Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I'm back! And have 4 hours left at the office

Glad to see you're back!

I'm very much looking forward to reading about any new adventures!? 

About your question-I'd say you should choose whatever gives y o u the best options of sharing, keeping in touch with fans etc. Your fans will follow you wherever, I'm sure of that. 

That dress looks great on you, and I think you feel sexy wearing it, right? Besides that, is there a thing like 'too much clothes'??  😉

1 hour ago, PrincessInTheP said:

I feel like the pissy smell in the car is so strong that anybody will smell it on me

I love the pissy smell, it's almost like an aphrodisiac, until about two seconds after I finish. Then I'm like "Gross, everything smells like pee", lol.

The wetting was fan-freaking-tastic.  I loved the lighting, I loved seeing your bare legs get soaked, and I love when you preview what you will be wetting in later.  What a great way to start the weekend.

On 3/18/2022 at 4:33 PM, Mariner62 said:

That dress is cute as hell on you.  And you'll probably make it look even better later.

Thank you! Yes, we're keeping her in the rotation🥰

On 3/18/2022 at 3:05 PM, wannawatch said:

Glad to see you're back!

I'm very much looking forward to reading about any new adventures!? 

About your question-I'd say you should choose whatever gives y o u the best options of sharing, keeping in touch with fans etc. Your fans will follow you wherever, I'm sure of that. 

That dress looks great on you, and I think you feel sexy wearing it, right? Besides that, is there a thing like 'too much clothes'??  😉

Yes, I know some people where "too much clothing" is always an issue 😈

18 hours ago, yertle2012 said:

I love the pissy smell, it's almost like an aphrodisiac, until about two seconds after I finish. Then I'm like "Gross, everything smells like pee", lol.

The wetting was fan-freaking-tastic.  I loved the lighting, I loved seeing your bare legs get soaked, and I love when you preview what you will be wetting in later.  What a great way to start the weekend.

Oh yay! Happy Weekend! 

I'm like that with cigarettes. Oooh. Then barf

14 hours ago, C.omoboy said:

wooow I think I saw that you got out of the car with your skirt already wet 😏🔥 if so it's even hotter than you had a accident and peed inside the car

I think you have excellent vision.

3 hours ago, LiquidOcelot said:

Wow, every video is pure gold. Fucking amazing everytime. The things I would do if you came home telling me stories and showing me the videos.

Yes. This! Thank you! 

If I had someone at home into this our friends wouldn't see us very much. Lol.

On 3/18/2022 at 9:34 PM, PrincessInTheP said:

Well....

had to go so badly I missed by turn by a long shot and ended up driving an extra 10 mins out of my way to THIS booze store.

Sorry it's so shadowy😬. I normally find my lighting. But there is something extra voyeuristic about the shadow play I guess🤷. As soon as I turned around 2 cars pulled in, both with attractive people in their 20s which is like my most intimidating demographic ( always has been, even as a kid)  so the pee almost climbed right up inside me. Then as I'm videoing the aftermath a worker came out to smoke a cig and wandered that way and I had to warn her that I just had an accident there and she shouldn't walk that way down the parking lot. She thanked me!🤯

Can't write too much. Going out now. My shoes are DRENCHED and my feet are sliding around in them and the front and back of my dress have dark stains. I feel like the pissy smell in the car is so strong that anybody will smell it on me but I'm prob being paranoid. Or my date tonight is in for a surprise! 

Teehee

TGIF!

Omg, I wish we could hear you telling her you had an accident and to go another way 😉. Great video, as always…

9 hours ago, wettermouse said:

Omg, I wish we could hear you telling her you had an accident and to go another way 😉. Great video, as always…

When I heard my mouth saying that I almost dropped and hid I was so startled and panicked. I leave my body and just hear myself saying things. But I knew I could NOT let her wander down there and stand in my still hot piss on her stolen 5in break. 

6 hours ago, Breepee said:

Amazing work as always. Me and the wife loved it, might have led to some of our own fun…

my only question is… what’s under the dress. Any more cute panties?

Ooooh. Couple fun. Yes! Get it!

And I bought 15 new pair of panties before I went away. But in this case it was black lace high waist, high cut leg briefs with tiny shiny green shamrocks embroidered all over 

2 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

When I heard my mouth saying that I almost dropped and hid I was so startled and panicked. I leave my body and just hear myself saying things. But I knew I could NOT let her wander down there and stand in my still hot piss on her stolen 5in break. 

Ooooh. Couple fun. Yes! Get it!

And I bought 15 new pair of panties before I went away. But in this case it was black lace high waist, high cut leg briefs with tiny shiny green shamrocks embroidered all over 

Very sexy indeed. Couple fun is fun… glad your not put off by us seeing you burst and then us having some girl on girl action because of you