Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do any guys experience a "peegasm" as described by women?

So if you search "peegasm", you'll find a bunch of articles from the past few years about women experiencing a peegasm. The articles are seriously pretty hot. They talk about how some women report getting extremely turned on and even have a type of orgasm from holding it. Now, we've all known that forever hehe, but it's hot seeing it get some mainstream attention. Though, I can't find any similar articles about guys getting the same. 

For me personally, I get more turned on the longer I hold, but I feel like it's more mental for me. As in the idea of holding turns me on more than the actual holding itself does. Though, when I get to the point of actual leaks, my dick does actually throb and the jets of piss feel incredible. As amazing as it feels to me, it does seem to be less intense then what women describe. This appears to be just a fact of biology, but I was curious to hear from other guys on this. Are you able to match the level of intense "peegasm" that women describe or is it something else for you? 

14 minutes ago, marcusx41 said:

Never from holding alone, but often I'll be edging as a means of holding so kinda, but that's a lot more intentional. With the location of the prostate you're more likely to get that effect while pooping.

Interesting, yea I know what you mean about edging to help hold. Ugh very jealous of the ladies on this one haha.

Peegasms are wonderful. I can't make them happen but they leave me buzzing all over my body when they happen.

I am not sure if it makes any difference, but I also have different types of orgasms. 

Most of them are genetic male orgasms with physical ejaculation and external physical stimulation of some kind.

Sometimes I do have physical ejaculations without any physical stimulation. I can be aroused by aural or by reading.

I have had orgasms that feel every bit as intense as what I would call regular male ejaculations because the precursor/orgasm/afterglow feels exactly the same as with one with a physical ejaculation, but I haven't had any physical manifestation of ejaculation.

I hope that made sense

3 minutes ago, tennyson said:

Peegasms are wonderful. I can't make them happen but they leave me buzzing all over my body when they happen.

I am not sure if it makes any difference, but I also have different types of orgasms. 

Most of them are genetic male orgasms with physical ejaculation and external physical stimulation of some kind.

Sometimes I do have physical ejaculations without any physical stimulation. I can be aroused by aural or by reading.

I have had orgasms that feel every bit as intense as what I would call regular male ejaculations because the precursor/orgasm/afterglow feels exactly the same as with one with a physical ejaculation, but I haven't had any physical manifestation of ejaculation.

I hope that made sense

Cool... do you get there just by holding and holding some more? Or does it have to be a particular kind of hold? For example, I can only ever have an accident if I've already held earlier in the day and then do rapid desperation. That type of "second" hold also comes with better spasms for me and is much more prone to leaks. 

Good question. I think it is more frame of mind for me.

I respond more to the person I am with.  So maybe it is a particular kind of hold. If I know I am exciting someone else, it will exponentially increase my excitement/desire. This goes the same for desperation and accidents (whether real accidents or holding until you have an accident or planning an "accident").

If I have had an accident already and know I am going to have another one (especially if I know chances are I won't be interrupted) then having another peegasm is definitely easier.

It is also easier to have more non-ejaculation orgasms without a rest break. But keeping hydrated is so very important! 

And now that I think about it, the more orgasms of any kind I have, the more hydrated I need to be

This topic is actually what I was thinking about while I was writing my omo fiction story.

I recall reading that women can experience peegasms because sometimes the orgasmic contractions in their pelvis is strong enough to disturb their bladder sphincters. If you’ve ever since women squirt, it’s because those contractions are powerful enough to affect the bladder.

However, in men, biologically-speaking, I don’t think it’s possible, though I could be wrong. In men, during ejaculation, the contractions occur in the shaft of the penis and spongy tissue that originates from underneath the taint. During ejaculation, the bladder sphincter contracts as well to prevent retrograde ejaculation and ensure that semen leaves only forwards through the urethra towards the head of the penis.

However, and this is where I could be wrong and there can be a possibility (though with practice, I presume) to have a peegasm: if one does kegal exercises and is able to manipulate those muscles, one is able to induce retrograde ejaculation, which force semen through the bladder sphincter.

That would mean that the sphincter could be breached enough for semen to enter the bladder, but perhaps also for urine to excreted at the same time.

Perhaps someone could try it. When going through an orgasm, use the “kegal” muscles tightly, then quickly release those muscles and at the same time force urine out using one’s bladder muscles, like how one normally forces urine out?

Edited by HissGenerator (see edit history)

I can't recall any situation where I could have a peegasm. But I'm experimenting with the so called male squirting. There are a few videos where some guys are rubbing or getting rubbed even after ejaculating what lets them "squirt" some pee/something else. But I just found out that I don't like to go on when I ejaculated so I experimented and found out that before I come I really like it to move my foreskin back, lube everything up and then move with my thumb and finger just on my tip that is very sensitive at this point. Being very desperate adds A LOT to it and you get something like contractions through your body and even squirt some pee out which should be mixed with prostate secrete, the texture is a bit thicker/slimier, so it's not just pee. It is an amazing feeling and I will stop and go a lot just because it's so sensitive and I love that feeling.

Important to note is that you don't use any/much pressure to rub, just the gliding is enough. With pressure you take away a lot of this awesome feeling.

I just don't do it that often, because you make a mess shooting out your pee, what can reach over a metre width and/or height. Doing that after ejaculating just hurts (for me) and I don't feel much pleasure of it.

it isnt possible for a man to pee and cum at once. physically impossible due to the fact it comes out from the same hole and the fact that a male bladder kinda locks up during sexual intercourse, which is why its hard to pee when hard,

21 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

I probably shouldn’t comment on this one as I am female and often have peegasms but what I notice is that men replying are trying to achieve this all on their own and I’m curious if a female helping them might help them achieve this. 
I’d love to be that woman and help a man achieve this holy grail! 

no, as i just said, it is physically impossible

I had a accident once while pleasuring myself, I don't think male anatomy works the same as a woman's while peeing and orgasming but it was devine non the less.

I was on my midnight creative escapades in which I often wet myself while painting and was winding down around 4 am and wanted to take some time to "myself" before getting some slumber. I had already wet myself multiple times and had exhausted my muscles and was very well hydrated. I wanted to take my time with myself and could feel my bladder already edging. I was soo into it, the pain, the pleasure!

After about a hour of holding and gently pleasuring myself to the edge, I felt my erection go completely gumbo out of no-where in my hand and proceeded to uncontrollably and ferociously piss into my evening gown and bed (with protection) It felt soo good and would describe it as orgasmic although it was different. I became almost painfully solid after that release and finished myself off while still floating on my flood.

It took a lining of stars for me to achieve this, only time. I think I would consider it a peegasm, but I also think the anatomy is very different and our women folk experience this differently.

I think the reason most men deny having a peegasm is because they associate orgasm with ejaculation. Obviously we can't ejaculate when we're peeing but that doesn't mean we can't orgasm.

I have had orgasms without ejaculations though it takes a lot of practice to reach there. Also, sometimes when I am really desperate and well hydrated, when I finally get to pee, my knees go week and my entire body shivers but not as in pee shivers. Kind of like an orgasm. I guess that's the kind of peegasm even women refer to.

• 1 year later...

I've been having peegasms as a male since i was 4. It's not a sexual thing, my penis is in relaxed state and it's not hard. It's more of a romantic feeling, it's really hard to explain it. Like 2nd type of masturbation for me. When it comes to sex, i'm a switch. But when it comes to peegasm i'm always submissive. I don't think it's possible to be dominant in peegasm since your penis can't get hard during it's state. There are 3 techniques of masturbatiom in this state i discovered. 1- gently pressing it with a high frequency 2- gently pressing it with a low frequency witha  bit of space 3- straifght up holding a first on it and moving it with a bit of pressure. I tried explaining this to some guys but no one really seems to understand. To me personally, this feels better than any sexual feeling. 

• 3 months later...
On 8/28/2023 at 8:00 AM, rigel said:

I've been having peegasms as a male since i was 4. It's not a sexual thing, my penis is in relaxed state and it's not hard. It's more of a romantic feeling, it's really hard to explain it. Like 2nd type of masturbation for me. When it comes to sex, i'm a switch. But when it comes to peegasm i'm always submissive. I don't think it's possible to be dominant in peegasm since your penis can't get hard during it's state. There are 3 techniques of masturbatiom in this state i discovered. 1- gently pressing it with a high frequency 2- gently pressing it with a low frequency witha  bit of space 3- straifght up holding a first on it and moving it with a bit of pressure. I tried explaining this to some guys but no one really seems to understand. To me personally, this feels better than any sexual feeling. 

I have had success in the past with slow masturbation while holding past the point of pain. Going slow and trying to hold back on both releases results in some intense surprises! 
The idea of not knowing which is going to come out first drives me crazy! 

Edited by OldWetGuy
Add context (see edit history)