Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Nonchalant wettings! I absolutely love the idea of just casually wetting myself while going about my day. Who else likes this?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since I was a teen, I've always loved the idea of just nonchalantly peeing my pants wherever I am. As in walking down the street, or sitting in the sofa watching TV, or just in the car seat, or while

I love doing similar things when I'm out walking in the countryside.  I keep well hydrated and just wet myself when I need to pee! Then stay in my wet pants when I get back to the car 🤭

The idea of an omo party or other situation where people just wet themselves as the need arises is such a turn-on idea for me as well… I really have no idea how that type of thing comes about, though…

Posted Images

On 3/19/2022 at 12:02 AM, Roger Ireland said:

Absolutely! Would love a party like that, if you throw the party, I'll be there with a bottle (or

two).

One experience I had was planned. I was living in South Wales and close to a mountain which was a nice climb and had good views. One of my neighbours, a single lady about 30 and who was quite active mentioned in conversation one day that she would love to climb this mountain but was unsure of the best route because so much of the lower slopes were covered in dense woodland and brambly patches. I promised to show her the next week-end. That was agreed and of course I immediately set about planning some fun for me.  On the next Sunday I called for her as planned and we enjoyed a pleasant climb to the top of the mountain (about an hour's walk).  Kate (not her real name) was good company and we both enjoyed the time. At the top we sat for a while on the short grass admiring the view. We were sat on a slight downward slope (my choice) and as we sat there chatting I just let myself go and completely wet myself with Kate sat less than 3 feet away (approx. a metre for our metric friends). She was totally unaware and as I was wearing dark trousers it hardly showed. After we had sat another 10 mins or so we got up and walked home, me enjoying the wet bum feeling and Kate totally unaware. I got a great buzz from that.

Stay wet'n'happy,

Roger.

What a bold move. What would you have said if she had realised what you had done. I would have thought there might have been a telltale scent that gave it away.

On 3/18/2022 at 8:36 AM, pegasus42 said:

The idea of an omo party or other situation where people just wet themselves as the need arises is such a turn-on idea for me as well… I really have no idea how that type of thing comes about, though… 

Or even with a friend or partner for a day of whatever one is doing… just letting go when you feel like it… 

🙂

A party or other type if group setting where everyone would just wet themselves when they needed to go would be a dream cine true for me.

I'm lazy, and don't want to clean up any more mess than I have to. Even so, I'm often wetting as I walk to the shower. I like to wet my pants when I'm sitting in my outside chairs too. No mess- the pee just soaks into the porous paving.

I was walking on a hiking track once when I met a group of 3 young women going the other way. They were chatting happily, and behind one of them was a trail of wet dots...

5 hours ago, Dunney said:

I'm lazy, and don't want to clean up any more mess than I have to. Even so, I'm often wetting as I walk to the shower. I like to wet my pants when I'm sitting in my outside chairs too. No mess- the pee just soaks into the porous paving.

I was walking on a hiking track once when I met a group of 3 young women going the other way. They were chatting happily, and behind one of them was a trail of wet dots...

Nonchalant wetting is great but a sighting of someone else doing it priceless.

I think the idea is really hot. Like waking up in the morning, not bothering to get up and just letting it all flow out of yourself while you lazily lay there...

If I wasn't so lazy about cleaning it all up I'd probably do it more often 😅

And the idea of a group of people doing this is really hot too. I imagine like a normal social gathering, only every once in a while you can see somebody's pants just wetting, or a stream flowing out from somebody's skirt with nobody really caring... and when you feel the urge hit, just let it all out yourself and feel the warmth spread while just continuing to chat to everyone else... 

I'm not sure how or when I got into wetting but was certainly at a early age. The nonchalant aspect is definitely the most satisfying for me, both to do and to see. The feeling of just letting a full bladder go and soaking my pants/clothes. A benefit of the new "way of working" from home is that when at home by myself, I can sit at my desk, doing my work, making calls etc and when the urge comes - just let it go. I have a towel on my chair and pick pants & trousers to wet for the day. I will stay in these clothes all day and never visit the toilet.  Like others have said, having wet pants whilst in public and being able to walk around unnoticed is also a great high (as long as it's not noticeable to others)  I have also been a great fan of just getting my clothes wet, in sea, in the shower etc and love to see women doing the same. These both go hand in hand for me, I just love the feeling of having wet clothes against my skin.  I posted a true story last year on here last year of my walk to the top Mt Snowdon in the rain. That has turned out to be an experience that I often reflect on.  Great work Alice, thank you for sharing your pictures, thoughts and experiences.

On 3/18/2022 at 6:40 AM, WaterSpirit said:

I know exactly what you mean.  I sometimes fantasize about sitting watching TV in the living room on a leather sofa and then just gently letting it all go while carrying on watching TV.  Maybe hearing the hissing and then the splattering  of the pee on the carpet while the TV show just carries on.  Or just peeing while siting at the piano and letting it all just run off the piano stool and onto the carpet and then turning the page of the score and carriying on playing.

Even in bed where I have a protector I can put on, if I fantasize about peeing all over the bed without any protector, where I know I shouldn't, somehow it feels way more exciting.

I also get excited by the thought of pissing all over my unprotected bed, and I often give into the urge.

On 3/22/2022 at 8:31 AM, wetgarth said:

I'm not sure how or when I got into wetting but was certainly at a early age. The nonchalant aspect is definitely the most satisfying for me, both to do and to see. The feeling of just letting a full bladder go and soaking my pants/clothes. A benefit of the new "way of working" from home is that when at home by myself, I can sit at my desk, doing my work, making calls etc and when the urge comes - just let it go. I have a towel on my chair and pick pants & trousers to wet for the day. I will stay in these clothes all day and never visit the toilet.  Like others have said, having wet pants whilst in public and being able to walk around unnoticed is also a great high (as long as it's not noticeable to others)  I have also been a great fan of just getting my clothes wet, in sea, in the shower etc and love to see women doing the same. These both go hand in hand for me, I just love the feeling of having wet clothes against my skin.  I posted a true story last year on here last year of my walk to the top Mt Snowdon in the rain. That has turned out to be an experience that I often reflect on.  Great work Alice, thank you for sharing your pictures, thoughts and experiences.

Totally agree. I also find the aspect to „just let go“ more satisfying than holding back until it starts to almost hurt. I recently was grocery shopping at a mall, wearing black jeans and pushing a shopping cart through the isles when I thought „why not“? So I peed my pants right there (although in a controlled manner, to soak my pants but not make a mess on the shop floor). Then I commenced with the shopping enjoying the warmth and wetness. Nobody noticed and even if, I was wearing a mask due to Covid so I didn‘t worry too much.

I also really like the idea of a social omorashi event/party. That would be sooo hot

Really an appealing thing but realistically, I would only do this outside.  I like the idea of waterproof/snowpants and having it run down the legs instead of showing visibly.

I'd imagine problems letting go unless there was no worry about a major cleanup.  Then again, maybe a 'peepod' for bed and a waterproof blanket would be perfect for casual bedwettings.

Guest Peeinglover99
On 3/21/2022 at 3:38 AM, wettermouse said:

I love the idea of this, I’d feel so liberated just wetting all day. 

Best way how to spend weekend ❤️

Guest Jasminexo

I’ve done the occasional one, usually on a lazy day where im wearing leggings, sweatpants or short shorts.

Mind you, I’ve done it before where I just kept letting go in my leggings in bed and then fell asleep, and when I woke up I nearly forgot I had completely soaked them. I only remembered when I went downstairs and realised it whilst making myself a drink.

I absolutely love it; it's also a huge part of my fetish for it. It's just unfortunate that I'm having to do it sparingly as I have too many people that can pop up out of nowhere. However, when I can I'll try go all day in my pull-ups to the point where it's leaking and squeezing out as I walk or sit/lay. Same with shopping, just releasing the liquid as people are walking by or looking at things is embarrassing yet such a turn on.

And not just me doing it, the thought of someone I'm with nonchalantly doing it also makes me smile.