now.”

Even if I cum, I find I’m more likely to get back “in the mood” quickly if I’m holding with someone else, whether we’re just chatting, having a contest, or whatever else. 

The orgasm and release for a man is the end of a process. It is a natural thing (including hormonal release...) that once it is achieved, the horniness disappears for a while, one of the reason being that a man have to take a few minutes to be able to expulse sperm again. 

It is known since very old times, the romans having an expression for it "post coïtum animal triste".

So, as a man, I confirm that if you are planning on having a long and horny day, for example by holding you pee for hours, it is highly preferable not to reach orgasm and cum, tha would wipe away all good feelings about sexual things (it is true for omo but also for any other kink) for a while. The horniness can come back more or less quickly depending on your mood and general level of horniness. Sometimes it takes fifteen minutes until I am once again horny after masturbating (so just find something to do in that period until coming back to your game), but sometimes I am finished for a while and won't be in the mood for arousing stuff for a couple days.

Whenever I plan on having a good wetting session I make sure I don't masturbate for at least a couple of days before the event. That way I get more motivated. But if I go too many days without masturbating my urge for omorashi can get so strong that I start obsessing over it. I kinda get hypersexual about it. But sometimes you don't want to get a boner everytime you have to pee and risk getting yourself in situations you might regret later just because you couldn't control your sexual urges. It's a lot of fun, but sometimes a bit of moderation is best. I'm saying this because these days whenever I decide to wet myself it's a public wetting. Wetting my underwear in the shower normally doesn't excite me as much as a full public accident. I've gotten pretty brave over the years, sometimes a little too much lol. 

Of course when I'm out staging a public accident, I don't masturbate until I'm done pissing myself. That would totally kill my mood. Sometimes the excitement is so great that I come a first time hands free right after I pissed myself, and then a second time, usually hidden inside my car, that I use as a sort of a base where I keep clean clothes, towels, plastic bags, anything that I could need when I'm out wetting myself. [Of course I'm extra careful  nobody sees me when doing this] 

The clean up can make me lose my motivation to wet, so sometimes I buy a pair of pants with the sole purpose of wetting them and then I throw them away. It's wasteful but sometimes I have no other option since I don't live alone. 

Once I've had a good wetting session I usually don't have another one for weeks or sometimes even months, although my sexual urges for Omorashi come back just as strong the day after.

On 4/5/2022 at 8:19 PM, Metalholding said:

It seems this is a common affliction. I did manage to find enough motivation (partially incurred by this thread) to do a little hold/wet when I had some me time the other day however. First time in a good while.. Sometimes you just need the right vibe I guess.

That’s great! Glad you were finally able to get in a good hold. Like others have said, I’m 100% the same way. I CANNOT have an orgasm if I plan on continuing the hold. It’s all done after I cum. I absolutely NEED to get in all the holding, wetting, squirming, fetish play first…Then take care of the other urge. Haha

I usually masturbate after a hold and wetting.   I don't wet too often.  I usually like to hold until I lose control, so I don't want to go through that too often.  Friday night I did put on a pair of underwear and a diaper and went for a short run.  I didn't want to get my shoes and orthotics wet but wanted the feeling of wet underwear.  I planned on letting go right before I got done running, but right before I did so, I mostly lost control although I felt like I wasn't really holding that much.

On 4/12/2022 at 12:07 PM, megpoidchan said:

This happens to me a lot and it's frustrating.

So if i don't have time i just enjoy to masturbate and continue with my life, but if i have time i like to not masturbate at all until i've wet myself or gone to the bathroom so i can enjoy everything. I suppose it's because of hormones? But I'm a female so I don't get if that changes between bodies.

Sounds like a similar situation to what myself and others have described. So it's not just a guy thing?