Sign In

An Experiment in Rapid Desperation

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, so a little bit of background. On one of my usual trips through the Internet looking for things that might or might not be interesting in the land of omorashi, I stumbled upon a little article s

I tried it... Sweet Jesus... I have never had a better feeling before in mah life! I might even go as far as to say it's better than an orgasm! :3

Chugging lots of water, caffeine, and alcohol all work by the same mechanism: suppressing vasopressin secretion. See: Ethanol and caffeine reduce vasopressin secretion. The resulting decrease in w

While you say this might sound like a 'well duh' sort of thing, I actually found it too be quite an interesting (If not arousing) read. I often find myself either strapped for time, along with other things, and can't afford to indulge in my desperation, so this sort of method is something I'll have to consider trying.

Also, it should be noted this is very similar (if not closely related) to how the holding contests work, large amount of water every half an hour (Or hour) which overloads the system and causes people to get desperate very fast, with very nice results =P

Cheers for the insight ^^

While you say this might sound like a 'well duh' sort of thing, I actually found it too be quite an interesting (If not arousing) read. I often find myself either strapped for time, along with other things, and can't afford to indulge in my desperation, so this sort of method is something I'll have to consider trying.

Also, it should be noted this is very similar (if not closely related) to how the holding contests work, large amount of water every half an hour (Or hour) which overloads the system and causes people to get desperate very fast, with very nice results =P

Cheers for the insight ^^

It wasn't meant to be derogatory or anything, I just didn't want to insult people's intelligence by insinuating that "OMG drinking water makes you need to pee!!!"

I would say it is similar to holding contests, but the method is just a little different, because when you measure out 12 fluid ounces of water and drink it, you find it's actually not that much. It's the small, constant amount of water that makes this method sustainable, and as long as you're somewhere that there is both water and a toilet, you could continue this 'preparation' for an entire day while at work or school, and then do your desperation play when you get home. ^ ^

• 2 weeks later...

ok I have to say this is impressive, prepped with the water (I had also drank copious amounts of coffee earlier in the day, which may have helped) went to pee at 3pm, then sat back for an hours desperation. at about 15 mins I started to notice the urge to pee, unusual but easily ignored, between 15 mins and 30 mins however, the need went from about a 3 to about a 7 by 30 mins, I was shocked how fast it had come on and was now finding it impossible to sit still, after about 5 mins of fidgeting I decided to go for a cig to take my mind off it, but by 40-45 mins my desperation was approaching bursting point and a couple of drops even escaped whilst I was smoking. Back in my appartment I tried to sit down to watch TV but this was impossible, I immediately got up and started pacing around with small spurts of pee escaping at about 50 mins I decided to try and hold the final minutes in my bathroom to avoid a mess (I have carpets everywhere else) but found I couldnt even make it to 55 mins, I totally lost control in my dark jeans but managed to jump in my bathtub before too much got on the floor. I have experienced desperation like this before, but only as a result of holding it for hours or consuming lots of alcohol, this a great method for producing desperation over a short period of time and I'll definately do this again, thanx. :)

Wow, that was... Thorough.

Another thing you can do, if you react as much to caffeine as I do, is to basically chug down energy-drinks.

Caffeine makes me have to pee BAD, and it makes me axtra jittery, so stuff like Burn or Red Bull is ideal for me.

It also makes me desperate in a different way. Usually there's a several hour build-up, but if I've drunk more than half aliter of energy-drinks, I will not know I have to go to the bathroom until I suddenly get a feeling of "ho'shit I have to peepeePEE"

Wow, that was... Thorough.

Another thing you can do, if you react as much to caffeine as I do, is to basically chug down energy-drinks.

Caffeine makes me have to pee BAD, and it makes me axtra jittery, so stuff like Burn or Red Bull is ideal for me.

It also makes me desperate in a different way. Usually there's a several hour build-up, but if I've drunk more than half aliter of energy-drinks, I will not know I have to go to the bathroom until I suddenly get a feeling of "ho'shit I have to peepeePEE"

I react to caffeine pretty acutely myself, although I've never actually tried an energy drink chug. Maybe I'll give that a shot sometime in the near future. If I do I'll be sure to tell everyone how that goes as well. (Although chugging caffeine is probably not so good for one's health, so it would be more to see how it works than anything else. But the idea is interesting. :D)

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah my issue is trying to chug too much near the end and force the desperation. I start feeling like I should get back to work and hurry up. Now when my stomach is full of water I feel all sorts of weird, and not the humility and pressure I want.

I figure a few cups of coffee would help the process, Since I pee well over 1000ml with all the Norwegian/German in me. Energy drinks will bring your vitamin levels to toxic or something. Like B3 (Niacin) flushing your skin and making you all red hot and itchy with overdoses.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think that you're overcomplicating it. Just wait until you already have to go, drink two tall glasses (3 makes you have to go too quickly, and then you keep having to go for a few hours,) set a splashdown time for a few hours later, and wait.

Well....it was an experiment, whether or not it is overcomplicated is irrelevant. I think this'll probably save time in the end anyway, granted a ton of preparation time that I'm not counting.

Chugging lots of water, caffeine, and alcohol all work by the same mechanism: suppressing vasopressin secretion. See:

• Ethanol and caffeine reduce vasopressin secretion. The resulting decrease in water reabsorption by the kidneys leads to a higher urine output. Coffee is an example of a food product that suppresses the body's release of antidiuretic hormones, due to its level of caffeine. This intake of caffeine causes the body to lose more water and may lead to dehydration if consumed excessively. http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/Vasopressin

So when you're drinking energy drinks, beer, or lots of water, you're basically telling your body to stop producing vasopressin, which makes your kidneys process more urine. If I remember correctly, vasopressin has a half-life in the body of around 45 minutes, which is why you have to continually drink water for a few hours for this trick to work: you have to get your body to stop producing vasopressin, and then wait for the vasopressin that is already in your system to break down. I think I've read the article that the OP mentioned, and it stated that, without vasopressin, your body would create gallons of urine every day. Pretty incredible!

As a side note, I imagine that this phenomenon is what causes a lot of accidents. If you've had a lot to drink in the past few hours, even if you go visit the bathroom, your bladder may fill up much more rapidly than it normally does. I know that the closest I've ever come to having an accident in public is when I had a sore throat and had a 50-minute plane flight: I had been drinking water constantly for several hours, peed right before getting on the plane, and was out of my mind with desperation 30 minutes into the flight.

The same is true for caffeine and beer. In fact, alcohol has a huge effect on vasopressin secretion, which is the cause of the "breaking the seal" phenomenon. Caffeine is only a mild vasopressin inhibitor, so if you have a cup of coffee while dehydrated, which is what people normally do, you probably won't fill up too fast. But if you go out on a date, have a few glasses of water with dinner, pee before leaving the restaurant, and then go out to get coffee or drinks, your urine production will be in overdrive. And since most people plan on only needing the bathroom once every few hours, they can be caught by surprise.

I tried this sort of thing once before, but...that didn't quite go too well.

Most of you can laugh all you want, I personally laugh at it myself sometimes, but my bladder limit is literally only 150 mL. That's quite pathetic for an 18 year old, I must say, but because of that sole thing, I couldn't even last 3 hours on that experiment.

Oi vey...I hate my internal structures with a passion. -facepalm-

This does indeed work rather well, and i used to do this rather often, however, when it was time for holding, i drunk more, more often. Larger amounts at once seem to work better then slowly over time.

However, if you plan to do it over a day, it can be dangerous when consuming 6+ literes in a small amount of time as all the electrolights are washed out of your body, and in the past has lead to death.

That old Radio show which has 'hold you wee for a wii', were one of the participants died is an example of this.

• 5 months later...

This sounds so great...unfortunately because I live with my parents and brothers and sisters, I almost never get to wet myself. The rares times when no one is at my house, it only last for like 2-3 hours at most so I don't get too long to sit in my wet clothes. Still, it's better than nothing. I just wait till I am at the bursting point when the last person leaves.

• 2 weeks later...

This does indeed work rather well, and i used to do this rather often, however, when it was time for holding, i drunk more, more often. Larger amounts at once seem to work better then slowly over time.However, if you plan to do it over a day, it can be dangerous when consuming 6+ literes in a small amount of time as all the electrolights are washed out of your body, and in the past has lead to death.That old Radio show which has 'hold you wee for a wii', were one of the participants died is an example of this.

So it would likely be a good idea to drink Gatorade or some other electrolyte beverage every other hour or so? I would like to try this over the course of a day or so.
  • 3 weeks later...

OMG! This method is VERY effective.

I had a chance to try it last week. On that day, I started drinking at 11am for six hours until the actual holding at 5pm.

The first urge hit me just about 5 minutes after that, and the need was growing amazingly fast during the next 10-15 minutes. I was reaching the desperate stage at about the 20-minute mark. At about 40 minutes the spasm started to hit and I went into a bathtub to avoid a mess. I completely wet myself at 52 minutes. That was an unbelievably short time.

Moreover, that was the first time I "completely" wet myself, not regaining control until finishing the last drop, unlike other times when I emptied my bladder about half before I regained control. I wonder if it was because the long drinking period had weakened my bladder so much since during that time I went to pee about every hour or more.

I enjoyed reading this.

Up until now, I would simply chug a large quantity of water and wait until I got desperate, but never really quite achieved the results I was hoping for.

I'm definitely going to try this in the next day or so, and I'll be sure to come back and let everyone know how it goes.