Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Buying clothes with wetting in mind

8 hours ago, pftish said:

If you are out shopping clothes, do you ever think how it would feel, or look if you would pee in them?

In later years i do it everytime, i always choose material who shows the wettness best 🙂

Every.  Single.  Time.

There are some clothes that I needed to buy, and they get by as exceptions.

Then there are the clothes that I wanted to buy.  Not a single pair or pants, shorts or undies, and sometimes even shirts in this group were purchased without me thinking about how nice it would be to go piss in my pants while wearing them. 

See the shorts in my avatar pic?  Those are the most comfortable article of clothing I have ever owned in my life, and I bought them because they looked like they would be great to go piss in.  And you know what?  They are!

Always!

Some clothes have been bought specifically for wetting but everything I buy I take into consideration how it would be to wet in them.

Sometimes the objective is to get something that doesn’t show an accident, such as when buying trousers for work.

Other times the objective is to get something that looks and feels good when wet. 

Guest drippyleaker

I just reacently purchased some new underwear specifically for wetting. I was searching for ones that would give me the exact feeling I aim to get out of my wettings. I can't wait to try them! Fingers crossed they will work....well any wetting is a good one so of course they will 🙂

Guest Jasminexo

yeah occasionally, I usually think about it if I’m in the changing room, typically only bottoms that are on the tighter side, are full length, and are either lighter or uncommon colours.

For only one type of clothing: jeans. Although I seldom purchase—mostly because the kind I want to buy would be awkward to do so in front of friends or family with whom I hang out at the mall—I do look at skinny jeans and think about how tight they might feel on my legs, how much the waistband will press on my lower abdomen, and how wet they might look.

I look at men’s jeans mostly, and wouldn’t dare to go look in the women’s section on my own in front of friends or family, unless I’m tagging along with them. Holding and/or wetting in women’s jeans is so much better than men’s: they’re softer on the skin and more elastic, whereas in men’s it’s sometimes too rugged on the skin, and difficult to take off. Perhaps I’m unaware of softer men’s jeans.

Of course, I think there was a similar post a little while back right?

Its not my first priority for buying clothes or anything but like...

For home I'm certain to buy clothes for wetting. Intentionally smaller clothes, comfy clothes with belt hooks (for locks heh), quick drying shorts, cute microskirts etc etc etc

For work I work I still think of wetting them... Just the otherway around... Gotta find the cutest clothes that don't show wettings 😉

I have multiple wardrobes! 

I work stone masonry for my day to day so I need my hardcore clothes for that (car hearts and things), Im also a goth hippie/ textile conesoiur when I'm out and about in the "scene", I love my batiks and to express myself through my cloths. I also have my home life, im a CD at home and a constant wetter enthusiast. It took time and still can be embraced buying cloths specifically for pissing in, but yes... everytime i think about pissing in something before I buy it, and cleaning, thank god for thrift stores.

Yes, in most cases, because I pee myself intentionally and even more important, accidentally so often that is very likely every piece of clothes i have will have its turn to get wet eventually. I rarely buy clothes that need professional cleaning, because it's not very enjoyable to take peed and smelly clothes to the cleaners too often and ask if they can clean them, because I peed myself in them. Some clothes I buy exclusively for wetting purposes, either because they can hide or show wetting more than others. 
Even more important are shoes, because they are much harder to clean than clothes. I often buy inexpensive female shoes just because I want to use them for omo and will start to smell soon, so no point in paying a lot of money for them. 

Most of the time I buy my clothes based on how they would feel just to wear. But it's always only a matter of time before they are christened. Once in a while, I will come across a grungy pair of jeans or cutoffs at a thrift store that are just begging to be wet and I'll buy them for just that purpose. And I enjoy imagining the former owner wetting them as well.

I don't really consider how they'd feel to wet in, but rather how easy they would be to wash after wetting in them. I mainly buy clothes based on how comfortable they are because I have sensory issues and if clothing is more comfortable for me in general it's also usually more fun to hold and wet in. With underwear I consider how well they'll hold an incontinence pad because I like to wear those to absorb leaks, and with leggings and pants I consider how well they'll hide the fact that I'm wearing a large maxi pad. Once I get new clothing at home I like to test run it and hold in it. But mostly I do holds at home in only underwear so when I wet intentionally it's either naked or just wearing underwear. I wear men's briefs because they're more comfortable for me than panties and I like to just get simple cheap cotton briefs that are easy to clean and come in large packs so I have a lot to choose from if I wet a lot.

However when my partner and I go clothes shopping and she tries on clothes the only thought in my mind is what she'd look like desperate in them. I also suggest clothes to her based on whether I think she'd look hot potty dancing in them. Sometimes I purposefully suggest clothes that are tight or have complicated ties or belts (she dresses alt so this is most of her clothing) with the thought in mind of her struggling to take them off while desperate.