Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

@Peemaster360

"Does anyone know any artists that specializes in robot girls/or boys that do messing or wetting art?"

I can't say I do but I think that the reason for that is kind of clear seeing as a robot wouldn't have to go to the bathroom, I wrote an entire story about that concept once. What are you looking for specifically, someone who is making pictures of robots urinating?

Guest OddlyHandsome

There’s tons of opportunities for robot desperation. I thought of an idea just now:

What about a story involving a company developing the best humanoid robot on the planet. I’m talking it has a sophisticated AI, multiple encyclopedias worth of knowledge, a humanoid body, the ability to display understandable face/body language, and even requires basic human nutrition as fuel. The company is going to show off their robot at some tech show and it’s gaining a lot of hype. Loads of people are pumped to see the robot in action. But there’s a competing company who is looking to sabotage. So a spy sneaks in the day before the presentation and hacks into the robot and deletes all its information relating to using the bathroom. Come the day of the presentation, and the highly intelligent robot is all squirmy. It can’t explain what’s wrong, and eventually has an accident in front of hundreds of people.

it’s a little silly, but it’s a start of something

I do have a story I haven't written yet but that I put on my definitely going to write it list about a woman being menaced by an artificial intelligence that controls her house and locks her out of the bathroom just to be cruel, implying that even an artificial intelligence can enjoy watching people squirming for the toilet. Although that's not the same as the robot actually having to go to the bathroom, I mean I figure even if you had to give a robot oil or something like that I couldn't picture a robot being programmed to actually feel desperation. In the story I wrote about that robot city it was mostly about a human not being able to find a bathroom simply because robots didn't need them.

6 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

I do have a story I haven't written yet but that I put on my definitely going to write it list about a woman being menaced by an artificial intelligence that controls her house and locks her out of the bathroom just to be cruel, implying that even an artificial intelligence can enjoy watching people squirming for the toilet. Although that's not the same as the robot actually having to go to the bathroom, I mean I figure even if you had to give a robot oil or something like that I couldn't picture a robot being programmed to actually feel desperation. In the story I wrote about that robot city it was mostly about a human not being able to find a bathroom simply because robots didn't need them.

That reminds me of the Smart House movie in the 90's, have you ever seen it? It doesn't have an omo in it but the plot is about an AI who controls the house. Your plot reminds me of that movie except with omo added.

@John

"That reminds me of the Smart House movie in the 90's, have you ever seen it? It doesn't have an omo in it but the plot is about an AI who controls the house. Your plot reminds me of that movie except with omo added."

I haven't seen it but I thought there was probably a movie like that already, but not with a focus on pee holding. I think I might have been inspired by the Simpsons Treehouse of Horror episode. I was also thinking of writing a serious story about an AI imprisoning a woman in her own home but thought I could do a shorter omorashi one specifically about AIs locking a woman out of bathroom.

@TomatoNLettuce

"I like the idea of an artificial intelligence with a synthetic body installing a synthetic bladder (which can simply be a water container) to experience desperation out of curiosity. Or perhaps installing a synthetic stomach to experience eating while forgetting there's more to the digestive system than that."

I think that's the scenario that makes sense the most for this whole thing, because if you are going to mass-produce robots you wouldn't want to give them human frailties like needing to go to the bathroom, as that would be inefficient really and there would be no real reason to do that. One thing I could see them doing this for us to make a robot to try and study how a bladder works in humans and study it in a robot designed to replicate a regular flesh and blood human, as that seems like something that I could actually see that happening at some point.

On 3/18/2022 at 4:24 PM, TomatoNLettuce said:

I like the idea of an artificial intelligence with a synthetic body installing a synthetic bladder (which can simply be a water container) to experience desperation out of curiosity. Or perhaps installing a synthetic stomach to experience eating while forgetting there's more to the digestive system than that.

Synths in the series are so advanced, they can gain knowledge above their programmed settings and share with each other through some kind of Bluetooth...

on the black market they can be reprogrammed, and sold on, like any tech can be,

in the series ‘Niska’ worked in a brothel, anything would be possible, 

On 3/16/2022 at 3:49 PM, DesperateJill said:

@Peemaster360

"Does anyone know any artists that specializes in robot girls/or boys that do messing or wetting art?"

I can't say I do but I think that the reason for that is kind of clear seeing as a robot wouldn't have to go to the bathroom, I wrote an entire story about that concept once. What are you looking for specifically, someone who is making pictures of robots urinating?

that sounds really cool, pls can you link it to us if you've posted it anywhere?

On 3/18/2022 at 12:41 PM, DesperateJill said:

@TomatoNLettuce

"I like the idea of an artificial intelligence with a synthetic body installing a synthetic bladder (which can simply be a water container) to experience desperation out of curiosity. Or perhaps installing a synthetic stomach to experience eating while forgetting there's more to the digestive system than that."

I think that's the scenario that makes sense the most for this whole thing, because if you are going to mass-produce robots you wouldn't want to give them human frailties like needing to go to the bathroom, as that would be inefficient really and there would be no real reason to do that. One thing I could see them doing this for us to make a robot to try and study how a bladder works in humans and study it in a robot designed to replicate a regular flesh and blood human, as that seems like something that I could actually see that happening at some point.

Actually there is some thought in the AI research community that, given how neural networks tend to find glitches exploits and cheats in whatever problem they are trying to solve (like the walking simulation / optimization network that made itself very tall and fell over, so it reached the destination in a single "step") that the only way to shape an artificial intelligence along human lines would be to make it as human-like as possible. This would mean everything from fatigue and sleep and dreams to digestion and elimination.

Personally I think an oil change is more akin to a blood transfusion, but ordinary water could be used as coolant, so long as any particulates washed out of the heat exchanger assembly get removed eventually. Consider, if you will, a hard coded safety system that causes the robot to empty their coolant tank automatically after enough time has passed to avoid the cooling system from being damaged from scale build up or high pressure, with a finite number of emergency overrides they can use before the emergency systems kick in anyway.

@DrBorderline

"Actually there is some thought in the AI research community that, given how neural networks tend to find glitches exploits and cheats in whatever problem they are trying to solve (like the walking simulation / optimization network that made itself very tall and fell over, so it reached the destination in a single "step") that the only way to shape an artificial intelligence along human lines would be to make it as human-like as possible. This would mean everything from fatigue and sleep and dreams to digestion and elimination."

That is something that I have thought of actually, that if you were to say upload human consciousness into a robot it still wouldn't be experiencing life as a human because a robot by necessity isn't subject to the physical limitations of human beings. But I feel if we really wanted to study human beings using robots we would have to try to make them more humanlike, although that would be kind of difficult seeing as robots really have no need for food or bathrooms or sleep or other physical needs of humans because they don't have the same biological programming.

I actually did think that I was going to do this one story, a serious sci-fi story, no fetish aspects, where someone was going to upload the brain and consciousness of a schizophrenic in a robot to study mental illness in humans perhaps experimenting with treating it in a way that would be unethical with a living human, but of course one of the conflict is if it's the robot is self-aware and thinks it's human isn't mistreating at the same as mistreating a human?

It i s a shame I have to publish my fetish stories and my serious robot stories under different names if I want to maintain my pseudonym, because I am writing a serious collection of robot stories and I feel that the story about the woman not being able to pee in the robot city would actually have been an interesting exploration of a practical problem in a society made up of robots that a person who didn't have a fetish could see as sort of a more humorous story, as I think that it works more as a robot story than a fetish story in and of itself.

Robots don’t have consciousness however the lack of life experiences that shapes us humans can be uploaded, so a robot can do tasks if programmed, but it can’t say fly a plane, well it could but if something goes wrong and needs human intervention a robot can’t problem solve, it’s way too complex, that’s why we have pilots, 

robots will do as their told for now, self awareness is a long way away I believe,

even driverless cars have issues when programming collision avoidance, say it detects another car and collision is imminent, but to swerve to avoid could hit a pedestrian, what’s the better option? It needs to be programmed to make the better decision, it can’t decide for itself,