Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

has anyone peed on dishes and had your family use them dirty

I generally try to treat people on the internet the way I would if I was talking to them in person. Usually that means trying to stick with a civil response. I don't think that would really be the appropriate reaction if someone I met in person said something like this.

You need Jesus, Allah, or literally any sort of moral compass that isn't your dick.

Guest OddlyHandsome

While I find this idea gross, I think the original poster should post what his intentions were with this. I want to know whether he means this in a purely fictional comedic sense (he posted this to get a funny reaction out of everyone), did he post this as a sincere question (like he did this by accident and wants to know if others have done so as well ), or is he just trolling.

I’m not a fan of ganging up on people with donwvotes (unless there’s a REALLY good reason, such as with that one topic from a few weeks ago) and I don’t like how everyone has jumped in just to make fun of this guy and cause this post to get more attention, repeating the cycle. Again, I think this idea sounds mean and gross; but I would like the op to explain it. This might have just been an unfunny joke he thought of, and everyone’s making a big deal out of it.

• The topic was locked