Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

In a world where you can be anyone be…

The man could be the maintenance man, hasn’t peed all day, female is the assistant head mistress, he doesn’t know where staff toilets are.... he has to get that boiler fixed so she can call the janitor to lock up..

or he’s just a dad, helping out on the school day trip, 4 female teachers, all younger than him, he’s there as a male presence... but he’s bursting.. to shy to say...

1 minute ago, SoBursting said:

The man could be the maintenance man, hasn’t peed all day, female is the assistant head mistress, he doesn’t know where staff toilets are.... he has to get that boiler fixed so she can call the janitor to lock up..

or he’s just a dad, helping out on the school day trip, 4 female teachers, all younger than him, he’s there as a male presence... but he’s bursting.. to shy to say...

One of the females notices and enjoys watching him squirm, she delays him as she gets him to help her with tasks ...

In a world where you can be anyone…

I’d be desperate to pee all the time. Full bladder constantly. If there was no repercussions or physical limitations: massively distended bladder, waddling around, trying to complete my day but also on the verge of just absolutely losing it in my pants. Grocery shopping with a bladder full of pee. Playing games on the computer with my foot in my crotch so I don’t dribble. 

Just full, all the time. 

3 hours ago, JungleMoon said:

In a world where you can be anyone…

I’d be desperate to pee all the time. Full bladder constantly. If there was no repercussions or physical limitations: massively distended bladder, waddling around, trying to complete my day but also on the verge of just absolutely losing it in my pants. Grocery shopping with a bladder full of pee. Playing games on the computer with my foot in my crotch so I don’t dribble. 

Just full, all the time. 

That's what I'd say! A 19 year old who's always bursting.

~Averie~

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/22/2022 at 6:15 PM, Earth Shock said:

^Basically this lol, well I'm more concerned with someone who would make good marriage material, but having shared kinks is a *massive* bonus. I live in the middle of nowhere so can't go around hoping to find someone.

A close second is someone who has kinks that pair perfectly with yours. Say for example, omo and hypnosis. 

• 11 months later...

I would be a transgenred.

I would wait in line with a lot of women, with a friend.

My friend would tell me to use an urinal in the men's restroom, but i feel like a woman, and i act like a woman, i hold it with women, in the women's restroom.

But my friend knows how i need to go, still try to convince me to go at the men's. But no, i wont do it there.

Ill stay with women even when i cant hold it anymore.

Id rather pee myself as a woman, than be a man.

• 2 months later...