Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I think its time for me to leave omo.org

I had fun with this website. But I think its time for me to move on. My life is changing fast. Things have been hard for me. The past few years has been a hell of a adventure. I'm going to leave my videos in the downloads alone and so am I leaving everything I posted in the gallery. But I am going to start deleting all my threads. Started now. 

This is something I been thinking about for a long time now. It is nothing you all did. My perception with this fetish has change.

Edited by Super awesome (see edit history)
  • The title was changed to I think its time for me to leave omo.org
1 hour ago, Super awesome said:

Does everyone enjoy my presence on this site?

I really don't want to over stay. I'm getting burnt out and ready to move on.

Judging from your account, you do seem to be well liked, you and your work will be missed and are irreplaceable. However, your mental health and happiness is important, very important. We'll miss you, but you should do what you feel is best and most healthy for you, though I do wonder if you could be persuaded to leave your threads intact, you've contributed a lot.

Edited by Drip (see edit history)
Guest OddlyHandsome

Do whatever is best for you man. If you believe leaving is the best course of action for your life, then I whole-heartedly believe you should do it. Life creates change and there is no reason to ever hold onto the past if you don’t want to. Honestly, I’ve also been considering leaving the site, despite the fact I’ve been here for only like a month. So you are not alone in having your opinion change on how you see thing.

In short, take care of yourself. Do what you need to do.

If you want to leave, then by all means, leave. I have been part of other message boards (not under this identity of course) where the discourse changed dramatically and I felt like I didn't fit in. Or take a break if you think that's more appropriate.

But I wouldn't recommend deleting all your threads, unless you tied your personal identity to the account (e.g. your real name). It's one of those things that can be abandoned without any consequences.

22 hours ago, Super awesome said:

My perception has not changed. Do you all want me to stay?

Ideally I'd like you to discuss whatever it is that is bothering you  - because from the way you write I sense that something is worrying you. Hopefully after that you will feel comfortable and want to stay with us.

Of course, you prefer to discuss your problem with a moderator, or with someone here by PM - you don't have to have a public discussion.

Edited by David_E (see edit history)

I personally could never leave this forum and I don't see why anyone else would want to. But even if somebody is considering leaving I always say don't do anything too dramatic, like losing all of your threads and stuff when they have generated lots of good conversation. I have had numerous forms that I have been active on for many years and then eventually I never really just left, I simply stopped posting or wasn't posting as much. But I never burned all the bridges behind me, as I always left a path to return should I change my mind, and I always think that that is the best solution, because you may feel this way now but in a few weeks or a few months you might reconsider your fetish once again and find yourself wanting to return and perhaps revive old conversations. So if you are feeling like you do not want to participate right now just simply stopped participating for maybe a few weeks or a few months and take a break for however long you need, and we will always be waiting for you here with you decide to return.

• 1 month later...