Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 2 months later...

Awww, this story is so sweet! I am NOT into humiliation, so my omo brain also would have shut down in that situation. Also, the fact that she then asked if you still loved her, just, my heart! 🥺 I'm glad that she has a supportive and loving girlfriend like you. 

I had a friend in high school who also refused to use public toilets, which always confused me. I would always choose using a public toilet over a possible accidental wetting in public, but I understand that some people have anxiety.

Yeah, Wal-Mart is a wild place. That cashier probably sees crazier stuff than that go down. 😅

On 5/20/2022 at 2:02 AM, slothmallow said:

Awww, this story is so sweet! I am NOT into humiliation, so my omo brain also would have shut down in that situation. Also, the fact that she then asked if you still loved her, just, my heart! 🥺 I'm glad that she has a supportive and loving girlfriend like you. 

I had a friend in high school who also refused to use public toilets, which always confused me. I would always choose using a public toilet over a possible accidental wetting in public, but I understand that some people have anxiety.

Yeah, Wal-Mart is a wild place. That cashier probably sees crazier stuff than that go down. 😅

I totally agree with how sweet this one is. And when she questioned if they still loved her, that made my heart swell up. Totally adorable and a supportive/happy outcome too.

• 2 months later...
On 3/12/2022 at 3:54 PM, Alias Unknown said:

A few months ago my girlfriend who has given me permission to tell this story had a pretty embarrassing accident. This was before she knew I was into this as well. 

We had to run out to go buy a bunch of shit because she was planning on staying with me for a while, we also got food cuz why not. It was night time and she was wearing a pretty simple pink and black t shirt with blue jeans and boots. We went out to Walmart(i know gross) after we ate and I eventually learned she had a huge aversion to using public toilets. We were only barely getting started shopping and she kinda whispered to me “Hey Kay i have to you know…piss”. Immediately my omo brain exploded but of course i told her to use the toilet and she replied “uh no lets just hurry”. My girlfriend is typically one of those strong tomboyish type so seeing her flustered was pretty adorable. We continued shopping without much of an issue, although her face was getting redder. Like 15 minutes later we were done with foody items and had to go across the store for the rest. On our way I noticed she would pause here and there, I once again asked if she’d use the bathroom and she got really embarrassed that I noticed but she did agree, so I went with her again across a big part of the store to the bathrooms, they were being cleaned. The cleaner said to just use the mens room but she refused so we resumed shopping. We got what we needed and got in line for the checkout, as we were moving I told her to try the restrooms again but she said no 😕. My omo brain was like “This is the best day ever” but my sympathetic brain was sad and I knew the feeling all too well. We were only behind one person in line now and there were a handful behind us, then I heard a small squeal that originally I didn’t know was from her so I basically ignored it until she grabbed my arm as I heard the splashing begin. She was having a total accident in the line. I’d never seen someone so full of panic in my entire life, I saw her jeans getting darker and start to glisten. I briefly looked at the lady behind her who looked shocked but had this deep face of sympathy. The cashier and guy in front of us noticed as well but neither of them cared and returned to their payment. She peed for a few moments before I just told her to go to the car and gave her the keys. She ran out of the store faster than I imagined. At this point I felt so bad that my omo brain shut down. I apologized to the cashier and she just looked at me before saying “honestly it happens more than you’d imagine”. I did offer to help clean up but i was told no.  I finished paying as i looked back seeing people avoiding the clear puddle of piss on the floor. I went out to the car and put the groceries away before getting in, she had put down a plastic bag from the box that i keep in the back for my own wetting but I always told her they were for trash. I asked if she was okay but she told me to just drive. The 20 minute ride home was dead silent as she stared at the moon mostly. She helped me bring groceries in despite me telling her to just to in and shower. Once we got in with all our shit i put it away before she briefly came over and shakily asked if i still loved her which honestly hit me in the chest like a bullet because i had said those exact words before in a very similar situation. I naturally said yes and hugged her. Afterwards she softened up about it and we put groceries away(she was even still wearing her wet jeans). Afterwards we went in and took a shower together which I offered to help her feel better. 

Now here we are a few months later and shes open to my kink and even tries it herself sometimes. 

Sometimes God hears and answers prayers

She said it happens more than you'd imagine, does that mean she has an overactive bladder and has accidents often in public?