Sign In

female MasterP's Amateur Only Wetting Thread & Archives

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I figured I'd start a thread for amateur stuff only and on the wetting topic, not naked peeing or pantyhose (unless there are panties underneath). I'm sure there might be some videos that you've seen

I put in this request for this girl, she was pretty reluctant to do it. I never thought she was really going to after our long email exchange. Anyway, a few weeks later, I got this email with a priv

Nice new amateur stuff I found in my archive. Jeans Wetting and Masturbation.wmv Rubbing and Green panty wetting.wmv Wetting Pink Satin Panties.MOV

Posted Images

I kept laughing at how tiny that itty bitty penis was

lol, I know right, such a silly vid in that right, but a wetting one with a hot chick is all good with me.

Couple of movies in hi-def, first one is pretty sexy, wish I knew the name of the model. The 2nd one is of a russian girl that waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy over acts her drunk wetting movies, I have more of her elsewhere, but I think she needs to stop trying so hard.....a wetting video nonetheless.

wetting her tight jeans talking to the camera.wmv

Drunk - wetting jeans- serious over acting.wmv

lol, I know right, such a silly vid in that right, but a wetting one with a hot chick is all good with me.

Couple of movies in hi-def, first one is pretty sexy, wish I knew the name of the model. The 2nd one is of a russian girl that waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy over acts her drunk wetting movies, I have more of her elsewhere, but I think she needs to stop trying so hard.....a wetting video nonetheless.

Nice vids. I know the drunk girl has a clips4sale where she has many wetting videos. Do you happen to have any more?

Thanks.

Nice vids. I know the drunk girl has a clips4sale where she has many wetting videos. Do you happen to have any more?

Thanks.

I didn't realize that girl was on C4S, must have missed her. Her videos are kind of hard to watch anyway, she seriously overacts to the point of annoying comedy.

Also, a new vid from one of my favorites.

SuperWet Panties - panties and tights.flv

Drunk pants wetting.wmv

Drunkedness overacted.wmv

Hi, do you have anymore tights/pantyhose wetting?

Many Thanks

I'll see what I can find, I just post stuff as I find it in my collection. I don't have anything really organized, but I'm doing so now.

Ryan,

I'll be sure to post more stuff. I was hoping to do some this weekend, but I've got a pretty busy weekend ahead of me, so we'll see what I can get done....thanks for the encouragement :p

More stuff from the archives, totally forgot that I had these.

Candy is a super dirty girl, I think I have more of her stuff.

The last one is an account of a young girl wetting her jeans and getting into great detail about how it feels and why she likes it.

Candy and Jen pee their shorts.wmv

Candy wets her jeans and fingers.wmv

I think she really likes wetting herself.mp4