Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Sign Up

female (New) diaper teen? Stripping down to pullup


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, REG said:

she looks too young, ive reported it to the site hopefully theyll do something. Theres no watermark on the video so no way to prove its a content creator either, if you couldnt find anything then chances are its an amateur, private video which she might not know is even uploaded

Guys, this girl is likely in her early twenties. There are other videos by her from places that age verify. (Onlyfans for example)

I should've been more descriptive in the original post. It's not a *completely* random model. I have seen this video among other posts with her in the past, but long enough ago that I have no clue what her name was.

I've seen her stuff before (non ABDL related) on Pornhub. I just can't seem to find her channel anymore.

I also distinctly remember her having an Onlyfans where ABDL content gets posted.

Link to comment
16 hours ago, LoveToDance_22 said:

Guys, this girl is likely in her early twenties. There are other videos by her from places that age verify. (Onlyfans for example)

I should've been more descriptive in the original post. It's not a *completely* random model. I have seen this video among other posts with her in the past, but long enough ago that I have no clue what her name was.

I've seen her stuff before (non ABDL related) on Pornhub. I just can't seem to find her channel anymore.

I also distinctly remember her having an Onlyfans where ABDL content gets posted.

Honestly, posting stuff like this makes the community look bad. Unless there is an absolute verification by the uploader, the absolute only assumption we can make is that they are not 18. I understand your sentiment, and I don't think this was posted with malicious intent, but I think it would be better if videos of people with unverified ages are not posted here. If you can find a source to the exact video that can verify their age, that's different. If you can't, it shouldn't even exist on the internet in the first place.

Link to comment
7 hours ago, ninjastar6941 said:

Honestly, posting stuff like this makes the community look bad. Unless there is an absolute verification by the uploader, the absolute only assumption we can make is that they are not 18. I understand your sentiment, and I don't think this was posted with malicious intent, but I think it would be better if videos of people with unverified ages are not posted here. If you can find a source to the exact video that can verify their age, that's different. If you can't, it shouldn't even exist on the internet in the first place.

On 3/13/2022 at 9:35 AM, REG said:

she looks too young, ive reported it to the site hopefully theyll do something. Theres no watermark on the video so no way to prove its a content creator either, if you couldnt find anything then chances are its an amateur, private video which she might not know is even uploaded

Mods, let me know if I can repost the video. The girl is obviously older than 18.

I really don't care enough about this to continue discussing it.

I found the video uploaded quite a few other places with a watermark, but the watermark is to an onlyfans piracy site.

I'm sure her profile is on there somewhere, but I won't be posting the link here as I'm like 99% sure it's against the rules.

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2022 at 4:01 PM, 8BitMike said:

Women are allowed to have soft features and shouldn't be presumed underage

This. I am a very petite person and look half my damn age. I get carded and mistaken for like a mid teen all the time despite the fact that I'm 26 going on 27. This, for whatever reason, is the sort of concept that is really hard for some people to grasp, that most of the people you think look like teenagers when you're walking around in public probably are not, your concept of teens is screwed up by watching so much tv where teenagers are just played by people like me LMAO

Link to comment
On 3/31/2022 at 3:12 PM, Loamy said:

Bro smth interesting just gets nuked cause of braindead people trying to act like good people

calm down. You have to be careful with that stuff. Deleting it even if she isn't underage is wrong. But when someone looks that young you have to check the age.

Link to comment
  • 4 months later...

Wait a minute...you guys seriously thought this girl was underage? Like under 18? I expected to see a borderline troubling thing that left me disturbed. instead I saw like every DDLG girl on the internet, ever. This girl looks like shes funding her post graduate studies with some Only Fans money. Well, one less microbiologist to fight novel zoonotic outbreaks. Score one for the moral pan- I mean good guys!

Its interesting, I left ABDL as a teenager around 2004, precisely because the community was tearing itself apart over sites like Yior and Diapersworld who hardly had any real ABDLs going there. There were some outside people disgusted with those sites but no one more zealous than fellow ABDLs, who saw "troubling" content everywherre and would get two bit geocities sites taken down by the hundreds. It was always the same: "If we want the mainstream public to accept us, we have to show them etcetc". Even as a kid, I would think...we wear diapers and piss and shit in them. THAT's troubling lol. They arent ever going to accept us. And I used to try to have philosophical arguments with people. For instance, Diapersworld wsa a site with teen models wearing diapers. For me, one of the lamest sites ever. But it was popular mainly with non ABDLs. But they were professional models and getting paid a decent amount in the Ukraine, enough to support their families. It was seedy, yes, but I fail to see how that is porn, let alone child porn. If someone gets off on a particular fetish (people wearing baseball uniforms) and also likes kids...if I sell best of little league world series outtakes, does that become porn? Child exploitation material? Same with the Youtube videos...They are posted innocently, but now theyre on a playlist...one that says "Pee clips". Lets take it down! its pedo shit. Whats the difference? intent? So its a thought crime. This is fascinating shit to me bc I didnt think this cannibalizing would be going on STILL to this day. I suppose its always gonna be an issue bc we dont become OMO or ABDL at age 18. Then again, if I see content I dont like, I walk away. I dont think I ever reported anyone for abuse, for breaking terms of service, and I guess thats what it comes down to. I was raised in an environment where the second worse thing you could be was a pedo. The ABSOLUTE worst thing though? A rat. Snitches universally detested. Differnt universe here. Oh well, super grateful I grew up to be neither of the two lol and fascinating to learn the desire to slam my head repeatedly into the my keyboard isnt reserved only for Tumblr and arguments between DDLG and ageres, two fucking words that didnt even exist when I was last in te scene. Got alot of catching up to do lol

 

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...

Pedophilia is a big problem, but you know what the even bigger problem is? When the person in the video doesn’t consent, ie sex trafficking, a video sent in private that got posted, so on and so on. So if you see somebody who’s potentially underage, yes, absolutely report it. You’re not just preventing them from being seen by creeps on the internet, you’re potentially helping them out of a horrific situation.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...