Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How would your perfect omo partner be ?

Hey everyone! As the title says, who would be the perfect partner ? 🙂

For me, I dream of a partner with genuine incontinence. Someone who wouldn't know the action of 'holding' but would continuously leak, casually dribbling or squirting pee. I would love to hear them apologize shamefully when they leak in my mouth during oral. We would wake up every morning with wet sheets, and that would turn me on so much we would do a bit of edging, until we both orgasm while they let out some ultimate pee squirts 🥰

For me it would be a male, caring, handsome, kind, romantic and who has a job that sometimes prevents him accessing a bathroom so he often arrives back home absolutely bursting. A man who isn’t afraid to be fully honest with me and who I trust both in everyday life and when we have sexual fun. Who teases me when I really have to pee and who gains great enjoyment from seeing me squirm and hold without ever hurting me. A man who sees me as much more than just sex and who understands that there may be some days when I can’t enjoy omo but who isn’t out off by this in any way.

Someone willing to hold on for me until I orgasm and who loves sex with a mature bursting woman without any worry that I might pee all over his dick. 

oh and a man who isn’t afraid to tell me how desperate he is to pee because there’s nothing hotter than hearing a handsome man telling me he has to piss so badly. 

She would be short, probably around 155-160 cm, but I wouldn't rule out as short as 145 cm.  She would be fit and flexible.  Ideally, she would be a redhead with freckles and either blue or green eyes, but other color schemes are not a deal breaker. 

She should have a large bladder capacity, and no hesitation about unleashing a forceful, hissing flash-flood in her panties without so much as a second's hesitation. 

She wouldn't be shy.  She would have a sense of mischief and defiance, and would look me straight in the eye while she pisses her pants, as though to say, "yeah, I peed; what are you gonna do about it?"

No diapers for my cutie, either.  She would wear only the cutest satin panties.  They would fit her perfectly, showing off her legs and perfectly framing her cute little ass.  She would wear the same under her clothes when we are out in public together, and I would get hard just knowing they are there and how cute they are on her.  She would always make sure her panties were soaked in piss before taking them off. 

She would wet in my lap, wet our bed together with me, wet out in public, whenever and wherever she decided she wanted to go piss in her panties, that's when and where she would.

I'm lucky because my partner is perfect for Omo. He likes to do holds for me or with me, he also likes to have me hold it for him. He is so sweet and careful when I'm the one getting desperate, and when he holds for me, he makes sure to tell me everything he's feeling. This way, it's always fun and always feels safe for both of us.

He's also the only person I trust enough to actually relax and pee in front of, and knowing that I'm that comfortable around him makes him feel very good, and it makes me feel good that he's so supportive and attentive regarding my shy-bladder. I always know he will be there to take care of me when I need him to, and that he won't judge me. 

Additionally, he gets pretty vocal when he's desperate sometimes, and tends to moan when he gets relief, both of which are major turn ons of mine. He even works a job where he doesn't always get bathroom breaks when he needs them, so I get to see him come home ready to burst often.  

5 hours ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

Is my perfect omo  Partner would be a girl who when we both wake up asks me asks me if she should hold it or go to the bathroom and I tell her we both hold it until we absolutely can't and then I let her Use the toilet and then I would pee in the tub And she would also want to do some challenges occasionally

I agree with you, this  imagination is absolutely great and hot. 
The girl wake up in the morning, her bladder is full, she is needing to pee, but she ask you “should i go to the bathroom, or should i hold it?”

You would like to make her hold until she absolutely can’t anymore, or until you can’t anymore?

20 minutes ago, huberp76 said:

I agree with you, this  imagination is absolutely great and hot. 
The girl wake up in the morning, her bladder is full, she is needing to pee, but she ask you “should i go to the bathroom, or should i hold it?”

You would like to make her hold until she absolutely can’t anymore, or until you can’t anymore?

Yes I would make her hold it until she absolutely couldn't I don't want to torture her so much where she could harm  Herself or her bladder from holding it too much.  I've also thought about this a lot because I just am lonely and horny all the time

8 minutes ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

Yes I would make her hold it until she absolutely couldn't I don't want to torture her so much where she could harm  Herself or her bladder from holding it too much.  I've also thought about this a lot because I just am lonely and horny all the time

You would like to make a girl hold until she can’t anymore, but you don’t want to torture her. How can this work?

If you don’t let her wee long enough, her urge and her need will get painful and it will be torture for her bladder to get overfilled and stretched to its limit.

Would you let her go before it gets painful for her?

13 minutes ago, huberp76 said:

You would like to make a girl hold until she can’t anymore, but you don’t want to torture her. How can this work?

If you don’t let her wee long enough, her urge and her need will get painful and it will be torture for her bladder to get overfilled and stretched to its limit.

Would you let her go before it gets painful for her?

Yes I would let her go before it gets painful for her . But some mornings I would tell her yes you can go to the bathroom and not make her hold it every morning

On 3/15/2022 at 11:28 AM, Dalige said:

For me, I dream of a partner with genuine incontinence. Someone who wouldn't know the action of 'holding' but would continuously leak, casually dribbling or squirting pee. I would love to hear them apologize shamefully when they leak in my mouth during oral. We would wake up every morning with wet sheets, and that would turn me on so much we would do a bit of edging, until we both orgasm while they let out some ultimate pee squirts 🥰

0h4l6iuov6e41.png.b8d5cb8a50a175eaaec66870db417465.png

On 3/20/2022 at 3:21 PM, SoggyShorts said:

If things are that far along, you should totally ask her.  Life is too short not to (unless this would violate another existing relationship, that is).

That's the problem. She has a partner, and he's a wetter. I know that because of the time she turned up at work totally wasted because she'd spent the night in a wet bed. We've lost touch now anyway.

My perfect omo partner would love to pee in her pants, and love to hold herself, but not because I wanted to .. it would be because she genuinely loved doing it.

And she would love to play omo games with me, we would both try to hold ourselves, and have embarrassing accidents together, but we would try to keep it invisible on our walks outside.

She would always tell me when she needs to pee, and trust me with her secrets, if she leaks or things like that. And ofc, she would love if i did the same for her.

I think that's my perfect partner in omo 🙂

If you mean who I would be fine with, basically just be loyal, honest (bluntly and brutally if need be) and be patient with my autistic aspie BS. If you can do those three things we can probably get along. I'm straight, so would have to be a woman of course.

If we are talking ultra-fantasy designer-spouse "perfect". Uh woman, attractive, in to wetting/diapers/etc. of course, likes wearing form-fitting jeans (my other kink), loyal, honest, someone who won't let political views change their opinion of a person (like "that guy" in your family at Thanksgiving who will disown you because you voted "wrong"), share enough hobbies that we can do stuff for fun together, can put up with my autistic BS, willing to be a family person, fine with living minimalist and relatively quiet, likes animals.

My "perfect" omo partner would be a switch like me, except they lean sub with omo stuff whereas I lean dom. But they'd still make me the omo "victim" sometimes 😁

I want someone who genuinely enjoys being desperate and wetting themselves, and also peeing on/in me (& me peeing on them.) Someone who just has fun with the whole thing. Also I'm not into public stuff, so I'd prefer if they weren't either.