Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

An Interesting Experience Getting Coffee

Yesterday, I went into Dunks to get a coffee. The girl waiting on me seemed a little hyperactive and nervous, but I didn't think anything of it. As I was ordering, however, another girl came out from the back and said, "no, stop! I'll take his order, you go pee!" The girl waiting on me was like, "but I need to make his coffee!" Her friend then started actually pushing her out of the way lol telling her "go pee! Go pee!" Meanwhile I was just standing there greatly amused and very interested.

Not even my first pee-related experience at Dunks. One day I went in and a girl who always waits on me almost knocked me over. She went, "Hi, sorry, I'm about to pee my pants!" as she ran to the bathroom. Another time, one of the girls asked her co-worker to cover for her, the co-worker was like, "sure, but can I pee first??"

Guest yeahidkbro
1 hour ago, desperation_fan said:

Yesterday, I went into Dunks to get a coffee. The girl waiting on me seemed a little hyperactive and nervous, but I didn't think anything of it. As I was ordering, however, another girl came out from the back and said, "no, stop! I'll take his order, you go pee!" The girl waiting on me was like, "but I need to make his coffee!" Her friend then started actually pushing her out of the way lol telling her "go pee! Go pee!" Meanwhile I was just standing there greatly amused and very interested.

Not even my first pee-related experience at Dunks. One day I went in and a girl who always waits on me almost knocked me over. She went, "Hi, sorry, I'm about to pee my pants!" as she ran to the bathroom. Another time, one of the girls asked her co-worker to cover for her, the co-worker was like, "sure, but can I pee first??"

I always feel weird in these scenarios because while I get a lot of pleasure from them, I always feel awful for the people in the desperate situation. Working jobs like that is awful

1 hour ago, yeahidkbro said:

I always feel weird in these scenarios because while I get a lot of pleasure from them, I always feel awful for the people in the desperate situation. Working jobs like that is awful

I mean, in the latter situation, it just sort of happened and I didn't have a response. The second one, I just laughed it off. The most recent one, I expressed sympathy, plus, it was legit funny seeing the other girl push her friend out of the serving area while yelling "Go pee!" at her. I don't really have issues in these situations, since I don't get turned on by desperation the way others on here might. I just happen to notice it happens lol obviously, I've been in situations where I've to piss so bad and not been able to, so I can sympathize.

At work, we have a receptionist who drinks like a camel, so she has to pee a lot. I've gotten more than one call from her asking me to sit for her so she can go. It happens. Being around women who are desperate is basically just a part of my life at this point...

It’s interesting that this apparently happens at Dunkins more than I ever expected. I was in the drive-thru once and pull up to the window and the girl there runs my card and while handing it back says, “I’m so sorry, but I’m the only one here and I have to pee so bad. Would you mind just waiting for a second? I’ll go really fast.” And I’m not a jerk so obviously it’s fine, but I couldn’t help but feel a little guilty being turned on about it. 

She was back in maybe 2 minutes and handed over the box of donuts with a sheepish smile and a “Thank you so much” that definitely had multiple meanings. So shame on you Dunkin’ for your understaffing problem, but also thank you? Again, feeling conflicted.