Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Being super sensitive to touch when bursting

As a woman one thing I have noticed is that when I am bursting for a wee my skin and body becomes super sensitive to touch. What would otherwise be a fairly innocuous touch like a man lightly putting his hand on my knee to reassure me or patting my arm sends electrical shivers right through me when I’m really needing to pee. It’s like my entire body goes into high alert and every single part of my skin is like my G spot or erogenous zone! I assume it’s because I am so focussed on holding my bladder at bay and the simplest of touch brings my mind suddenly back to the reality of not being able to relax. Of course it’s likely to also be linked to the fact that being desperate turns me on so all those hormones are already circulating in high levels anyway.

Is this the sane for other people, especially men? 

No I haven't noticed that either, in myself or in my girlfriends.  I would add that only two of my GFs have ever been able to reach mega orgasm while bursting, the rest could orgasm but not one of those out of this world huge ones, whereas they all could when empty.  So in fact on a small sample size, they were perhaps less sensitive to touch.

Edited by holdit247
Altered to past tense, so as not to seem to have multiple concurrent girlfriends! (see edit history)
On 3/18/2022 at 10:50 PM, Mbgpeelover said:

As a woman one thing I have noticed is that when I am bursting for a wee my skin and body becomes super sensitive to touch. What would otherwise be a fairly innocuous touch like a man lightly putting his hand on my knee to reassure me or patting my arm sends electrical shivers right through me when I’m really needing to pee. It’s like my entire body goes into high alert and every single part of my skin is like my G spot or erogenous zone! I assume it’s because I am so focussed on holding my bladder at bay and the simplest of touch brings my mind suddenly back to the reality of not being able to relax. Of course it’s likely to also be linked to the fact that being desperate turns me on so all those hormones are already circulating in high levels anyway.

Is this the sane for other people, especially men? 

I can’t say I’m aware of being super sensitive, for sure senses are heightened if a loo still isn’t in sight and I’m desperate, if it’s really bad I get a sudden feeling pee is half way down my penis making me think it’s about to come out as it’s out the bladder, that’s when I’m squeezing myself for sure and I need to do something urgent, next stage is I can feel leaking, dribbles.... 🥵