Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How Would Y’all Feel If You One Day Woke Up In A World Where All Of The World’s Adults (18+) Openly Exclusively Nonchalantly Piss Themselves and It’s Not Seen As Strange?

Guest OddlyHandsome

Guest OddlyHandsome

Yes, I mean like you walk outside and it’s very common to just see random adults piss themselves. Similar to being able to smoke or drink alcohol, this is a thing that is only socially acceptable if people do it when they come of age (18+). Would this ruin the fetish for you? People no longer have a reason to hold their piss for too long, if they gotta go, they just go in their pants. And plus, if you saw it so much, eventually it would no longer feel special to see I assume.

Guest OddlyHandsome
Just now, DesperateJill said:

I'd prefer to see them keep holding it.

Yes, but nobody sees the point in doing so. They think you’re weird for questioning the status quo.

Guest OddlyHandsome
33 minutes ago, LizJWetting said:

I think if it was totally normal, that would kind of ruin the appeal since the fact that it's taboo and dirty is part of what makes it exciting.

I agree

This is an interesting idea to think about. I am assuming that the "normalization" of "pissing oneself" would be like becoming a naturalist?

I bring this up because my best friend was going to start taking a new yoga class and I had heard a UNC-Chapel Hill NPR (local) correspondent's story of going to a naturalist's yoga class in Durham, NC. 

(She said, and I am truncating and paraphrasing, that (with naturalism) the social taboo of nudity goes away because people are connecting on a personal level and not on a sexual level. At first there was some awkwardness, but that soon vanished and people were  able to look past the physical.)

Then he said that he had not heard of that particular class and since it was not online, he probably would not go. He said that pre-pandemic, his previous, mixed-gender yoga class had some pregnant women in it and the instructor told everyone that because of the nature of pregnancy, natural bodily functions would occur in class. Most women made it to the bathroom on time. A few times, there was peeing during posing. Most of the time, the women who were pregnant were at the back of the room. 

He said that the men who were there were not openly leering or anything. 

So, he guessed they weeded out the men who were there just to stare at the women (and to be fair, I guess it could be any gender combo- but he had only heard it was men who were blatantly obvious about leering). 

Knowing about my kink (other than you and two people off of this site), he did joke to me about "peeing yoga" (like Bikram, but, well, you know).

I told him as long as it was consensual, of legal age, etc. I don't think I would ever get tired of it. But that is me - and I am the type of person who could eat the same type of sandwich every day and not tire of it (as long as I could choose the type of sandwich).

BUT, all my rambling and asides being said, I do see the technical/logical (?) point the OP made.

Edited by tennyson
I just wanted to add I do see the point of the OP's question and subsequent comments (see edit history)

The scenario you just painted would be a little too much for me. It would turn pissing yourself into an ordinary thing, and it would probably kill our fetish in the long run. It's also very hard to imagine such a thing ever happening. I know we're in the realm of fantasy, but it's so out of this world that you need to stretch your imagination quite a lot. 

Let me suggest a different scenario instead. What if pissing your pants became the latest fad among young people? What if it became something that people did to be cool and transgressive? Something to be done secretly or not so secretly? Sort of like a test of courage between peers. Maybe it all started with certain celebrities proudly displaying their "wet look" pants in public, then people started pouring water down their pants to achieve the look, and now the bravest are actually pissing them. I would LOVE it! It would feel like living in a dream for me hahah.

We got very close to something like this with last year's piss your pants challenge on TikTok, but sadly for us people started ridiculing those who did it and it was all over pretty soon.

Edited by P.P. King
Grammar (see edit history)

@P.P. King

"Let me suggest a different scenario instead. What if pissing your pants became the latest fad among young people? What if it became something that people did to be cool and transgressive? Something to be done secretly or not so secretly? Sort of like a test of courage between peers. Maybe it all started with certain celebrities proudly displaying their "wet look" pants in public, then people started pouring water down their pants to achieve the look, and now the bravest are actually pissing them. I would LOVE it! It would feel like living in a dream for me hahah.

We got very close to something like this with last year's piss your pants challenge on TikTok, but sadly for us people started ridiculing those who did it and it was all over pretty soon."

You know my first thought was that this was probably very unlikely, but on second thought given some of the weird trends we have seen over the last few years it's not really all that ludicrous as it sounds. I thought I remember hearing something about that on a TV show or something, so yeah maybe it could actually end up being trending. I feel like majority of people would reject that and it would only be a fringe minority who did it, but yeah, perhaps not as ludicrous as it sounds.

3 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

@P.P. King

You know my first thought was that this was probably very unlikely, but on second thought given some of the weird trends we have seen over the last few years it's not really all that ludicrous as it sounds. I thought I remember hearing something about that on a TV show or something, so yeah maybe it could actually end up being trending. I feel like majority of people would reject that and it would only be a fringe minority who did it, but yeah, perhaps not as ludicrous as it sounds.

Yeah. Maybe we would have a new subculture. In the 2000s we had Emo, now it's the time for Omo! Lol

• 3 months later...

I'm afraid that getting used to seeing people peeing their pants for a long time would make the pee fetish stop bothering me, if it happened I would probably be turned on all the time at first by seeing people peeing and peeing myself, probably if I had sex I would too I would always urinate when doing it but like everything, when we get used to something it stops being the same.

6 hours ago, MasterOptometrist said:

Sí, estoy un poco de acuerdo con otros aquí, si fuera realmente como universal, sería una locura de calor durante una semana, pero una vez que comenzó a sentirse normal, creo que se volvería realmente asqueroso muy rápido. Inventamos los inodoros con descarga por una razón😂

Probably if it were to happen, we would inventory ways to be able to urinate and still maintain hygiene. It would probably be a world where mattress protectors are something almost mandatory in every house, where absorbent cushions are very necessary both in the office and in cars, there would be many varieties of clothing perfumes and we will probably invent something to neutralize the strong smell of urine in our body to be able to urinate without leaving a strong odor, in the streets it would not change much depending on where you live, in my city it is common for buildings and consortiums to water the sidewalks every morning except when it rains so there would be no odor problems urinate in the streets.