Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So here's a narrow topic for the ages - women crouching down as they're having an accident and thusly are pissing through the skirt material. For some reason I find this particular kind of wetting really hot, especially if it's a tight long pencil skirt (which I'm yet to see captured on video). Perhaps it's something about the inevitability of it getting soaked due to her posture, or the disparity between the elegant nature of the clothing and the utter humiliation of wetting them, who knows?

Anyway, these are the two videos I can think of that suit this category, especially the latter one. Piss spreading out and soaking the fabric before literally raining through, drizzling all over the place. Can we add a few more to the vaults?

skirtpiss2_upload_avi.avi
skirtpiss1_upload_avi.avi  

Edit: Reuploaded in *.avi format, only now the embedment vanished instead. Something is apparently awry with the embedment functionality but at least you can download the attatchments for viewing. 

Edited by Apan (see edit history)
  • The title was changed to Request: Wetting through skirts
35 minutes ago, Apan said:

I have no idea whether or not the videos uploaded correctly. For all I can see they are attached as audio files but are embedded as if they were videos (which they are). Maybe they need time to be processed or something. I'll let them be for now.

On mobile currently; they still pop up as audio files on the site, but I was able to download them and view them both as videos. Might work for others until this gets sorted out.