Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Share videos of people just making it to the toilet, or those who couldn't make it. Genders other than female are allowed too, just make sure to note what gender(s) are involved in the video you share

do not argue in the just made it thread T_T

Alright, here's one vid for the almost-made-it category. This girl tries to take her belt off in time - frantically, might I add, evidenced by how jittery she is - but nature wins and she wets herself

9 hours ago, Watta Sim said:

Alright, here's one vid for the almost-made-it category. This girl tries to take her belt off in time - frantically, might I add, evidenced by how jittery she is - but nature wins and she wets herself.

I'd still love to see more just-made-it vids since those are rarer!

I love it when she was trying to get her pants off to pee but just let it all out in her pants instead of taking them off

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2022 at 2:04 PM, lr1975 said:

This is a video I randomly found long time ago on tumblr. Unfortunately I have no idea of where it comes from, so I cannot cite the source. I hope it is not on the DNP list, if I am wrong please let me know and I will delete the post. I haven't seen it on this website, but sorry if it's a repost.

It is by far my favorite video 🙂

[Warning: nudity after 00:18]

Ohhh I want to strip out that underwear.

On 3/18/2022 at 6:39 PM, jxad95 said:

https://thisvid.com/videos/pissing1540/

i've been trying to find who this is because this is like one of the best (female) just made it videos i've ever seen (hope folks in this thread enjoy 🙂 )! guessing she's a model from the hub or somewhere similar?

does anyone know or have more like this?

Her name is Suchagoodgirl I’ve seen her post stuff on Reddit. I think she mainly does like Fansly and OF content.

On 3/23/2022 at 5:04 PM, lr1975 said:

This is a video I randomly found long time ago on tumblr. Unfortunately I have no idea of where it comes from, so I cannot cite the source. I hope it is not on the DNP list, if I am wrong please let me know and I will delete the post. I haven't seen it on this website, but sorry if it's a repost.

It's an early sneakypee clip.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
7 hours ago, NotGraeme said:

Found this video posted by someone recently on Twitter and it fits this topic perfectly. Woman pees herself mere inches from the bathroom as her belt gets stuck. Desperation is relatively short but still a great video. Please let me know if the actress is on the DNPL.

That is Mrs Flood, her videos are always great.    She isn't on the DNP list so your post should be good

On 11/8/2022 at 4:33 AM, NotGraeme said:

Found this video posted by someone recently on Twitter and it fits this topic perfectly. Woman pees herself mere inches from the bathroom as her belt gets stuck. Desperation is relatively short but still a great video. Please let me know if the actress is on the DNPL.

Could someone grab this please? Thank you.

On 3/23/2022 at 1:04 PM, lr1975 said:

That's so hot. Anyone have any other "just made it" vids that involve peeing outside?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...