Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

if you were paid to pee in front of everyone would you do it.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honestly, there is not much I wouldn't do for a 100 million. I would probably do it for $500.

a million hell yea i would, if i do it multiple times can i get more money?

I'm a massive exhibitionist, and also dead broke, so I would absolutely pee myself on stage in front of a crowd. I'd take it even farther and make a gameshow out of it. Chug water and do the pee dance

Mmmm I think I would because that sort of money could seriously do a lot of good in the world right now and my conscious would not allow me to keep it so I’d donate to charities. In fact maybe a sponsored event might mean more people, including celebrities, join in? My preference would be to have everyone wait a certain time and we all pee in unison so no-one feels bad. 
To me it’s no different from that cold water bucket challenge a few years ago for charity that raised millions. Some people gained immeasurable pleasure from that and some deliberately wore clothing that clung or went see through when wet but nothing was ever mentioned since it was for charity. 

Fun question!  

I also think that for $100mil pretty much anyone short of actual billionaires would pee their pants, omo fan or not.

For much less than that it would depend on the scenario. I‘m not into humiliating myself and also not in the need of money right now. So if it was e.g. just 5 minutes on stage during half time at a soccer game for $10k, I would say no.

But if I had some design authority on the event, a mic and some more time to own that stage and take the crowd with me, that might be worth a shot. Still would need a considerable amount of money though.

5 minutes ago, Joy999 said:

no

I figured as much🤨

to answer your question, I think I would martyr my pants in front of an audience if the buildup to it was proper. Meaning I was encouraged to do it amongst my peers and would be looked upon as a dare or something and not a fetish. Im pretty open minded and wouldn't take much.

as a quote from austin powers "1 million dollars!!!"

I'm a guy and I'd do it for someone if I knew it excited them. Money would be nice, but if I knew doing it would arouse someone, that would be all the better.

(I guess the only thing stopping me would be  being arrested for public indecency and registering as a sex offender.)

I'd also do it for free -  especially if I could be under the guitarist(?) from Rockbitch who would pee on her bandmate(s) or Sophia Urista's "target" audience. 

I think we agree that almost everyone would do it for a million $.

But more interesting question is if you would still do it for your monthly or yearly wage? It's lots of embarrassment for money that wouldn't really change your life, but lets say it is enough for a good excuse for others why you done it. I think I would do it for a yearly wage. Monthly wage sounds like not enough for a good excuse for people that know me personally.

Edited by CarmenCD (see edit history)
6 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

But more interesting question is if you would still do it for your monthly or yearly wage?

I would absolutely do it for a monthly wage. I don't care if people I know judge me, pissing myself for a living sounds like the easiest job anyone could ever have.

I'm a massive exhibitionist, and also dead broke, so I would absolutely pee myself on stage in front of a crowd. I'd take it even farther and make a gameshow out of it. Chug water and do the pee dance on stage while asking people to add more money for certain options.

"Okay fellow degenerates, should I keep my pants on and pee in those, or take them off and piss my panties? You've got 10 minutes to donate to your favorite option, and the one with the most money wins!"

Really milk it for as much money as possible, give them a really entertaining show, and definitely pee more than once.

On 3/25/2022 at 10:08 PM, Joy999 said:

Let's say for some random ass reason you could potentially be paid like 100 million dollars to pee your pants on stage in front of people. would you do it for a 100 million dollars or some ridiculous amount.

This is a rhetoric question, isn't it? 😄

Yes, of course. I would probably already do this for less than 100 million dollars 😛