Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Personally (I am a straight male) I'd prefer a woman wearing pullups over her wearing adult diapers, as longs it's not some Depends style diaper without any print just looking boring. I mean no one in their right mind would probably wear a drynite if they actually needed them for heavy, uncontrollable wetting, since they cannot really hold much. They are not even significantly less expensive per piece, at least the ones I have found. But my reasons to use them come with the advantages they have for sexual use. You can see the contours of the person wearing them better, you can hide the pullup more easily when outside, you see them getting wet easier when you actually try to show it, if you like that kind of thing. Also for example if you just like to wear your diapers a while before or without ever getting them wet, you can visit the toilet without tearing all the strips down, which sometimes is inrevertible, so pullups have a longer lifespan compared to some diapers. What are your takes on this topic?

Hey I'm of the exact same opinion on this, especially with the new goodnites XL. I agree in that they are just way sexier on a lady in each way that you've mentioned. Now, don't get me wrong, I do love seeing a fully wet & messy abena. Nothing quite like a woman wetting throughout her day in some protection that can handle it. Or loading one up the absolute max, a pull-up just couldn't handle that. But yea, everything you said.

I personally prefer diapers.

I think one of my favorite things about them is that they symbolize having even less control than being in a pull-up.

Plus I also enjoy the fact that usually they're intended for a younger demographic and usually have more babish graphics so this helps tickle my AB side a bit more. There also tends to be a much larger selection when it comes to the choice of graphics and overall construction/design. For instance diaper shells and tapes can vary and sometimes I find I might prefer or be in the mood for one type over another.

I also enjoy their higher capacity. It makes them perform better at one of their primary intended functions and the feeling of a fully loaded pamp is amazing 😅.

But with all that said I do very much enjoy and like pull-ups too! haha They're also super cute looking and certainly can accentuate curves in a very nice way that diapers can't or it's a lot harder for them too (although they're certainly capable of it too). Pull-ups are also extremely convenient and it is nice sometimes not having a 500,000 gallon capacity lol.

Plus they also share the lack of control aspect I like from diapers too, just not as much. But on the flip side a wet/used pull-up is also super adorable cause it shows that whoever's wearing it has a little trouble with control and/or they try to use the potty, but are failing.

Edited by LittleOtterPup
better wording (see edit history)

I prefer diapers over pull ups, mainly bc I'm a little bit chubby with very wide hips and pull ups intended for kids usually don't fit me comfortably and those for adults are just lame without any prints. 

Also a diaper feels much more babyish. You get the feeling of truly getting changed over the feeling of just putting on bulky underwear. 

I also sometimes enjoy messing and that's not a very good idea to do in a pull up. 

But the fact that you can hide a pull up better in public is definitely a big plus. 

• 4 weeks later...