Sign In

female MasterP's Amateur Only Wetting Thread & Archives

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I figured I'd start a thread for amateur stuff only and on the wetting topic, not naked peeing or pantyhose (unless there are panties underneath). I'm sure there might be some videos that you've seen

I put in this request for this girl, she was pretty reluctant to do it. I never thought she was really going to after our long email exchange. Anyway, a few weeks later, I got this email with a priv

Nice new amateur stuff I found in my archive. Jeans Wetting and Masturbation.wmv Rubbing and Green panty wetting.wmv Wetting Pink Satin Panties.MOV

Posted Images

I've got some videos of another girl somewhere; she does audio on her vids too. I sent her a message asking why she did that instead of talking to the camera, she told me that her audio was all F'd up and just decided to put music on there instead of distorted screeching. I guess some have their reasons for one reason or another, but I agree I'd like to her the conversation over some silly song.

I'm pretty sure this is the last of this girl, I don't think I have anymore. The one where she is peeing in front of her girlfriend was one I requested. My follow up was with the two of them wetting their jeans together and making out and playing with each other. Looked like it was all going to happen per her last email to me, then I never heard from her again :( That would have been one super fucking hot video too.

Tammy peeing her jeans in front of her gf.mov

Tammy wetting her super girl panties.mov

Yeah, I thought she was pretty sexy and yummo myself, I'd be all up in that. I just realized that you're in Alabama too, where are you from? PM me...

Is there a site for this girl or did you just find her somewhere? I'd really love to see more of her, even my girlfriend thought she was hot and she is pretty picky.