Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wearing peed jeans?

8 minutes ago, Absorb said:

I have peed them and wore them until dry a lot of times.
Never put an old dried pair on but as a result of this thread i will try that.
Im wearing newly wet pair as i'm typing and I will put them aside and wear them again tomorrow.
Thanks for the inspiration.

So cool to hear, please tell how you felt like wearing them

Well, I did what I promised. 😉
As soon as I made the last post I hung my wet pants to dry and continued that event with another pair.
Today I put the pair from yesterday on to do fullfill my "commitment".
They weren't as smelly as I expected and I wore them for a while before "getting to it".
The rewetting was not really a sensation but I kept them on after one "medium" rewetting.
Peed some more and kept them on while making pizza for dinner. 
The sound they made when I was walking aroud the kitchen was really hot. That wet sqoushing sound from every step I took was super nice. Highly recommended. 
Then finally came the moment when I couldn't hold it anymore and finally relaxed and just let it flow. 
I must have peed a gallon in those already very wet pants. What a wonderful feeling that was.
Thanks frogger4y for inspiring me to try this. 
I really must go shower now. 🙂  

Edited by Absorb (see edit history)
47 minutes ago, Absorb said:

Well, I did what I promised. 😉
As soon as I made the last post I hung my wet pants to dry and continued that event with another pair.
Today I put the pair from yesterday on to do fullfill my "commitment".
They weren't as smelly as I expected and I wore them for a while before "getting to it".
The rewetting was not really a sensation but I kept them on after one "medium" rewetting.
Peed some more and kept them on while making pizza for dinner. 
The sound they made when I was walking aroud the kitchen was really hot. That wet sqoushing sound from every step I took was super nice. Highly recommended. 
Then finally came the moment when I couldn't hold it anymore and finally relaxed and just let it flow. 
I must have peed a gallon in those already very wet pants. What a wonderful feeling that was.
Thanks frogger4y for inspiring me to try this. 
I really must go shower now. 🙂  

Thanks for the update Absorb:)

That sounds so cool, will just dry them agan withöut washing them and wear them tomorrow aswell?

Edited by frogger4y (see edit history)

can be seasonal for me, feels refreshing in the summer time,  can be a little cold in winter unless I got my stove raging.

Also depends on the accident, i don't want to drip piss all over my carpets, a little is ok but if its dripping i tend to change quickly. Ill usualy choose a set of pee jeans for the week and keep peeing in the same pairs when their dry. 

2 hours ago, coloradowet said:

can be seasonal for me, feels refreshing in the summer time,  can be a little cold in winter unless I got my stove raging.

Also depends on the accident, i don't want to drip piss all over my carpets, a little is ok but if its dripping i tend to change quickly. Ill usualy choose a set of pee jeans for the week and keep peeing in the same pairs when their dry. 

I usually pee myself when I am sitting on chair. I use plastic to protect it. As you I do not want to destroy my furniture or carpet. After some minutes my jeans absorbs most of pee and I am not dripping longer. So I can be in my peed jeans until I need pee again 🙂 

I once wet a pair of black jeans while so well hydrated that they didn't smell AT ALL once they'd dried. In fact they even still smelled of laundry detergent. Later on I wore the same jeans and undies out to the pub. It was super hot being out wearing pee jeans and knowing no one else could tell.

Then later on I drunkenly wet the undies for a second time after I got home.

Yes. At school I was wearing dried peed in jeans several times.

And in the last couple years when my omo-fetish totally got out of control it became quite normal for me to pee into my pants (jeans, joggers whatever) and either wear them all day (until they dried or keeping them wet all the time) or hang them to dry and wear again later or the next day. I don't want to wash every day so my pants often have to endure more than one wetting. And sometimes, when the smell isn't too bad, I also wear them to go out.

On 3/24/2022 at 3:37 PM, Absorb said:

That is my favorite sound. Just the squishy jeans and socks. If I'm feeling extra naughty, I wear my shoes too and love to hear the squish.