Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Chapter three: Ella's drive

Ella fired up her truck and put her home address into google maps, a nearly 12 hour trip from the northern university to her southern ranch home. She had only been in college for 3 weeks, but the cancellation of one of her classes and an extra day off campus wide meant she had the next four days completely free. She planned to drive a day there, be at home for two days, and then drive back the fourth day. It was a windy morning, but rather warm for the time of day, which was 5:45 am. She was used to getting up early on the ranch, so the earliness didn't bother her much. As she rolled out of the parking lot, life was good. She had a full tank of gas, plenty of daytime to drive, a big full cup of delicious coffee, and she was happy with how she looked this morning. She knew that she looked rather good in her knee high black boots and yellow sundress that had white stripes horizontally through it's entirety. The dress went down to below her knee by a little bit, so between it and her boots none of her leg was showing. The dress did cover her breasts completely where no cleavage was showing, but the large size of them still stood out, and looked very good. The dress had straps that covered her bra straps also, but some of her shoulder, chest, and back still exposed her well tanned skin.  Underneath the dress she had on long black socks that were also knee-high, a white bra, and white tight panties made of a synthetic material that made them slightly see through. She also had a  12 pack of water and some Rye chips for drink and snacks in her passenger seat. She put on a good country playlist, and she was off driving, loving life. 
    At 7:30 Ella had finished her big coffee and a third of a bottle of water, and she desired some breakfast and especially more coffee. She searched along the route and found a combination gas station and McDonald's 15 minutes away. She drove there and filled the truck with gas, then pulled to a parking spot and walked inside the McDonald's, her boots click-clacking on the floor. She definitely turned a few heads of both women and men both as she walked up to the counter and studied the menu. She decided on the breakfast burrito meal with a large coffee to drink. As they were making her order she walked over to the bathroom inside the McDonald's, and as she approached the door noticed a sign that "said out of order- sorry!". Normally this might be an issue, but luckily for Ella she had a pretty strong bladder. A combination of working long days outdoors and naturally having a strong bladder meant she was no stranger to holding her pee in. That wasn't to say that she had never peed outside, as she has plenty of times. But more often than not she did hold out for an actual toilet. Also luckily for Ella, was that the gas station also had it's own bathroom, so she could go in there if she wanted. And she wanted, as while she wasn't desperate by any means, she knew she would get there if she didn't go AND drink more coffee and water. She waited for her order, gave the cute guy that handed it to her a wink, took it to her truck, and then headed inside the gas station to use their bathroom. The women's was occupied, but there was no line, so she simply waited, not doing anything in particular to keep her need contained. After peeing, Ella went back to her truck, got her food ready to eat on the road, and started it up and headed back out, her Google maps saying she was just over 10 hours away. As she drove she listened to more music, and ate the burritos with her coffee providing relief from the thirst they caused. 
      It was now around 10:30 am, with Google maps telling her 7 hours and 42 minutes remained on the trip. Ella had eaten her food and drunk the McDonald's coffee, as well as finished her first bottle of water and was halfway through her second bottle. She was very happily driving along and had around half a tank of gas. She saw an exit coming up with a gas station, and decided to stop and get gas as well as pee again, as she had to go, although not desperate at all her bladder was starting to feel a bit full. As she pulled into the station though it looked super sketchy, and decided maybe she had better just get gas and not go inside to pee. She could handle herself well and was a strong girl, but it just didn't seem like the type of place you go Into alone, and especially not looking as pretty as she did. She hopped out of her truck and paid with her debit card at the pump. Hopping out and standing however shifted her bladder, and she kept her legs tight together while she pumped the gas. She was strong willed though, and decided that she would wait until lunch to pee. She got back into her truck with no trouble from anyone, and on her way she went. Sitting again did help her bladder, but she still kept her legs close together. She drove for around an hour before deciding to start looking for a place to eat. Her bladder had calmed down until about the last 10 minutes, when she had felt her desperation increase and resorted to shifting around in her seat pretty frequently and bouncing her left leg, which wasn't in use with the pedals. By this point she had finished her second bottle of water, although she didn't dare open a third. She passed a couple of exits before she saw one with a restaurant which she wanted... Which was a cracker barrel. They had delicious catfish, and she knew that was what she wanted. She took the exit, and as she did she had to brake pretty sharply to slow down, which caused her bladder to spasm slightly and made her shoot a hand to her crotch. She didn't apply much pressure and certainly didn't need to rub, but she balled her fist and pushed down for just about two seconds through the dress. This was enough help to get her need back under control. Ella wasn't too worried though, as not even a drop had escaped into her tight panties. She drove the rest of the way to the cracker Barrel continuing to squirm and bounce some in her seat. Her squirming and bouncing and tensing her butt caused a good wedgie to form with her tight panties, but that was ok with her because if anything it helped her hold on. The cracker barrel was fairly busy, but she found a parking spot about halfway up. As she pulled in the time was 11:35, and Google maps said she had 6 hours 33 minutes left to drive. As she got out of the truck she gave her crotch a quick squeeze through the dress, then walked to the restaurant with her legs pressed very tightly together. She definitely had to pee, but as she got in she was quickly greeted by a hostess who seemed eager to seat her, so instead of going straight to the bathroom, she followed the hostess to the table with short tight steps. As she sat down she thanked the hostess and crossed her legs while swinging her feet. 
   Ella thought about getting up and peeing, because at this point it was very serious, but she decided she would wait until her order had been taken, not wanting to leave before her server knew she was there. About five minutes passed, and just as she was getting ready to get up and pee, her server showed up. He introduced himself as James. He was young, probably right around Ella's age, and although not really her type Ella thought he was cute. Her legs crossing and swinging had caused her supple, muscular leg and the bottom of her thigh to show, which she noticed him looking at almost instantly. She uncrossed her legs but squished them together, hoping this would be enough to hold it a bit longer. Her thighs were no longer exposed in this position, although some of her leg still showed between her boot and dress.  He asked "Could I start you with something to drink?" "Why you sure could. I'd love an unsweet tea if you have any made!" She said with a sweet looking smile. He said "we should have some made, that would be a good choice. I'll go and get that for you". As he started to turn, Ella said "James, if it isn't too much trouble I think I am ready to order also. As she said this she started to bounce in her seat, as a wave of desperation had hit her just then. She shot a hand near her crotch while she bounced, but didn't grab or touch herself. James noticed this, and Ella, not pee shy at all said "oh don't mind my movements, I've been driving and I've just really, REALLY got to pee badly. I hope you don't mind." James blushed and started shifting around, although he remained professional and said "of course I don't mind ma'am, the bathroom is right back behind me over there. I can come back and get your order in a few minutes if you'd like" "oh don't be silly, silly! I've held it this long I can wait a little longer. I would love the catfish meal if that works for you" she said with a big smile, still bouncing away in her seat. "That definitely works for me" he said with a small smile, " and what two sides would you like?". "Oh shoot, I forgot that it comes with sides! Let's see here..." As she looked over the sides, she quit bouncing, but her desperation quickly prevailed, so she resorted to a way of holding it which she knew well, which was to scissor her legs in and out rapidly. She wasn't sure why, but whenever she had to go and wasn't driving, she liked to scissor her legs rapidly to contain her pee, as had worked well for her multiple times in the past. As she started spreading her legs and closing them tight, only to spread them again right after then closing again in the cycle of scissoring, the dress she was wearing rode up and showed off a LOT of her thigh after a few seconds, although her panties were still concealed and hidden from James. She said "I'll take the broccoli and the uhhh... The peas" she started to laugh and looked up at James, "get it? Peas? Because like, I have to pee? Hehe I think it's funny". She noticed James was trying to remain sly, but it was obvious he was really looking right at her toned legs and thick muscular thighs. He was blushing still, and Ella was not sure if it was at her joke, which some could find crude, or at the sight of her. He started to laugh though, and said "that is funny, I agree. And like I said, the bathroom is just over there behind me, unless you want to hold it longer for some reason, haha" he looked nervous as he said this, and he shifted his feet again. Ella was intrigued at this, and wondered why she would want to hold it any longer, or at least why he would say that. So she asked him, while still scissoring her legs, "and why would I want to hold it longer?" She asked, not in a bad or accusatory way, but in a curious, tone. This really got him flustered, and as he started blushing a lot, he slowly said "well... I guess to strengthen your bladder?? Haha I don't even know... Anyways I will be right back with your tea." He was still nonchalantly, but obviously staring at her legs and thighs, and he and Ella both knew her panties had to be close to being on display. Ella knew they weren't though, and she didn't mind a cute guy liking how she looked. She gave a big smile and said flirtingly, "that would be awesome. Make sure it's unsweet! I'm already sweet enough as it is", with a  wink. Ella thought poor James was about to pass out as he turned and went to get her drink! But as he left, it was seriously time to go pee before it got worse. She stopped scissoring her legs and stood up, which caused her bladder to shift and she quickly crossed her legs super tightly while pulling her dress down. She quickly walked over to where the restrooms were, keeping her legs super tight, and was thankful she saw no line outside the door. As she got inside she did find a line though, and was rather annoyed because damn it, she seriously had to pee! There were three stalls inside the restroom, with all three taken and five people waiting outside of them. Four of the women were seniors in front of her, so she couldn't ask to skip in front of them, she would find it disrespectful. The fifth woman was probably in her mid 20's, so just a little older than Ella herself, but this woman was at the front and had her legs crossed tightly under her tight black leggings. Ella joined the back of the que, but she quickly realized that she needed to do more than stand there with her legs crossed. She started stepping back and forth in a small circle quickly, and this worked for a while, until she was third in line with two people in front of her and one more senior behind her now. She had a big wave of desperation wash over her, and she shoved her left hand right Into her crotch through her dress. Her fingers pressed through the dress fabric and pushed against her peehole through the dress and panties.  It was embarrassing, but much better than wetting her panties, which were still completely dry. No one noticed except the woman behind her, so Ella said "sorry ma'am, I'm just absolutely dying to go" "don't worry young lady, you aren't bothering me." 
        There was now one woman in front of Ella, and her fingers were still pressing onto her peehole. She stood still at this point, willing people to hurry up, which seemed to work as a stall opened and now she was at the front of the line. After about a minute, she heard a stall about to open up, so she got ready to run into it, thankful for her outfit and that she wasn't wearing a complicated belt or anything. As soon as the door opened, despite pressing her peehole, a drop, then a spurt shot out, wetting her tight panties. She ran in the stall, threw her dress up and pulled her panties down as she plopped onto the seat. Her piss erupted out of her, ferociously hitting the water with a loud sound. As she sighed in massive relief, she almost was getting horny from how good the pee felt leaving her. She was just so glad she made it without wetting herself. She studied her panties which had a huge wet spot, but knew they would dry quickly. Her dress had a small spot in it where her hand had been pressing it onto her crotch, but it was luckily mostly in the yellow instead of the white, and she knew it would dry fast also. She peed for quite a while, before finishing up and hurrying out of the stall, trying to be courteous to those still waiting. As she headed back out to the table she found her tea, unsweet, just like she wanted it. She messed around on her phone for a few minutes, sucking down her tea to nearly empty by the time James showed back up with her catfish. "That looks really good! Thank you!" "You're welcome" he said! "Looks like you like the tea also. Do you want another glass?" "Oh yes please, I'd love some." "Cool, I'll be right back with it". As she dug into her meal he quickly brought another glass and asked, very nervously "it looks like you feel better now. Did you find the restroom OK?" Ella was sitting with her legs crossed, but she pulled up her dress just a little bit as she spoke, so much of her thigh was exposed as she saw him looking again, and she said happily "man that restroom was a miracle. I was seriously so desperate to go. There was a long line though, which sucked. But I feel much better now!" "Well I'm glad to hear that, and let me know if I can help you with anything else" he said with a smile. Ella finished her meal and her tea again, and decided against a third glass because of the driving she had left to do. James came up and asked if she was ready for the check, which she said yes, and also said "and please do come back in just a minute. I want to make sure to give you a good tip" she said with her southern accent and smile. "Alright.. I will be back soon then!" He said nervously but slightly excitedly. She sat back down at the table and looked around, as she had devised a risky but naughty plan. She made sure nobody was paying her any attention, before reaching under her dress and sliding her panties off. She quickly checked to make sure they were dry from her spurt, and they were still slightly damp, but she figured they were dry enough to make an excellent tip for James, who she had fun with as her server. Ella always liked to flirt, and while she wasn't normally brave enough to do something like this, her relieving pee had honestly made her horny and naughty feeling. She had had a few "peegasms' before, but this was the best one she ever remembered having by far. Plus she had extra panties in the truck, which she always kept there, so losing this pair didn't hurt her. As she balled them into her hand she looked around to make sure that she wasn't spotted, which she didn't seem to be. 
      As James came back, she spoke to him one final time, and said "thanks for being an excellent server. I had a great meal. And hopefully I don't regret that second tea you brought to me! It was great to meet you" as she said this, she stuffed her hand containing her panties into his apron pocket, and left her panties inside it, for him to find whenever he looked. She gave him a wink and blew him a small sexy kiss before walking away, bottom only covered by her dress now. She went and paid her check at the front counter, and then went into the bathroom again before she left, as she had to pee again. Her need wasn't bad, but it was definitely felt by her worked muscles. This time, of course, there was no line. At that point she was back out to her truck, ready to hit the road again. It was 12:20 with 6 and a half hours of driving to do. Ella put more music on, slipped on the pair of blue and purple cotton panties, and was once again off, enjoying her day. She drove for three more hours before stopping for gas again. At this point she had drank a half a bottle of water, and that on top of her earlier incident and the teas meant she was in a major need to go. She had been in need for the last two hours honestly, and had gone from keeping her legs tight together, to bouncing and squirming in her seat, to basically giving her seat a lap-dance for the last 15 minutes or so. She hadn't held herself any, because she wanted to prove to herself she didn't need support from her hand. If her seat had been a person though, they would have received quite a good lap-dance. As she was on the exit, she had to stop and wait at a red light, and she was moving the truck with how much she was bouncing around. She scooted forwards in the seat, backwards, sideways, up the seat, pushing down her crotch onto the seat, moving her legs in and out rapidly, and really tensing her pussy muscles. She was cursing out loud for the light to turn green. Just as the light turned green, a drop leaked out and wet her panties, and to react she reached up under her dress with her left hand and held herself directly through them. Using her hand was a lot better than more drops escaping. The gas station was half a mile down the road, and she floored her big engine all the way there, hand cupping her pussy. It never left her crotch as she pulled into a parking spot and shut the truck off. She figured she could pull into a pump after avoiding a big accident. She got out of her truck and ran to the front door of the station, although she has removed her hand from under her dress and was now pressing herself through her dress. As she ran inside and looked around, she couldn't find a sign for the restroom, so she ran up to the clerk, a middle aged woman. No longer holding herself but stepping rapidly in place, she breathlessly asked "do you guys have a restroom I can use??!!!!!". The woman had a look of sympathy in her eye for Ella, and said "yes, but you need a key, and you have to buy something first. It's company policy, not mine". Ella reached to the closest thing to her, some random candy bar, but then realized all her money was in her truck. "Shit I left my money in the truck. Can I please please please use the restroom first??!!!! I'm gonna get gas after I swear!!" Ella was at this point still stepping in place but also had reached her right hand up under her dress and was starting to rub herself quickly through her panties in order to keep it contained. The woman hesitated while Ella had no time for hesitation, and said "... OK. Here is the key, but please do buy gas after you're done". Ella grabbed the key with her left and turned around to go to the restroom before she realized she still didn't see one! She turned back and quickly asked "oh where is the bathroom??!", Absolutely embarrassed to be rubbing herself in front of this woman, but glad nobody else was inside the station, with only two other cars outside pumping gas. "just go outside, turn right, and it will be around the corner dear, it should be empty". Ella said thank you very quickly as she ran outside still cupping and rubbing away. The people at both pumps which were in use watched as this incredibly attractive young woman busted out the door and began right around the building, desperate pottydancing run on full display. One of the pumps was in use by a older man who found the run quite attractive, likely because she was attractive with a hand under her dress. The second pump had a young teenage girl who had just gotten her drivers license, and was herself needing to pee, although not nearly as badly as Ella. As Ella rounded the corner, despite her hand she actually started to leak, and by the time she reached the bathroom door a stream was beginning snaking down her right leg. Luck was on her side though, as the key went into the lock on the second try, so it didn't take too long, and she shot inside to find a relatively clean bathroom for the area. She slammed the door shut not bothering to lock it, as her panties were at this point soaked with pee. Her right leg had a stream down the inside that had started to go into her boot and was soaking into her sock. Her left leg was a bit damp with a small stream down the back of her thigh. And her right hand which was cupped and still rubbing was full of pee, with her fingers soaked. She pulled her dress up and immediately sat on the toilet, not even bothering to take her panties off, and letting the pee pour through them and soak them more. She had already leaked enough that it had to be considered a full blown accident, but she still peed for a long time, releasing the warm liquid into the toilets cool waters. The relief was still amazing, and she enjoyed every second of it. 
    After her accident, Ella was embarrassed, and was so glad she was traveling alone so nobody would have to know about it. She cleaned her legs up, and poured the little bit of pee out of her right boot into the toilet. Part of her sock was soaked, but she didn't worry too much about it, and knew it would dry. Her dress was untouched, but her panties were not. They were absolutely drenched. She took them off, although she liked the pair and wanted to save them and wash them. So she put them in her hand and threw them in the back seat floorboard as she reached the truck. The man which had witnessed her accident before was gone, which she was glad about. The young girl though was still there, standing outside of her car with jiggling, crossed legs under her jeans. The girl must have been a local and knew the bathroom needed a key, as she approached Ella and shyly asked "excuse me miss, do you have the bathroom key?" Ella just smiled a small smile and handed her the key saying "Here you go. Don't wait too long like I seem to be doing today". The girl smiled and walked quickly and tensely towards the restroom. Ella was mad at herself, because if she had stopped for gas earlier she could have peed earlier and avoided this whole accident. But she was stubborn, and wanted to wait until she really both had to pee and really needed gas. She hopped in the driver seat, started the truck, and pulled it to the pump. As she pumped gas, she knew she would make it to the ranch with enough gas to spare, so she wouldn't have to stop again for gas, and her parents planned on having dinner ready for the family when she got there, so she wouldn't stop for food either. She swore to herself though, that she would stop if she needed to pee at all. Especially since she was now out of panties, as she still had clothes at the ranch she planned to wear and bring some more to college with her. Since she would be going with no panties on for the rest of the day, she knew any leaks would get anywhere, and with her bladder worn out the way it was, she knew she had to stop if she needed to pee, unless it was just the tiniest of needs.  She had three hours and 29 minutes left to drive, but felt good simply because her bladder wasn't weighing her down. As she pulled out of the station she cracked a water, knowing that she was gonna stop anytime she had to go. And she did stick to this plan... Mostly. She stopped with 2 hours and 43 minutes left at a Walmart, both to pee because she felt the need and to pick up a few non perishable groceries her mom had texted her to get. She she stopped with an hour and 55 minutes left at a gas station, and despite not needing gas, she decided to top off there, as well as go inside and use their restroom. When she went inside she saw their coffee machine, which sounded good, so she couldn't help but get herself a large coffee as well after peeing there. She also stopped an hour and 12 minutes away, because she had slugged the coffee as well as finished that bottle of water and opened another one, and she had to pee once again. Ella had to wait in line at this gas station, and with two people in front of her, she resorted to once again walking in circles and jiggling around until she got her turn on the toilet. She then got in her truck and started off for the remaining 72 minutes, and she chugged away at the water now that she was once again relieved. What she didn't really think about was that the ranch was in the middle of nowhere, and that there would be no more chances to stop between the time she needed to pee again and her ranch. And with 43 minutes left in the drive, she once again felt that familiar urge creeping up. It was easy to control though, until 28 minutes away. That was when she had to start keeping her thighs smudged together again. She could feel her pussy, naked under the dress, smooth against her thighs, as she generally kept it shaved. She was straining it pretty good, and with 22 minutes left she was jiggling and bouncing in her seat pretty hard again. She really considered pulling over, but there was a car right behind her, and the road she was on was not a good one to pull over on. At 15 minutes Ella pulled her dress up to her waist, completely exposing herself and sitting bare bottom on the truck seat. She tried to change tactics and stopped jiggling around, instead sitting still while applying direct pressure to her peehole with her left hand. She also rubbed her naked pussy some, trying to stem the tide. This worked pretty well, until she was 8 minutes away, and she felt a big spurt hit her fingers and therefore her truck seat. Luckily nobody was around now, so she quickly pulled off of the rough road, figuring she could make use of the trucks four wheel drive if needed. She stopped, and as another spurt started to leak out of her, she threw the door open and quickly jumped out and squatted down, peeing hard and fast onto the ground and experiencing a peegasm near the level she has had that morning, although not quite as good. As she got done peeing she saw a car coming from way in the distance, so she finished peeing, gave her pussy a few quick pats, and hopped back into the truck for the last couple minutes of driving. As she got home she was greeted by her family and was glad to be in her familiar loving home with all her comforts and all her beloved sheep around. She was also glad to have unlimited access to good clean bathrooms, which she used to pee five times more before falling asleep that night..... 

Thanks so much for reading! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Please feel free to comment what you liked, what you would change, or any ideas for future chapters! I appreciate it. 

14 hours ago, Ktpq said:

This was a really good chapter I can’t wait for chapter 4

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed

4 hours ago, daisyduke said:

I love your story it is soooooo good, love how you describe their desperation and how far you take it.

Thank you very much!!! I am really glad you liked it and that you enjoy my descriptions. I hope future chapters please you also! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Chapter 5: Fishing fun

"What, have you never seen a girl need to pee before?" Liliana quipped loudly to the guy next to her who was about 5 yards away. He quickly looked away from the blue jean wearing 18 year old. Her jeans were much bluer than the muddy river she was fishing in, and her legs rippled back and forth with the steps she was taking, similar to the waves ripping on the shore. She was stepping in place due to exactly the reason she told the guy, she had to pee!! Ella had convinced Liliana and her roommate Arabella to come with her fishing. Liliana hadn't been fishing in a long time, and Arabella hadn't since she was a child, so they both eagerly agreed to go with Ella. But now on this Saturday evening, there was a real threat of Liliana's jeans becoming wet and flowing like the river was. They had been there for two hours, and Liliana had caught two Bass. Arabella caught three Bass and a small Sauger. And Ella had caught eight Bass. The clouds were covering the blue sky, and the wind was blowing hard, so it was quite comfortable outside! Liliana's tennis shoes slapped the dirt beneath her with each step, and her bladder was unhappy with how full it was, to say the least. Her outburst towards the guy was perhaps unneeded, but she didn't appreciate being stared at while just trying to hold her pee in! 

As much fun as fishing was, it would have been much more fun for Liliana if there was a bathroom, but there wasn't one at all. Her brown sweater was running up her body with all the stepping, and it slightly exposed her stomach. Ella and Arabella were standing beside her, each about five yards apart as well. The guy that was previously staring at her stepped away to a different spot, which allowed the trio of gals to have their own little spot. The river was still busy with fishers though, with people all around, varying in distance from 25 yards away to a couple hundred yards. Ella was fishing away, although she was aware of her friends plight and asked if she wanted to go. "Well...I hate to leave but I really have to pee. Obviously haha. Maybe we should head out". There was a gas station around five minutes away, which would make an excellent bathroom stop. Ella, who was wearing tight blue jeans as well, then asked Arabella if she was ready to go. And truth be told, Arabella wasn't ready due to one reason.. she was thoroughly enjoying watching her friend desperate to pee. She wasn't sure exactly why and she hadn't experienced these feelings before college. But since she had seen Liliana desperate and also been desperate herself, she was starting to enjoy desperation, both her own and others. It made her feel weird, and she didn't want to admit it... But it made her excited! Arabella herself didn't have to pee, so her gray leggings were at no threat of becoming wet. But she wanted a reason to keep Liliana desperate! So she quickly responded "well I'm really enjoying fishing... Liliana I see you need to pee, but how bad is it?" "Well I'm not stepping in place for fun! It's pretty bad..." "Hmm I see", said Arabella, "do you have to pee Ella? I don't have to myself, and this is so much fun!" Ella responded "I do need to pee. But I'm not bad at all. Liliana is my concern!" Arabella looked at Liliana, who was still stepping in place and occasionally lifting her legs pretty high, and suggested "can't you just like, squat behind a rock girl?" Liliana glanced around, and while there were a few rocks, there were too many people to do so. "There's way too many people to do that.. I bet Ella would bring us back soon though!" Arabella, not one to give up easily, then made a suggestion that Liliana and Ella were both surprised to hear! "You're right... But people wouldn't notice if you just like... Well....peed your jeans." Liliana paused for a second, even stopping her stepping, but then she smudged her legs together and pressed her left hand right Into her crotch, pressing her palm through her jeans seam. As she did this, she said "... Girl WHAT are you talking about!! Why on earth would I pee my jeans on PURPOSE??!" She didn't say it in a bad or angry way, but more so in a very confused way. Arabella began to regret what she suggested, but it was too late to go back, so she tried to play it off. "Well I mean if you peed your jeans we could stay! And nobody but us three would know. What do you think Ella?" "Well to be honest... I think that's an idea. But I'm not sure if it's good or bad! I think it would probably make more sense to just leave. I do promise we will come back!" Defeated, Arabella agreed, and the three packed up their stuff and went back to Ella's truck, with Liliana trying to discreetly, but not very discreetly in reality, gripping her crotch and bouncing around. Her jeans were tight, so it made it easy to get a good grip on her crotch. 

As Ella began driving off, Liliana was sitting in the passenger seat still holding her crotch, this time with two hands. This kept a good grip on it though, and she felt secure from any leaks. Arabella was in the back seat, and she was enjoying watching the last few minutes of Liliana's desperation. Or she thought it was the last few minutes, as when they rounded the hill and could see the gas station they planned to stop at, a miracle for Arabella and a disaster for Liliana occured. The station has police all around it with lights flashing, and they were sealing it off with police tape! Liliana saw this and immediately gripped herself harder and began bouncing in her seat. "Oh shoot.. that's not good. Ella we have to find somewhere else to stop quickly please". Ella agreed so they kept driving, with Arabella enjoying the chance to relish in it more! The unexpected delay really began to seal the deal for Liliana, and her desperation was increasing a lot, too quickly. She was becoming very squirmy and constantly was holding her crotch. And then a spurt escaped. And Liliana tried to hide it. But then another long spurt escaped, and Liliana looked at Ella and said "I'm spurting in my jeans and I CAN'T STOP I'm gonna pee in your truck... Again.." Arabella was in heaven. But she felt bad for her friend. And there just so happened to be a large empty soda cup in the back seat floorboard. So she quickly grabbed it and threw it at Liliana saying "Liliana take your jeans off and pee in this". It hit Liliana, who now had two wet hands in her crotch, and she quickly unbuckled herself, fumbled with her jeans (as she continued to spurt into them), pulled them down, her red panties down, and grabbed the cup which had hit the floor before erupting into it with her hot pee. Ella slowed down to a reasonable speed and laughed, saying "I prefer that cup over my car seat! Although it looks like the seat got a little wet... No worries it'll clean". All Liliana could do was grunt in response, and all Arabella could do was squeeze her own legs together, not due to a need to pee but a need to try and pleasure herself. This was an incredibly hot situation for her! The cup was a huge soda cup, and Liliana filled it to the absolute brim, but did manage to stop her stream. Without a word she put the window down, dumped it out, and then laughed saying "I still gotta go.. do y'all mind if I do?" "Of course I don't mind" Ella said, still driving, although watching Liliana pee made her bladder fuller as well, and she began to squeeze her legs together. Arabella said nothing, and just enjoyed watching the moment. It took a second, but she got the stream going again and filled the cup halfway again! She then dumped it out the window and sat the cup on the floor, before sitting her bare bottom on the seat and examining her clothes. Her panties were soaked and her jeans were quite wet around her butt and thigh area. "Damn.. I really did pee myself" Liliana said. She wasn't sad, but more so embarrassed and ashamed. "I'm really sorry about your truck. I'll pay for cleaning." "I've got vinyl seat covers girl, the truck will clean!" Ever happy Ella said. 

The trio continued back to campus, but Liliana kept feeling more ashamed, and as they pulled into the parking lot she began to tear up. The other two girls saw this and tried to comfort her, and Ella assured her it was not a big deal and that accidents happen! But Liliana wasn't convinced. Ella also had to pee quite badly at this point, although she had been hiding it quite well. So, as the three got out of the truck, Ella looked at Liliana and said "if peeing your pants was a big deal, then would I do this?" Liliana looked and began laughing and cheering up, while Arabella was very amazed that she actually was getting her wish from earlier of seeing pants getting peed on purpose, but not in the way she expected! Ella pushed her legs together and stood with her hands on her hips, and after a second or two to get started, a stream of liquid erupted from her and darkened at first the crotch and butt of her jeans, followed by her thighs, and then her entire jeans down into her boots. Her black boots became absolutely filled with her pee, and her jeans were soaking wet, with her ass and thighs absolutely covered in hot pee. It turned out Ella had a whole lot of pee in her bladder!! While a weird way to comfort a friend, Liliana thought Ella's gesture was sweet and funny, and it did prove a good point, that peeing your pants does happen. Ella felt weird with all this liquid in her boots and jeans.. but she felt it was worth it to help a friend out. And she did feel relief from her bladder, which was important. Arabella was just.. amazed. She felt herself becoming wet, and was so intrigued and happy by her feelings after seeing all of this. Ella dumped her boots out as Liliana continued to laugh. The trio then made their way up to Liliana and Arabellas dorm, but later when Arabella was alone, she relished her memories from the day..... 

Thanks for reading!! Let me know what y'all though about this one, and any suggestions for improvements or future chapters. 

• 1 month later...