Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Best/Worst Omo PICKUP LINES?

Guest OddlyHandsome

Guest OddlyHandsome

You have been transported to a world where Omo is just common place and everyone is into it. What are you going to say when you smoothly walk up to that hottie you’ve been eying up at the bar? Please share the best and or worst Omorashi pickup lines you can think of. I would share an example, but I’m not particularly creative enough.

Guest OddlyHandsome
1 hour ago, Omobear said:

Somehow I feel like many lines will be about the same, because they don't directly go intimate. But, let me try one for the steel balled players among us:

Hey, you might not know me yet, but I'll grow on you like a wet patch on your pants. 

That one is pretty solid. It’s a great start to the thread.

1 hour ago, squirmystud said:

"I haven't peed all day. Want to torture my bladder?"

That’s a tad too direct in my opinion. I feel like it should be a little more clever and less on the nose.

Guest OddlyHandsome
2 hours ago, LizJWetting said:

I keep thinking of "I need you like I need to piss, and I really need to piss right now". That's probably a bit too agressively forward though.

That one is gold! Though I more imagine some buff guy with a button-up shirt saying it to same frail blonde girl in the pouring rain at the end of a Hollywood romcom.

1 hour ago, Omobear said:

I might have small hands, but I have something else that can hold a lot for you

The first 8 words of this had me nervous, I wasn’t sure where you were taking this.

11 hours ago, LizJWetting said:

I keep thinking of "I need you like I need to piss, and I really need to piss right now". That's probably a bit too agressively forward though.

"I need you like I need to piss", then start potty dancing and holding your crotch. Don't just say you have to pee.

There are a few stories where Omorashi is literally the main plot (like the Indian movie Miga Miga Avasaram, where a police woman is forced to piss her pants in the rain), but I think it would work better as part of a broader story, like a woman with an incontinence problem struggling with it until she meets a guy who loves to see her wet, and likes to whip out his dick and piss in public when he gets the chance.

There are some South Korean shows (Marriage But Not Dating and Hanging On!) where a hot woman shitting herself is a major focus of the story, so it's not so far fetched, but obviously it's part of a broader narrative.

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/69283-poo-accident-scene-in-south-korean-show-hanging-on/?do=findComment&comment=1898290

Edited by Uniform Skirt (see edit history)