Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

non-binary Hold during a massage

• non-binary

Anyone here do a hold during a massage before? Just found out there is a Asian sensual massage parlor right down the road from where I live and I plan on making an appointment this week for one. Never had a real massage from a professional and the thought of getting one while having a nearly full bladder sounds like a really good time. It's within walking distance of me, so I will probably wet on the walk home. I'm good at hiding the need to pee and have no intention of letting her know, unless she pushes hard on my bladder, then I may have to excuse myself to go pee, before the hour is up.

Anyways, what's your experience with having a massage while doing a hold? Either by a professional or bf/gf.

Hi, I’m a massage therapist. I’d recommend not mixing “sensuality” or “sexuality” with the word massage. The conflation of “sex work, including but not limited to hand jobs” with “massage therapy” often results in the work environment being unsafe for licensed massage therapists who don’t do “sensual” anything. I’ve had too many male clients make sexual comments and hit on me because they think that “massage” = happy ending. It doesn’t.

instead of going to an “Asian sensual massage parlor,” I’d recommend contacting an actual sex worker who is clearly consenting to do sex work. Because what you’re seeking is sex work, not “a real massage from a professional.” Real massage professionals don’t want to interact with men seeking sexual services while they’re working as massage therapists.

I know this is probably not the response you are looking for ... but FYI:

I checked with a friend of mine who is a massage therapist. (Not a sex worker.) She does have some clients who have to get up during massages (pregnancy, micro-bladder, nervousness, etc.) and she says that she prefers to know beforehand if a client may have to go. 

I am not sure how the Asian sensual massage parlour is setup, but if you have any leakage, it can cause a LOT of cleanup for the parlour. I do not have extensive knowledge of massage parlours. I was at a jobsite many decades ago (installing software upgrades). I did not know it was a massage parlour. It looked like a Victorian house. (If you want to skip the backstory and my usual semi-rambling, go to ** to get to the (hopefully) pertinent part).

I went inside and there was a parlour and off the main hall were rooms that were tiled and had stainless steel tables behind privacy screens. Above each table was an industrial type of spray hose, not unlike the cleaning spray hose I used to clean dishes when I worked food service.

As I checked the CAT cables and installed updates, I could see men, women, and couples go into the tiled room and then they were hosed off and examined thoroughly by a woman or two. Then they were robed and taken down a hallway or up the stairs to private rooms.

I wish I could say I pretended to throw out my back tracing cables through the house and updating each computer, but I really did pinch a nerve or something. All it took was sitting in a chair and leaning over to get a screw that fell on the floor.

**I was offered a free massage. So I took it. I had to disrobe and get on the stainless table. It was after lunch and I hadn't gone pee. I can hold my pee very well (especially back then), but the woman who sprayed me with the water sprayed me from head to toe - literally - while checking every inch of me. My bladder could not hold. I said I had to go to the bathroom. She sighed and led me to the toilet cubicle off to the side and I peed. She led me back and proceeded to wash and rinse me all over again. 

So, hopefully you can hold it through that. Maybe your place does things differently than this one.

Oh, and the massage. It was very good. I was naked, save for a drape. I was so nervous I barely got an erection. She did not ask about a "happy ending". I did not ask about a happy ending. I did finish the job that day and unfortunately had to leave town that night for a job early the next morning.

Keep us posted and if things work out well for you, let us know - or if there is a protocol, let us know also.

• 1 year later...