Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female When desperate, do women pull down their pants and panties separately or both at the same time before peeing?

Basically when desperate and intending to pee in the toilet or somewhere else with not intending to pee yourself, do you pull down your pants and panties both together or pants then panties both separately before sitting down on the toilet to pee?  

If having to do as both separate actions, has anyone had it where they had to pull down their pants first, but started peeing before or while getting their panties down?  (Or if anyone has witnessed this happen to a female partner, where they got their pants down but couldn't hold it and started peeing their panties before getting them down).

This one really appeals to me and has featured in some of my fictional stories posted here previously. 
It can be an issue for males too, especially with low cut jeans and high waisted boxers. Sometimes there. Can be a complete mismatch between zip lengths and fly openings which can cause serious issues when desperate and almost letting go.

I pull both my jeans and underwear down at the same time, even when my jeans are higher up my waist than my underwear.  Basically I stick my thumbs into the waistband of my jeans and then push then down but keep my thums in the right position to grab the underwear as I go by.  99/100 it works fine.  When it goes wrong I wet my underwear - so its a win win!  Lol.

5 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

So to answer your question has it ever happened that I just haven’t managed to get my knickers down in time then absolutely yes!

The same thing happens to me.  Sometimes I get into the bathroom and everything is already letting go.  If it's that bad I just step into the bath and let nature take it's course.  It feels so good to wet in an unplanned way like that.

I usually wear a skirt or dress with leggings on underneath so I have an added step of having to reach under my skirt to get to my leggings. I usually pull down my leggings and underwear at the same time. Sometimes if I'm really desperate I have trouble holding onto my skirt and I have to fumble around with it to get it up before I sit down to pee. So I'll leak or even just start full on peeing before I can even get my leggings down. But luckily I can hide the wetness under my skirt.

This is another one of those situations where I never even took notice of this until somebody specifically asks. It's something you just sort of do instinctively and without conscious thought. And I would say most of the time I pull them down both the same times or if I am not wearing underwear that makes it more easy. But it's true it really depends on what you are wearing, as some things are easier to just pull it all down at once than others. Some clothing is definitely more complex than others and it's more of a process.

(not a woman but biologically female) I almost always pull mine down together, the exception usually occurs if I have a belt or several buttons to undo first. A lot of women's dress pants will have clasps, buttons, and a zipper! So pulling the down is a task and I usually pull pants down, then underwear. 

Another reason to pull them down separately is if I am on my period and I want to make sure my pad doesn't leak on my pants. In that case, I'd pull my pants down and then pull my underwear down halfway to assess the damage. There have been a few times where I started leaking uncontrollably onto my pad while trying to get everything down in time!

On 3/20/2022 at 9:22 AM, willbill said:

Basically when desperate and intending to pee in the toilet or somewhere else with not intending to pee yourself, do you pull down your pants and panties both together or pants then panties both separately before sitting down on the toilet to pee?  

Well, I pull both of them down at the same time, even I'm not desperated to pee. I'm 60 years old now and I've been doing it this way all my life. And all my friends I know do it a similar way. Dressing properly afterwards is an other issue. Then it takes me more time to drag and pull each item back into the right place - I'm one of those woman who does the famous "pantyhose dance" to make everything feel right and fit again.

I guess I can also answer, because I wear female clothes, even that I'm not a woman.

It depends on the pants (jeans, normal non stretchy pants), but I usually take down pants first, than pantyhose and panties together, unless when wearing shapewear panties. When wearing joga pants or something similar, I often take them down together with pantyhose and panties.

Because I have tendency to key in lock syndrome, it's not that unusual for me to start peeing before I managed to pull down my pantyhose and panties as well. It is even more likely that will happen when I'm wearing tight skirt or dress that I can't just pull up quickly, than when wearing pants.

• 9 months later...

I've never really thought about it much before to be honest.  I always wear trousers with a belt so I tend to drop the trousers first and then the underwear.  The few times I've been really desperate outside of planned holds are usually just after getting up so luckily then I'm just in a t-shirt and knickers and it's easier to rip them down quickly.

Still been a few close calls though since my bathroom is downstairs.  It's not unusual for me to come running down the stairs, hand jammed between my legs desperate to pee.  Most of the time I make it but I am glad the bathroom has wooden flooring.  Especially the time I forgot to put the seat up first, sat down and opened up with a sigh of relief only for piss to go everywhere... definitely needed a shower that morning.  😄