Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female What are some subtle ways you can tell if a girl needs a pee?

I can usually tell if my gf needs to go from the subtle signs. While sitting, she will cross her legs and jiggle her foot, occasionally uncrossing and re crossing them again. While standing, she will sometimes step from foot to foot when she really needs to go. She will also be more impatient and irritable in general if she's really desperate. 

Most of the time though, she's far from subtle and will often arrive home from work in a desperate state, throwing down her bag and kicking off her shoes before literally running upstairs to the toilet while shouting down to me 'I'm dying for a wee!'. 

2 minutes ago, Despguy123 said:

I can usually tell if my gf needs to go from the subtle signs. While sitting, she will cross her legs and jiggle her foot, occasionally uncrossing and re crossing them again. While standing, she will sometimes step from foot to foot when she really needs to go. She will also be more impatient and irritable in general if she's really desperate. 

Most of the time though, she's far from subtle and will often arrive home from work in a desperate state, throwing down her bag and kicking off her shoes before literally running upstairs to the toilet while shouting down to me 'I'm dying for a wee!'. 

Does she ever not make it? You may have posted stories before but can’t remember…

@Maybeweirdmayb

"One thing I noticed is that I keep playing with my hair, which is weird hahah but it distracts me. I don’t know lol it helps me focus on something else… so if I’m touching my hair a lot, I probably need to pee"

You're not alone, I can do as well, not just when I have to pee but just as a nervous habit in general where I tend to play off my hair, and a couple of occasions I sort of chew on my hair, so I definitely have bad habits in that regard, and I think it annoys a lot of the people around me, although I think it's pretty harmless.

On 3/18/2022 at 3:54 PM, Despguy123 said:

I wonder if your gf arrives home having not gone all day?

my misses does that sometimes, I only know if I’m at home as usually I’m home several hours after she is, 

on the odd occasion I’m home and she arrives desperate she looks tired, distressed... not pee dancing just a little standing awkward, mostly on one foot, the other foot behind her on her toe, knees together, whilst sorting something in her shoulder bag, we exchange small chat for maybe 30 seconds tops then she will walk off upstairs say something with a sigh like ‘need the loo, not been all day’ 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/21/2022 at 12:36 PM, SoBursting said:

I wonder if your gf arrives home having not gone all day?

Yes, most days actually. She tends to leave the office already needing to pee and rushes to the toilet as soon as she's home. Her friends seem to do this as well, she'll invite them round and they'll arrive bursting after work and ask to use the loo straight away. Ex girlfriends and other girls I've dated in the past have done this too when coming to my place after work. No idea why they don't just pee before leaving work especially if it's a long drive but I'm definitely not complaining!

@Despguy123

"Yes, most days actually. She tends to leave the office already needing to pee and rushes to the toilet as soon as she's home. Her friends seem to do this as well, she'll invite them round and they'll arrive bursting after work and ask to use the loo straight away. Ex girlfriends and other girls I've dated in the past have done this too when coming to my place after work. No idea why they don't just pee before leaving work especially if it's a long drive but I'm definitely not complaining!"

Some just don't like using public restrooms I think due to the lack of privacy or the fact they are often in less than appealing condition.

22 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

Yes, most days actually. She tends to leave the office already needing to pee and rushes to the toilet as soon as she's home. Her friends seem to do this as well, she'll invite them round and they'll arrive bursting after work and ask to use the loo straight away. Ex girlfriends and other girls I've dated in the past have done this too when coming to my place after work. No idea why they don't just pee before leaving work especially if it's a long drive but I'm definitely not complaining!

I personally prefer peeing at home. Public toilets are usually dirty and you can’t sit, so the thought of arriving home and being able to just relax and pee sitting down is very appealing. 

it’s worth holding if you will have a nice pee when you get home. 

On 3/18/2022 at 10:54 AM, Despguy123 said:

From my experience the subtle signs in public are virtually identical between sexes and the biggest differences are with what happens when the toilet is actually reached. Girls don’t have as good of a “lock” on their bladders and tend to bolt the instant there isn’t anyone they don’t know closely between them and the toilet while boys often have trouble releasing an overflowing bladder and tend to shift back and forth, sigh, and spend longer than average trying to “break the seal” if they really really had to go. Visibly shaking, stretching and rubbing one’s belly in the men’s room is a sure fire sign that they waited far too long and their locking mechanism (the “ring” of muscle near the prostate) is jammed to the point of nearly breaking. 

@LoThrottle

"From my experience the subtle signs in public are virtually identical between sexes and the biggest differences are with what happens when the toilet is actually reached. Girls don’t have as good of a “lock” on their bladders and tend to bolt the instant there isn’t anyone they don’t know closely between them and the toilet while boys often have trouble releasing an overflowing bladder and tend to shift back and forth, sigh, and spend longer than average trying to “break the seal” if they really really had to go."

Sometimes this is a case of the fact that the women have been holding it much much longer so that they are practically euphoric and overjoyed when a toilet is near and they can barely contain themselves! Women will often wait patiently and quietly for several hours but as soon as there is a toilet available look out because a stampede is coming!