Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

if you were paid to pee in front of everyone would you do it.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honestly, there is not much I wouldn't do for a 100 million. I would probably do it for $500.

a million hell yea i would, if i do it multiple times can i get more money?

I'm a massive exhibitionist, and also dead broke, so I would absolutely pee myself on stage in front of a crowd. I'd take it even farther and make a gameshow out of it. Chug water and do the pee dance

Guest yeahidkbro
23 minutes ago, Joy999 said:

Let's say for some random ass reason you could potentially be paid like 100 million dollars to pee your pants on stage in front of people. would you do it for a 100 million dollars or some ridiculous amount.

I would probably agree to it but my bladder would probably say no lol

Oh ok i just read a little of the above message..would i pee my pants on stage for 100 MILLION DOLLARS?!? shiiit for that much money i would get up on that stage completely naked, do a handstand and pee into my damn mouth! And i can't even do a handstand lol. But hellz yea i would do that.. AAAND i have really bad anxiety and issues.. But for that kind of money i suure would! 

1 hour ago, Joy999 said:

i didn't think anyone would be willing to do it multiple times. wait would you like make a show out of it for the hell of it ro would you just play along that you're doing it for the money and act like you don't care.

I would definitely do it multiple times for more money!! If it got me like 100 million for each time i do it?!! Hellz yea i would do it multiple times, no doubt at all lol.

1 minute ago, PrincessPEEach said:

Right? I’d do it every day, all year long….although that might get in the way of my vacay plans😆

Oh absolutely!! For 100 million freaking dollars i would pee myself in stage wearing a damn pink tutu and ballerina shoes lmfaoo 

1 hour ago, Joy999 said:

i didn't think anyone would be willing to do it multiple times. wait would you like make a show out of it for the hell of it ro would you just play along that you're doing it for the money and act like you don't care.

i mean may as well go all out and have fun with it, i have a ton of abdl clothes and accessories too, might as well have fun with it

2 minutes ago, Alias Unknown said:

That entirely depends if the people in the audience know who I am. 

But for that amount of money yeah probably 

Thankfully no one knows who tf i am in the state i live in, now if i were back in jersey, oh yea hell nah we better be bumping it a few million up, cuz everyone knew me in my home town

Guest Jasminexo

So for 100 million absolutely yes, I’m sort of into public wettings although I’m not sure how I feel about being seen as I’ve never been caught.

But if I had to name a minimum price, if I could hide my identity, using like a mask or something, then I’d probably charge something like £5-10 per person in the crowd, assuming that the wetting is super obvious and I have to stay up there in my wet clothes for a little while. 

If it couldn’t be seen at all, then I would be comfortable going up with my identity fully known and do it for free as long as it wasn’t visible and people didn’t know. (Not diaper since I’m not into that, but like wearing black leggings where it’s essentially not different in colour between wet and dry)

I mean, part of the enjoyment for me with omo is being witnessed (usually by friends, but by general public isn't something I'd pass up either), so as long as none of my family members are in the audience (and there wasn't really any chance of them finding out) I would do it 1000% percent. Hell, if i could get paid for it every time I did it, I'd probably do it for something as low as like, just above minimum wage.

25-30 dollars an hour to piss publicly on/in a stage/mall all day without getting in trouble for it is practically a dream job! What could be better than spending all day pissing, and if not, being in the process of trying to piss? Sign me up any day! I'd honestly probably do it for even a bit less if I wasn't restricted to pissing my pants only. An excuse to not have to bother wearing pants in public? and getting paid for it? Sign me up right now

...I think this post has opened up a new fantasy for me.

57 minutes ago, TimmyTrihard69 said:

Ayyy NJ represent

7 hours ago, Brittanybunny said:

Thankfully no one knows who tf i am in the state i live in, now if i were back in jersey, oh yea hell nah we better be bumping it a few million up, cuz everyone knew me in my home town

Jets or Giants?

As for the topic at hand, maybe for 100 mil. If I could get in quarters. Then I’d buy an island and never be seen again