Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

You are in control of a cute girl with omorashi themed powers! Please choose:

Name:

Appearance: (Body type, hair color, ect)

Personality: (shy, lewd, ect)

Background information:

Bladder size: (ex: small, medium, large [more detail than this])

And, of course, her powers! Some ideas include: Being able too see desperation, can transfer bladders, desperation control, ect (she can have two of these) (She automatically has mild mind control powers)

Ect:

Majority will usually win, if the vote is 3/4 or greater, if not I will randomize

This is my very first story, so feel free to give me advice!

A 18 y.o girl named Riley. Average build  but with a very small bladder making her have accidents every now and then, luckily for her it doesn’t bother her since she’d been into omo for as long as she can remember however she still avoids accidents when in public. 
shes bisexual but haven’t been with a girl yet, but is still very open and outgoing. She has 3 powers

1. she can see how many minutes a person is from losing control including herself 

2 she can make people forget their need to go temporarily 

3 she can make one person a day lose control immediately. 

On 3/28/2022 at 2:55 AM, Babedut123 said:

A 18 y.o girl named Riley. Average build  but with a very small bladder making her have accidents every now and then, luckily for her it doesn’t bother her since she’d been into omo for as long as she can remember however she still avoids accidents when in public. 
shes bisexual but haven’t been with a girl yet, but is still very open and outgoing. She has 3 powers

1. she can see how many minutes a person is from losing control including herself 

2 she can make people forget their need to go temporarily 

3 she can make one person a day lose control immediately.

2nd vote for this

Edited by marekmisar (see edit history)

21 yo girl Amy 

With the power of increase other people's desperation by spawning water in their bladders, but with the side effects that she gets hit with the same effect she sends to her targets, which makes every time she uses the power a great risk to end in an embarassing situation herself before the other

She's not really into omo, she just want to see people who made her mad suffer, especially if girls

Innocent almost every time but always taking revenge on who treated her or her firends bad

Due to the fact she used her power many times for many years, she built a pretty strong bladder, but still she can get very desperate sometimes, also after many years of power training she learnt to use the power on more than one person at the same time, obviously getting back the same amounts of liquid of all those people all summed up, and some other abilities or 'special techniques', which I'll let to you ( for example a spell that locks your pants and won't let you take them down or that locks the doors or whatever, to your fantasy... )

• 2 weeks later...

Let's go with something a bit on the weird and challenging route.

22-year old Tiffany

She has short, black hair, green eyes, and a fit and petite body, a bit on the shorter end in height. She's got a strong bladder, but alcohol can tear through it like it's nothing.

She used to be an outgoing sports team member, but after passing out drunk and wetting the bed at a party, she became the laughingstock of the university. This pushed her into a more shy and reserved nature, but she can get really angry is someone sets her off.

After the party accident, she had a weird dream where she found out about her power. She has the power to magically spike alcoholic drinks by touching the container they are in. If someone consumes said drink, they will wet themselves after they fall asleep, no matter what time of day it is. Incidentally, Tiffany's power also works on herself. Tiffany uses this power to get even with all the people who bullied her, but she might accidentally hit the wrong target, including friends, family, or herself. 

Best beginner tips I can give for writing is to watch out for run-on sentences and tenses, as that's very easy to do when your fingers start flying on the keyboard. If you're using Word or something with autocorrect or spellcheck, don't trust it entirely. Do your due diligence to make sure the program doesn't mess with anything you didn't want it to. Aside from that, write what you like and practice a lot. Read other people's work, draw inspiration, both in writing styles and ideas.

• 2 weeks later...

It's taken me a while to assign each trait but I think I finally figured it out! I used random generators for some things and combined some other things so I hope it looks good

Name: Tiffany

Looks: Average build, but a little short, with shorter black hair and green eyes

Personality: Open and outgoing with people she knows and her friends, but more shy and reserved with those she doesn't know. Gets angry sometimes, and often uses her power for revenge

Bladder Size: Normally pretty big but has accidents every now and then (often bedwetting)

Background: Wet the bed at a party and was humiliated, but found out about her powers through a dream. She worked to improve her power use

Powers: Can increase how much others are holding, but it also increases her own, which often causes problems for herself as well. Can touch drinks to spike them, causing whoever drinks them to wet the bed the next time they go to sleep. Has mild mind control powers, which she can use to make people temporarily forget about their needs or estimate how long they would be able to hold it.

Now that we have our main character, we need to design her friends! Please choose:

How many friends she has:

Her relationship with her friend(s) (if any):

And details about the friend(s) (if any) (these can be said in the same format as the creation of the main character with bladder size, looks, ect):

You could also create her enemies, crush(es), or other characters using this format if you would like (relationship, description, backstory, ect)

Glad to have so many replies!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AromaticPee

Name: Tasha Iori Thompson-Serene

Appearance: she's not too fat or too skinny, but she's got a tan on her butt,  vulva, and bosom. She has speckled blue eyes and blond hair, but her pubes are dyed silver. Her height is 5'11".

Personality: Tasha's seen perverted things and she's intrigued by them... most of them, anyway. The problem is, she's kind of shy about her origin. When she talks about it, she usually tears up.

Also, she refuses to wear lingerie of any kind, she doesn't shave herself except for on special occasions, and she uses condoms as hair ornaments and wears button-up shorts with a zipper. So there's a bit of intentional lewdness.

Bladder size: it's pretty big, but not big enough for it to be noticeable. Tasha can have incontinence at any point in time, especially frequently on her birthday or Christmas.

Background: she was born to a happy fetishist couple. They were very supportive of Tasha. But then they went missing one day when she was 14. Tasha was very sad, and wanted to see them again, safe and sound. She met a palm reader on her 18th birthday, and Tasha was told that she "will face many dangers in your lifetime" and that only she can save her parents from a tyrannical force.

Later that day, Tasha went to a bank. She had to pee pretty bad when an armed robber entered the place. This robber was not very smart, and he was very angry with one of the bank workers. Tasha held a palm up, and after a few seconds, her bladder was empty, but the robber was moving suspiciously. He left the bank, very much embarrassed by the young lady and feeling guilty.

After local authorities arrived, Tasha was not sure how to respond to their questions. The bank's owner was awestruck by Tasha's display of bravery and told the authorities what happened. But Tasha said, "I don't know what was going on! I just wanted to go to the bathroom!" The authorities pardoned her, and Tasha exited the scene, on the verge of tears.

On the next day, Tasha was all over the news. Reporters flocked to her little house, eager for answers. One of them told her, "What you did there was AMAZING! It's trending everywhere in the US!" Another one calmly asked her, "Were your actions a superpower?" Everyone else gasped when she said, "Mayyyyybeeeee... uhhhh... if you call it that, then it kinda makes sense." And that's how she got her first power.

Powers: A mild case of mind control, obviously bladder adjustment, and the ability to shape her pee into a shield of sorts. She gets this one later on.