Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Looking to have some fun while peeing

You could wet right in front of the toilet and make a mess on the floor, the embarrassment can be really fun and while you have to clean the puddle you'll blush and think of why you didn't want to pull down your pants even though you were right next to the toilet and what just happened. 

Edited by PantsWetter99 (see edit history)
3 hours ago, PantsWetter99 said:

You could wet right in front of the toilet and make a mess on the floor, the embarrassment can be really fun and while you have to clean the puddle you'll blush and think of why you didn't want to pull down your pants even though you were right next to the toilet and what just happened. 

Nice suggestion I will do that

3 hours ago, Omobear said:

Well, if you're a bit acrobatic you could try and stand upside down for a change

Shirt on or off

Do you mean in your own personal, private bathroom? Or in a public restroom? 

If private, like others have said, pee on the floor right by the toilet (or anywhere in the bathroom). I enjoy laying down and peeing, so you could do that in a tub (or on the floor with a towel under you). 

Peeing in the sink or shower / tub is always a quick and easy way.

Also, I pee in towels a lot. It is one of my favorite ways. So I'll grab the towel I use to dry off after a shower, especially if it's laundry day, and wad it up between my legs, and let loose. Then, just toss it in the washer.

21 hours ago, lovetohold said:

Do you mean in your own personal, private bathroom? Or in a public restroom? 

If private, like others have said, pee on the floor right by the toilet (or anywhere in the bathroom). I enjoy laying down and peeing, so you could do that in a tub (or on the floor with a towel under you). 

Peeing in the sink or shower / tub is always a quick and easy way.

Also, I pee in towels a lot. It is one of my favorite ways. So I'll grab the towel I use to dry off after a shower, especially if it's laundry day, and wad it up between my legs, and let loose. Then, just toss it in the washer.

What about public restrooms?

1 hour ago, Stinky Pikachu said:

Sit on the toilet with the lid closed and let go, it feels kinda nice to feel the pee pool under you hehe

Okay

On 3/18/2022 at 7:03 AM, Omobear said:

I'd say on, have some good wet fun

Thanks seems fun