Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female The day I left my wet panties in a sanitary bin of a supermarket toilet (narration)

7 minutes ago, waterrat said:

It's really hot to hear you read that story! Especially because it's about your own desperation experience, an amazing one!

I wonder if you use the same tactic when you read as when you write desperation stories 😉

I did indeed…hence getting flustered once or twice 😳

1 hour ago, Breepee said:

This is so hot! Me and the wife loved it. Please do more of these!! You could eve do something like “time out guys, I’m seriously bursting here not sure if I can hold till the end” and then keep reading so we all know your bladders state! 

I definitely plan on doing more. If anyone has any particular requests I’ll do my best to oblige. There’s a series I write on here some time ago now about my experiences as a desperate mum so thinking of doing those next. 

2 hours ago, Fetishguy72 said:

I used to clean a bar/restaurant and on 2 occasions I found pee soaked panties in the sanitary bin. They were both full panties,not things but still sexy. I think they were both a case of the women forgot to pull them down before peeing

Well, if they were drunk enough that could happen. Perhaps more likely though is an “almost made it” where they get to the toilet but don’t have time to get their underwear down so just sit down and pee through it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2022 at 6:13 PM, Mbgpeelover said:

This is a narrative of me reading a true experience I had in my early twenties when I worked as a children’s party hostess in a very busy soft play centre. I have posted the story before but this is me reading it for those who might enjoy hearing my voice. 
New Recording.m4a

OMG I absolutely love your voice and that accent 🤩❤️