Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Oh my god I am so sorry 😭😭

I also used to work fast food so I completely understand that bathroom breaks were few and far between. Every single time I have ever done the “let a little out” trick anywhere, at work or not, once I pee a tiny bit, I am maybe able to hold it for another two minutes, and then I just end up peeing my pants anyways.

It happens to everyone though girl, I’m just so sorry it happened! I know how you feel all too well.

If it makes you feel any better, I think I peed my pants probably 9 or 10 times at that job. Not even kidding. My manager didn’t even give a fuck about making bathrooms more available either (we didn’t even have a staff bathroom at all) and I always felt like they would have just embarrassed me if I actually tried to say anything about it. There was nothing I could do about it, so I would tie a sweater around my bum and just go home and do laundry and shower when I was done. Thankfully our uniform was black pants. I think I can remember every single one of my coworkers peeing their pants once or twice too. So many people used to not drink water to try to help it but wtf, that’s so bad for you.

Wow! Sorry this happened! However this was so very well written that I almost felt like I was there with you. I absolutely love real accidents, but that was a really bad situation! 

Maybe for the future …. A friend of mine recently wore good nites to work underneath leggings and scrubs. Of course the scrubs hide any evidence, but she was also surprised that the good nites were barely noticeable under tight leggings. She sent photos as proof, but unfortunately I can’t share them. All the best you you!

• 10 months later...