Sign In

female MasterP's Amateur Only Wetting Thread & Archives

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I figured I'd start a thread for amateur stuff only and on the wetting topic, not naked peeing or pantyhose (unless there are panties underneath). I'm sure there might be some videos that you've seen

I put in this request for this girl, she was pretty reluctant to do it. I never thought she was really going to after our long email exchange. Anyway, a few weeks later, I got this email with a priv

Nice new amateur stuff I found in my archive. Jeans Wetting and Masturbation.wmv Rubbing and Green panty wetting.wmv Wetting Pink Satin Panties.MOV

Posted Images

Mandy never fails on content, this is a request that she fulfilled for me. Those of you worried about your download limit, this one is worth it for four reasons: Mandy is hot as hell, great boobs, if you have a satin panty fetish, and it is HD.

The second one I can't remember where I found it, but see seems to enjoy wetting herself....always a plus ;)

Mandy jeans pee.wmv

Jean Shorts.wmv

I'm pretty sure this is the last of this girl, I don't think I have anymore. The one where she is peeing in front of her girlfriend was one I requested. My follow up was with the two of them wetting their jeans together and making out and playing with each other. Looked like it was all going to happen per her last email to me, then I never heard from her again :( That would have been one super fucking hot video too.

That is a real shame there isn't more of Tammy, I really love that girl, she is so yummy and hot. Great body and I love her accent, I wish she'd make more but in hi-def, I'd love to see her pussy up close in hi-def :)

Mandy never fails on content, this is a request that she fulfilled for me. Those of you worried about your download limit, this one is worth it for four reasons: Mandy is hot as hell, great boobs, if you have a satin panty fetish, and it is HD.

The second one I can't remember where I found it, but see seems to enjoy wetting herself....always a plus ;)

Wow, you weren't kidding, Mandy is a freaking bombshell, I'd be all over her in a split second!

That is a real shame there isn't more of Tammy, I really love that girl, she is so yummy and hot. Great body and I love her accent, I wish she'd make more but in hi-def, I'd love to see her pussy up close in hi-def :)

Wow, you weren't kidding, Mandy is a freaking bombshell, I'd be all over her in a split second!

I agree with you on both points very much so. I tried emailing Tammy a few days after I first posted some of videos. I've not heard anything thus far.....one can hope though :)

Didn't have time to organize or write a description on these, some i'm sure you've seen, some not.

5320S6c04UX.mpg

2069Shorts.wmv

5320S6c04UX.mpg

8977wetting.wmv

15292Girl_Having_to_Pee_but_End_up_Wetting.mp4

16379pantywet.wmv

16791p05film.wmv

20726MOV02553.mpg

25050forpeesearchlynn1.wmv

25050peesearchlynn2.wmv

25050peesearchlynn3.wmv

44185peeself.avi

60902Int4_on_dare_in_tub_.mp4

60902Int4_spandex_under_skirt_sitting.wmv

60902Movie_0070.wmv

60902Movie_0076.wmv

60902Movie_0077.wmv

60902Movie_0078.wmv

60902Movie_0080.wmv

60902Movie_0090.wmv

60902Movie_0094.wmv

60902Movie_0110.wmv

60902Movie_0120.wmv

60902Movie_0126.wmv

60902Movie_0161.wmv

60902Movie_0188.wmv

60902Movie_01171.wmv

The issue I seem to have with the .wmv files is not that I cannot play .wmv's on my mac, but that when I download them they show up as .wmv.avi files, which is rather silly, as they cannot be played by any application, even when I modify the extension. Does anyone have a fix for this?

I've gotten them to play when I modify the file extension to .wmv files. They don't work if you try to make them .avi files though.

The issue I seem to have with the .wmv files is not that I cannot play .wmv's on my mac, but that when I download them they show up as .wmv.avi files, which is rather silly, as they cannot be played by any application, even when I modify the extension. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Have you tried downloading a free video converter and converting them to a format that'll play on your system?

I've gotten them to play when I modify the file extension to .wmv files. They don't work if you try to make them .avi files though.

Thank you Omo-G, it works for most of them.

Have you tried downloading a free video converter and converting them to a format that'll play on your system?

MasterP, I have tried to , but it does not even recognize them as files until I change it as described above. For now it is a solution. Thanks!