Sign In

Guest ShyShyWetter

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no lines cmon plus this is just the displayed choices u cant just be like "but there is (insert thing u wish)" like bruh.

Guest ShyShyWetter

Hey everyone! I’ve been on vacation so I haven’t gotten a chance to post. And her need to pee is currently at 38% at the end of this chapter.

Alicia did not want people to notice her desperation, so she simply tightened her leg muscles. But it was extremely uncomfortable all class, and her need only got more noticable. She wasn’t worried (yet) but she could tell her bladder was close to half full. Alicia had gym next, so she decided to make a plan for after class. The teacher usually went a bit late after all…

A. Try and make it to a bathroom before gym

B. Go to gym and pray they aren’t swimming or running laps!

6 hours ago, ShyShyWetter said:

Hey everyone! I’ve been on vacation so I haven’t gotten a chance to post. And her need to pee is currently at 38% at the end of this chapter.

Alicia did not want people to notice her desperation, so she simply tightened her leg muscles. But it was extremely uncomfortable all class, and her need only got more noticable. She wasn’t worried (yet) but she could tell her bladder was close to half full. Alicia had gym next, so she decided to make a plan for after class. The teacher usually went a bit late after all…

A. Try and make it to a bathroom before gym

B. Go to gym and pray they aren’t swimming or running laps!

there were 8 votes for A and 5 for B. how was B the ultimate choice? : /

1 hour ago, BlueRaven said:

B, she'll get a chance to go in the locker room, right?

not if you chose b

A.

Edited by Jack644 (see edit history)
Guest ShyShyWetter

Thank you Jack644 for pointing out my counting error. I was tired yesterday 😅. I’m not going to post the final decision now just to let you guys know that there are only three bathrooms in that locker room, and if her school is anything like my old school (which it is) the other girls will use the restrooms as changing rooms instead -_-.

3 hours ago, ShyShyWetter said:

if her school is anything like my old school (which it is) the other girls will use the restrooms as changing rooms instead -_-.

7 hours ago, Jack644 said:

not if you chose b

I guessed. The point is to get her to think she'll get a chance. (And endure the consequences later)

Also, is there a difference between bladder % and desperation %? So far, choices list:

+5%

+up need by 11%

+fill up by 5%

+failure will raise desperation by 15%

+Starting %

Edited by BlueRaven (see edit history)
5 hours ago, ShyShyWetter said:

Thank you Jack644 for pointing out my counting error. I was tired yesterday 😅. I’m not going to post the final decision now just to let you guys know that there are only three bathrooms in that locker room, and if her school is anything like my old school (which it is) the other girls will use the restrooms as changing rooms instead -_-.

its fine no worries sorry if i came around harsh

Guest ShyShyWetter

Finally got home today! Wanted to to a post before I go to sleep, and I also wanted to say I have a good story from me and me roommate that happened during the trip! It seems like B is the majority vote, but this chapter might not be as great because I’m tired once again. Will do my best though 👍🏻.

Alicia really didn’t want to be late to gym, especially since her teacher was a strict one. Besides, she knew she could hold up a bit longer, and maybe the locker room bathrooms would be open? But Alicia was disappointed to see that the three stalls were full, not with students using the bathroom but using them as changing rooms. Alicia sighed and just went to get changed. The colder air when she removed her top made her bladder feel fuller, and the fact that using a toilet was still on her mind added to it. Luck also seemed to be on her side though, because the class sport today was ping pong. But still, Alicia shifted her weight from right to left foot as she played ping pong against her classmates. Lunch was coming up, and Alicia had made plans to go out to lunch with Wren and then return to the school.  Alicia decided that she would drive to the small cafe for lunch, use the bathroom there while waiting for Wren, and then head back to school and finish the day. The drive was an unpleasant one, and even the ten minutes seemed like an hour as her a little more than half full bladder was on her mind. When Alicia got to the cafe, it seemed pretty packed, and the bathrooms stalls were all full! 

A. Alicia could wait in line for the bathroom, but there’s a line… (Will result in fuller bladder and slight leaking)

B. Just wait until she gets back to school. Wren is almost there anyway.(Will result in fuller bladder)

Edited by ShyShyWetter (see edit history)