Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Weird Wettings

I had a surprise wetting one night.  It will take a few paragraphs to get to it ... so skip to the (**) if you don't want the backstory.

I was trying to affect my REM sleep and dreams to see if I could increase the likelihood of having a sex dream. Unlike most men (or so I have been repeatedly told), I have always dreamed in full colour and positional sound. My best friend had been having sex dreams on a new med he was taking and I was jealous. I did not take the med, I just wanted the sex dream.

Knowing that I do have narcolepsy and some hypnogogic hallucinations and other associated conditions with narcolepsy, I did not want to interrupt any sex dream with a dream of having to go pee or peeing or having to locate a bathroom or being on the ocean (etc.). I consciously limited my liquid intake for my dream experiment days. I also tried my best not to think of anything OMO or related as I mentally prepared myself for sleep.

I was a couple of days into the experiment and if I had any sex dream success, there wasn't enough ejaculation during my sleep to make a damp spot. Sadly, I also did not recall any sex dreams.  I had scattered vignette dreams, but no out and out sex dreams.

About a week (give or take) into the experiment, I wondered whether I unconsciously feared I was going to have an orgasm and have to clean up sticky sheets in the AM. I wedged a small hand towel between my legs before bed after that. Oh, and I also wasn't getting up at night to pee.

Some night (or nights) after that, I realised I was in a sex dream. (YAY!) I am not sure about anyone else, but actual orgasms in sex dreams (for me, where I feel the whole thing ) are rare. Foreplay, penetration, kink, etc. I experience at times and on different levels, but actual I feel like I have an orgasm are rare. Maybe it is the narcolepsy.  (Sorry for the aside)...

**So I am inside (literally) a woman in my dream and orgasm. I feel it and she is on top (YAY!). She leans back and her panties are back in place with a kind of crushed velvety red Y-front. As I am trying to figure out how she had panties on all this time (she didn't before), She opens them up with her fingers and out slides her very large clit (I later realised I had just finished Clerks 2 the previous night and the thought of Jennifer Schwalbach (the future Mrs. Dante Hicks with a huge clit) and squirts in my mouth.

I am excited, now half-awake and still dreaming (as sometimes happens with narcoleptics). I have sleep paralysis (and as also sometimes happens with narcoleptics) I am "awake" but can't move. My face is looking down and it is dark in my room and there is no one sitting on top of my hips, holding me down. 

As to the OP, I am not sure how long it took me to notice realise there was nothing but a very soft bundle of red cloth between my legs and out of it is a stream of my pee hitting me in the face/head.

Guest Jasminexo

It’s not that weird in my opinion, just a bit silly on my part. Whenever I need to pee, my mental list of what’s important just goes out the window, like if I’m about to wet myself, but I’m loading up the dishwasher, I will continue to load up the dishwasher for some reason. (although I’ve never wet myself loading the dishwasher, that was just an example)

No the weirdest one I think was probably when I decided that, despite the fact that I was super desperate, I decided that I was going to finish an episode of a tv show I was watching, because I thought I could make it and I also have a weird sense of priority when I’m desperate. I was sat on the edge of the sofa, was wearing a dark red sports bra and a pair of grey leggings with some white socks, as I had been to the gym beforehand, got home from the gym, put the Tv on ( was watching an older episode of Top Gear), when I’m doing something physical, such as working out in the gym, my mind suppresses any urges to pee for some reason, so I was probably already full leaving the gym and didn’t notice until I was watching Tv, but yeah my stupid mind thought I could make it and that top gear was more important and I ended up wetting myself.