Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Nonchalant wettings! I absolutely love the idea of just casually wetting myself while going about my day. Who else likes this?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since I was a teen, I've always loved the idea of just nonchalantly peeing my pants wherever I am. As in walking down the street, or sitting in the sofa watching TV, or just in the car seat, or while

I love doing similar things when I'm out walking in the countryside.  I keep well hydrated and just wet myself when I need to pee! Then stay in my wet pants when I get back to the car 🤭

The idea of an omo party or other situation where people just wet themselves as the need arises is such a turn-on idea for me as well… I really have no idea how that type of thing comes about, though…

Posted Images

Hi Alice,

I have been a fan of your pics and videos for some time and it is clear that you are a true omo thoroughbred. If you recall, a few months ago a question was asked on here, something like does, 'anyone actually have 'casual' wettings' and there was considerable comment. I never commented because I am not sure if any wetting could be 'casual' for an omo enthusiast. However your question is right on track for me. I love the idea of just wetting whenever and wherever, the naughtiness is a great turn on for me too.

Occasionally I have been able to wet while in the company of someone else (not an enthusiast) who was totally unaware - God what a buzz !  If you would like I will post a couple of those experiences. 

Keep up the good work anyway it is much appreciated, and more so because it is obviously deep in your soul.

Stay wet'n'happy,

roger.

18 minutes ago, nappypants said:

Yes, while desperate floods are also nice, there’s something satisfying about just “going” whenever you feel anything. I usually do so in a nappy, but guess for those of you who wear skirts etc. it’s plausible to get away with it in non-absorbent underwear!

I agree! Although I've yet to try nappys/diapers. 

I love the freedom of wetting my pants whenever I feel the urge, and the naughtiness of seeing how wet they become afterwards is a huge turn on!

10 minutes ago, Roger Ireland said:

Hi Alice,

I have been a fan of your pics and videos for some time and it is clear that you are a true omo thoroughbred. If you recall, a few months ago a question was asked on here, something like does, 'anyone actually have 'casual' wettings' and there was considerable comment. I never commented because I am not sure if any wetting could be 'casual' for an omo enthusiast. However your question is right on track for me. I love the idea of just wetting whenever and wherever, the naughtiness is a great turn on for me too.

Occasionally I have been able to wet while in the company of someone else (not an enthusiast) who was totally unaware - God what a buzz !  If you would like I will post a couple of those experiences. 

Keep up the good work anyway it is much appreciated, and more so because it is obviously deep in your soul.

Stay wet'n'happy,

roger.

Thank you! I don't recall seeing that post 🙂

sure, feel free to post. 

And yes, although its true that for an omo enthusiast, it is never 100% nonchalant, the idea of just casually letting go while going about your daily activities is so hot to me.

I dream of going to an omo party where its socially acceptable to just wet ourselves without a care in the world 🤭

Edited by AliceWetting (see edit history)
2 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

Since I was a teen, I've always loved the idea of just nonchalantly peeing my pants wherever I am. As in walking down the street, or sitting in the sofa watching TV, or just in the car seat, or while watching TV in bed. 

I'm not sure why, but peeing myself in places I know I shouldn't is a huge turn on. Much more so that just peeing in the toilet or shower etc.

Who else likes nonchalant wettings? 🙂

20211209_183452.jpg

Me too that’s why I wear diapers!

1 hour ago, AliceWetting said:

dream of going to an omo party where its socially acceptable to just wet ourselves without a care in the world

Absolutely! Would love a party like that, if you throw the party, I'll be there with a bottle (or

two).

One experience I had was planned. I was living in South Wales and close to a mountain which was a nice climb and had good views. One of my neighbours, a single lady about 30 and who was quite active mentioned in conversation one day that she would love to climb this mountain but was unsure of the best route because so much of the lower slopes were covered in dense woodland and brambly patches. I promised to show her the next week-end. That was agreed and of course I immediately set about planning some fun for me.  On the next Sunday I called for her as planned and we enjoyed a pleasant climb to the top of the mountain (about an hour's walk).  Kate (not her real name) was good company and we both enjoyed the time. At the top we sat for a while on the short grass admiring the view. We were sat on a slight downward slope (my choice) and as we sat there chatting I just let myself go and completely wet myself with Kate sat less than 3 feet away (approx. a metre for our metric friends). She was totally unaware and as I was wearing dark trousers it hardly showed. After we had sat another 10 mins or so we got up and walked home, me enjoying the wet bum feeling and Kate totally unaware. I got a great buzz from that.

Stay wet'n'happy,

Roger.

3 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

Since I was a teen, I've always loved the idea of just nonchalantly peeing my pants wherever I am. As in walking down the street, or sitting in the sofa watching TV, or just in the car seat, or while watching TV in bed. 

I'm not sure why, but peeing myself in places I know I shouldn't is a huge turn on. Much more so that just peeing in the toilet or shower etc.

Who else likes nonchalant wettings?

I know exactly what you mean.  I sometimes fantasize about sitting watching TV in the living room on a leather sofa and then just gently letting it all go while carrying on watching TV.  Maybe hearing the hissing and then the splattering  of the pee on the carpet while the TV show just carries on.  Or just peeing while siting at the piano and letting it all just run off the piano stool and onto the carpet and then turning the page of the score and carriying on playing.

Even in bed where I have a protector I can put on, if I fantasize about peeing all over the bed without any protector, where I know I shouldn't, somehow it feels way more exciting.

I live for nonchalant wettings!  I do it as much as possible. I've gotten to a point where I bought a large clear vinyl tablecloth and a shower curtain liner so I could cover them in a towel or whatever and set them on my couch so I can just go whenever I want. I also have puppy pads for when I'm sitting in my chair working from home. Also I just enjoy letting go slowly while I'm cooking something or brushing my teeth. Even when I go to stores, I'll just slowly triple and sometimes gush a bit of my pants just cuz. 

This is my favorite kind of peeing. I really want a life with a woman who would enjoy doing this with me. I'd love to wake up in the morning and just let it go and her response is that she has to pee as well and does the same. I really like the idea of paying it no attention like it is completely normal.

19 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

I agree! Although I've yet to try nappys/diapers. 

I love the freedom of wetting my pants whenever I feel the urge, and the naughtiness of seeing how wet they become afterwards is a huge turn on!

Thank you! I don't recall seeing that post 🙂

sure, feel free to post. 

And yes, although its true that for an omo enthusiast, it is never 100% nonchalant, the idea of just casually letting go while going about your daily activities is so hot to me.

I dream of going to an omo party where its socially acceptable to just wet ourselves without a care in the world 🤭

an omo party would be absolutely amazing. how do we go about planning and setting up this fantastic party?

Guest Peeinglover99
On 3/18/2022 at 11:05 AM, AliceWetting said:

Who else likes nonchalant wettings? 🙂

20211209_183452.jpg

On 3/18/2022 at 12:08 PM, AliceWetting said:

I love doing similar things when I'm out walking in the countryside.  I keep well hydrated and just wet myself when I need to pee! Then stay in my wet pants when I get back to the car 🤭

20200229_161115.jpg

Omg love this. Your leggings are so soaked 🥰 i think i need leather seats too