Sign In

female MasterP's Amateur Only Wetting Thread & Archives

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I figured I'd start a thread for amateur stuff only and on the wetting topic, not naked peeing or pantyhose (unless there are panties underneath). I'm sure there might be some videos that you've seen

I put in this request for this girl, she was pretty reluctant to do it. I never thought she was really going to after our long email exchange. Anyway, a few weeks later, I got this email with a priv

Nice new amateur stuff I found in my archive. Jeans Wetting and Masturbation.wmv Rubbing and Green panty wetting.wmv Wetting Pink Satin Panties.MOV

Posted Images

So wait, was that conversation on the phone with you? Or was that just something you scripted for her to say?

I scripted it, I met her in a chat room, her name was PeePeePrincess. I took stab at it and PM'd her, she responded quite well. Our first conversation together was about everything watersports and eventually how she loved anal sex. After about a 1/2 hour of chatting she asked if I wanted c2c and we wet for each other and got off, it was pretty awesome I must say. My girlfriend got in the middle of it and thought she was pretty hot. I guess they still chat from time to time and c2c.

I scripted it, I met her in a chat room, her name was PeePeePrincess. I took stab at it and PM'd her, she responded quite well. Our first conversation together was about everything watersports and eventually how she loved anal sex. After about a 1/2 hour of chatting she asked if I wanted c2c and we wet for each other and got off, it was pretty awesome I must say. My girlfriend got in the middle of it and thought she was pretty hot. I guess they still chat from time to time and c2c.

There was a girl named PeePeePrincess uploading several videos on youtube maybe 2-3 years ago. Is this the same girl?

I still have a few of those videos saved. They are some of my all-time favorites :)

I can't remember her name for the life of me, but I traded a lot of emails with her at one point a few years ago. She was still in college at the time and really had a fetish for this stuff. She is into girls as well and almost got her girlfriend to do a wetting video with her for me. Some things came up and it never happened, I think she ended up going to Italy for something that had to do with school. I think I've got some other videos of her around as well.

masterbate pee2.wmv