Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

if you were paid to pee in front of everyone would you do it.

On 3/31/2022 at 12:59 AM, OmegaButtercup said:

I'm a massive exhibitionist, and also dead broke, so I would absolutely pee myself on stage in front of a crowd. I'd take it even farther and make a gameshow out of it. Chug water and do the pee dance on stage while asking people to add more money for certain options.

"Okay fellow degenerates, should I keep my pants on and pee in those, or take them off and piss my panties? You've got 10 minutes to donate to your favorite option, and the one with the most money wins!"

Really milk it for as much money as possible, give them a really entertaining show, and definitely pee more than once.

omega i like the way you think. what else would you do?

Edited by Joy999 (see edit history)
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honestly, there is not much I wouldn't do for a 100 million. I would probably do it for $500.

a million hell yea i would, if i do it multiple times can i get more money?

I'm a massive exhibitionist, and also dead broke, so I would absolutely pee myself on stage in front of a crowd. I'd take it even farther and make a gameshow out of it. Chug water and do the pee dance

• 3 months later...

This is something I would really enjoy if the environment were controlled meaning if the people coming to witness the wetting knew in advance what to expect and were a fan.  I can remember years ago some bars in the local area offering a drink price of one cent until someone goes pee in the bathroom of course.  I wish I had attended to see how long people would wait or if there was peer pressure to hold your pee.  Kind of along the same line since you do not witness a wetting but you know girls and guys have to at some point.  I do not think I would want to wet in front of a mixed crowd meaning someone would laugh at what happened.

I would probably first make sure I received the money in advance since once I had the money in my possession I couldn't lose it for anything.

now for 100 million dollars I'm able to pee on myself on television, even poop on myself. with 100 million I move from my country and start a whole new life I don't care if they recognize me and say: that's the man who got dirty and urinated on TV, in any case I would answer them: yes, I'm the man who had a $100 million crash and I don't care.

Guest GözdeMercek
7 minutes ago, Joy999 said:

wait would you ever be willing to poop your pants on stage or would the money reward have to be higher

7 minutes ago, Joy999 said:

wait would you ever be willing to poop your pants on stage or would the money reward have to be higher

actually pooping is easier its harder to notice than peeing your pants so yeah i would

2 minutes ago, GözdeMercek said:

actually pooping is easier its harder to notice than peeing your pants so yeah i would

considering this is 100 mill we need to make the stakes as hard as possible. it has be in like white khakis or something and you gotta have your back to the crowd. would you still do it?

Guest GözdeMercek

100 million? i would literally poop and pee myself with a white pants with my back against the crowd for that amount 100 million is a crazy amount!

21 hours ago, GözdeMercek said:

¿100 millones? ¡Literalmente me haría caca y orinaría con un pantalón blanco con la espalda contra la multitud por esa cantidad de 100 millones es una cantidad loca!

we think the same, for 100 million dollars who cares if thousands of people see you pee and poop in your pants? I'm rich damn, for doing something so simple and fun I'll earn enough to buy 50 thousand pants and shit in them and still have money left over. You could even offer someone to do your pants for a piece of the fortune since the important thing is to enjoy the mess.

Guest GözdeMercek
11 minutes ago, Cristiano97 said:

we think the same, for 100 million dollars who cares if thousands of people see you pee and poop in your pants? I'm rich damn, for doing something so simple and fun I'll earn enough to buy 50 thousand pants and shit in them and still have money left over. You could even offer someone to do your pants for a piece of the fortune since the important thing is to enjoy the mess.

lol yeah

On 3/25/2022 at 5:08 PM, Joy999 said:

Let's say for some random ass reason you could potentially be paid like 100 million dollars to pee your pants on stage in front of people. would you do it for a 100 million dollars or some ridiculous amount.

Yes absolutely, then I'd start an orgy immediately after, Win/Win!

But to be completely honest, I would piss myself in public for free as well.

On 3/25/2022 at 5:36 PM, Joy999 said:

i'm never going to be into trying omo myself but if it for 100 million dollars then sure. no one can judge you for pissing yourself if it makes you a millionaire.

Exactly. You just made 100 million dollars for peeing yourself. People might be mad because of how easy it was, but, hey you win some you lose some.

Edited by DerekOmoso (see edit history)