Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female 3 Latinas Wettings Jeans

they always cut out the camera/change positions before any of the ''wetting'' girls turn around, the wet spot is always very far away from where it should start, and the flow is unusual. if it were the case of 1 girl, it would be debatable, because people are different, but when its the same case for all 3 girls, then yes, this video is completely fake.

14 hours ago, alexthebest2 said:

If it`s truly fake, my only question is how could they fake it?

you dont know? in adult films like this where they fake the ''pee'' they have a container with water, witha small tube they put into the pants, and have the liquid come out where it should be coming out if you were to actually pee, the container is behind the back of the person ''wetting'' and thats why theres always a cut in the movie, or change of cameras, whenever they turn around, so that they can remove the container holding liquid before getting back to filming. thats why many times you can see that the wet spot suddently gets more dry, and bigger, because there was a 1-2 minute cut to get the equipemt off. if you see on peekingdom's videos, most of them, if not all are fake, and you can clearly see the tube that is used inside the panties 😄

4 hours ago, Dtheman24 said:

you dont know? in adult films like this where they fake the ''pee'' they have a container with water, witha small tube they put into the pants, and have the liquid come out where it should be coming out if you were to actually pee, the container is behind the back of the person ''wetting'' and thats why theres always a cut in the movie, or change of cameras, whenever they turn around, so that they can remove the container holding liquid before getting back to filming. thats why many times you can see that the wet spot suddently gets more dry, and bigger, because there was a 1-2 minute cut to get the equipemt off. if you see on peekingdom's videos, most of them, if not all are fake, and you can clearly see the tube that is used inside the panties 😄

I totally get you,my question is why would they do that? Is it that hard for women to pee their pants?

4 hours ago, wjl1981 said:

I totally get you,my question is why would they do that? Is it that hard for women to pee their pants?

yes, it is, imagine having a film crew, and other actors there touching all over youm and then you have to try to wet yourself aswell, with maybe no prior experience. thats why they fake it, because its easier to manage when filming etc.

10 hours ago, Dtheman24 said:

yes, it is, imagine having a film crew, and other actors there touching all over youm and then you have to try to wet yourself aswell, with maybe no prior experience. thats why they fake it, because its easier to manage when filming etc.

Have you even seen the 20 mins. uncut version? And other videos of these Girl, seperate or together? Making these claims because of this shorter clip is nonsense. On neither channel of these girls is a sub 5 mins. clip of this video. The first time I saw this short one was on a ThisVid profil by some user. I guess hey made the cuts.

11 hours ago, Celestia said:

Have you even seen the 20 mins. uncut version? And other videos of these Girl, seperate or together? Making these claims because of this shorter clip is nonsense. On neither channel of these girls is a sub 5 mins. clip of this video. The first time I saw this short one was on a ThisVid profil by some user. I guess hey made the cuts.

the claim was made for videoes in general, and was answering a question that i quoted, i have not seen the full version, but from what little i saw of this video, i was not bothered watching it, as i feel its fake. if you provide the full video i can watch it and then give a better conclusion if its fake or not, but the version here seems awfully staged, and fake :D

On 3/26/2022 at 7:35 AM, Celestia said:

Do you have a link to the longer video?

On 3/26/2022 at 8:23 PM, Dtheman24 said:

the claim was made for videoes in general, and was answering a question that i quoted, i have not seen the full version, but from what little i saw of this video, i was not bothered watching it, as i feel its fake. if you provide the full video i can watch it and then give a better conclusion if its fake or not, but the version here seems awfully staged, and fake 😄

Echoing what's already been posted here, please post a link to the full video, or at least the name of the actresses/studio. I had no idea there was more to this.