Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female (OC) My wife can’t hold and pisses pants in car

On 3/26/2022 at 12:06 PM, Htchbckrcr2121 said:

Headed home from a bar yesterday which was  about a 30min drive and my wife was getting more and more desperate to pee. She had broken the seal a few times while drinking and She was begging me to just pull over and let her relieve herself on the side of the road near the end of the ride. Needless to say I kept pushing on with her in agony by the time we hit our street. She was bursting and could sit still with her hand crammed in her crotch. No sooner than I pulled into the driveway and put the car in park she gasps and completely loses control peeing her pants and making a huge puddle in the seat. A definite dream come true. 

C835BA21-D8F1-4B9F-BE8B-F2E20900DB2E.jpeg

5C6BEB70-F616-457A-A9F5-7F0A66BEED17.jpeg

7551DB7A-ADE9-4C26-9566-21C6969F2E7D.jpeg

So she was begging you to pull over and you refused? I really hope this is something she is into, because otherwise that’s really messed up. 

2 hours ago, LizJWetting said:

Oh yeah, I'd love to be the woman in this scenario too. In fact I'd probably tell the guy beforehand that he has to make me hold it no matter what I say or do in the moment, just to give it that extra level of realism.

This was something that wasn’t planned at all, hence the unprotected seat 🤷🏼‍♂️.  Normally she will prep real good at home and get to the bursting point then allows me to tease/torture or swollen bladder until she loses control. So to actually get her to the point of having a legit real life accident was a dream come true. She was in total shock when that first contraction hit and a leak happened. After that it wasn’t but minutes until she finally lost control of her bladder. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/5/2022 at 8:49 AM, nappypants said:

Have you posted the story of this accident on here?

I believe I have, but if I can't locate it, I will add the story.

On 4/5/2022 at 12:29 PM, LizJWetting said:

Oh yeah, I'd love to be the woman in this scenario too. In fact I'd probably tell the guy beforehand that he has to make me hold it no matter what I say or do in the moment, just to give it that extra level of realism.

To make it more real, wait until just after you pass a rest area, and then say you really have to pee.

• 9 months later...