Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How Would Y’all Feel if EVERY TIME You Peed in Public, a Loud Southern Tomboy Voice Would Emit from Thin air and say “Wowzers! You Pissed a lot! YEE-HAW”?

Guest OddlyHandsome

Guest OddlyHandsome

Yeah, you read right. Every time you piss, a loud southern tomgirl voice would randomly congratulate you for urinating out of absolutely nowhere. Oh yeah, and a fiddle fanfare would play afterwards. Imagine the embarrassment, imagine the confusion, life would be crazy!

Now before anyone points out that I have posted 2 disturbingly bizarre questions within the last 2 days, let me explain. This question was a debate a friend and I had a few days ago when we were both in safe and sound mind. This is not another, “I’m tired” question like my previous. This is serious.

Guest OddlyHandsome
27 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

After reading this post and the other one I feel I have a legitimate challenger for my title of posting really long titled posts asking weird questions lol.

Don’t worry, I’m not out to steal your thunder. Just wait, within a week’s time I’ll be back to being but a lowly faceless account asking normal questions like “What are some good Omo scene in games/movies/TV shows/poems/light brites?” Because you know, we’ve NEVER heard that question before.

@OddlyHandsome

"Don’t worry, I’m not out to steal your thunder. Just wait, within a week’s time I’ll be back to being but a lowly faceless account asking normal questions like “What are some good Omo scene in games/movies/TV shows/poems/light brites?” Because you know, we’ve NEVER heard that question before."

I like creative posts, but honestly not even sure how to respond to a question like this, that's the kind of thing that makes me wonder if reality is breaking down and that we are all in a simulation.

Just now, sleeping_cat01 said:

Well, I'd prefer a real friend reacting, but I think a disembodied voice would be hot, too... Maybe that's just my horny-brain talking and my sensible-brain would disagree; idk.

Also:

this is a hundred times funnier when taken literally

Same, I really would prefer a real tomboy with a cute southern accent, watching me pee. 

@LizJWetting

"Wait, are we imagining a scenario where this just happens to me, or it happens to everyone? Because if it's the latter I guess people would just come to accept it as normal."

I figure if it just happen to one individual that it would be easy enough to dismiss it as sort of a unexplained fluke, but if it happened every time everyone went to the bathroom I think it would end up influencing society in weird and crazy ways, like there would probably be a religion saying it was the voice of God and then people would be questioning why God is saying that whenever we go to the bathroom. And now God help me this is giving me some good ideas for crazy stories LOL.

@LizJWetting

"Of course if it was just you then people would dedicate their lives to trying to find out how and why this happened to you specifically, and you'd end up becoming a celebrity for the weirdest reason."

True, and that would certainly be the weirdest reason to be a celebrity, and my luck is that is what I would end up being famous for, some weird inexplicable phenomenon that occurs whenever I go to the bathroom. I still feel like this would result in the person who is affected probably having a religion develop around them, people have made religions around everything, so they would find a way to make a religion around this, where people would think that they had some type of holy guidance simply because a redneck voice announces when they urinate.

If you start thinking about the "logical" implications of this it can only get weirder from here…

Guest OddlyHandsome
2 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

I would blast the fattest nut instantly, that's 100, on God, no cap. /hj

Yeah, but you’d have to hear the same phrase over and over again, every time you pee. Not to mention, you’d been public. But funny response nonetheless!

1 hour ago, LizJWetting said:

Of course if it was just you then people would dedicate their lives to trying to find out how and why this happened to you specifically, and you'd end up becoming a celebrity for the weirdest reason.

If I became famous for having a voice follow me whenever I’d pee, I’d run that fame into the ground! A biographical book about my life, a movie adaptation of said book, a line of action figures, my own Saturday morning cartoon where I solve mysteries with a colorful cast of goofy characters! Oh my lord, it would be awesome for like the week I’d be relevant!

imagine you're just taking a piss. nothing out of the blue, just an average trip to the urinal. than that guy shows. everyone looks in horror at him. everyone is just waiting in anticipation, they know its coming and they know there is nothing they can do to stop it. the guy finishes taking a piss and out of nowhere as if from a loud speaker everyone hears a giant booming southern accent yelling "WOWZERS, YOU PISSED A LOT. YEE-HAW". and everyone in the bathroom collectively lets out a groan as they're tired of this guy and his piss related voice over curse.

Edited by Joy999 (see edit history)
6 hours ago, WetandKinky13 said:

I think that would just turn me on more tbh, but I've always been a sucker for tomboys haha!

Same. Accents, too.

5 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

It turns me on when a woman comments on the length or volume of my pee, and I find Southern US accents and tomboys both pretty hot, so honestly I'd probably be 🧱⬆️ no 🧢. It would make peeing discretely much more difficult though! 

SAME

Guest OddlyHandsome
2 hours ago, Joy999 said:

imagine you're just taking a piss. nothing out of the blue, just an average trip to the urinal. than that guy shows. everyone looks in horror at him. everyone is just waiting in anticipation, they know its coming and they know there is nothing they can do to stop it. the guy finishes taking a piss and out of nowhere as if from a loud speaker everyone hears a giant booming southern accent yelling "WOWZERS, YOU PISSED A LOT. YEE-HAW". and everyone in the bathroom collectively lets out a groan as they're tired of this guy and his piss related voice over curse.

I laughed so hard at this my roommate legit ran into my room to check on me, I quickly had to cover my screen with my hands and tell him to piss off.

@LizJWetting

"I suppose at first people would just think it was me shouting it, and then when I tried to explain it wasn't me people would think it was just some kind of hoax because "What do you mean a voice comes out of nowhere every time you piss? That makes no sense". So then I guess I'd have to record myself peeing to prove it was a real thing, and then people still wouldn't believe me so I'd have to get other people in to verify it... things would get wierd fast."

I read a lot of books about paranormal and unexplained phenomenon and write science fiction, so I can imagine coming across this in a book like that and have people being that is one of the greatest mysteries of the world, and you would have all these scientists trying to give some type of explanation, but everybody else dismissing it simply because the whole idea of it is so ridiculously absurd, yet you would probably have a whole bunch of millions of people on the Internet and elsewhere who would be like investing or trying to investigate and understand the mystery of the woman who has the voice over when she goes to the bathroom. Would be pretty funny.