Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

your car breaks down and you have to pee

you are driving already with an urge to pee when you notice your car having trouble, you pull over on side of the highway where it just stops. you already have to pee but out of luck no place to go, no woods to walk in, its a busy highway so you can really stand by your car or squat without being scene, the last gas station you saw is 2 miles back but on the other side of a busy highway and no way to cross. more bad luck as you call the tow truck and they tell you they are short staffed and it will be an hour to 90 mins  at least before a truck can come. with no place to pee you have no choice but to try and hold it until the tow truck can get you somewhere, do you end up wetting yourself.

would have def peed my pants. i cant hold it for long in fact, knowing that as soon as they said it would be at least an hour i would have just let it go right then since i knew would end up wetting anyway after about 20 min of waiting. i think the longest i could hold it is 30 mins and that's if i don't have to go bad

I was once in a similar situation, thankfully I managed to get off the motorway and onto a quieter road before I broke down. It was a very long wait for a recovery vehicle and I already needed to pee when I broke down, so after waiting for a couple of hours I was bursting. There was a small housing estate nearby and I considered asking one of the homeowners if I could use their toilet but as it was quite late at night and dark outside I don't think they would have been very welcoming. 

I couldn't wait any longer and ended up having a sneaky pee by the side of the road right next to my car. I pretended to be talking on the phone, standing facing away from the road. Anyone driving by looking closely, or looking out the window of one of the houses, might have guessed what I was doing so it was risky, but I seriously couldn't hold it anymore. 

15 hours ago, largebio said:

maybe this is easier for guys, but I just would pee on the shoulder, semi-hidden by my car. Much less embarassing than wetting before the tow truck arrives - or worse in the tow truck

I would do this too.  If you open both doors on the curb side of the car you can squat or stand between them and be fairly out of sight from the road.  I have a disability so, even though I'm female, squatting is tricky, so I would use a SheWee device so I can pee standing up.  I love using that thing anyway!  It feels SO good.

2 hours ago, WaterSpirit said:

I would do this too.  If you open both doors on the curb side of the car you can squat or stand between them and be fairly out of sight from the road.  I have a disability so, even though I'm female, squatting is tricky, so I would use a SheWee device so I can pee standing up.  I love using that thing anyway!  It feels SO good.

I have a built-in SheWee. 

If Im alone in the car I'd just wet myself and hope i dont have to interact with the tow truck guys too much, if im lucky to have a bottle or something to pee in then great, but if not my pants are the only way, im definitely not exposing myself on a busy highway and even less going to pee straight into the car or smth, holding is of no use since my bladder wont make it anyway, sometimes you just gotta take the embarrassment xD

3 minutes ago, Stinky Pikachu said:

If Im alone in the car I'd just wet myself and hope i dont have to interact with the tow truck guys too much, if im lucky to have a bottle or something to pee in then great, but if not my pants are the only way, im definitely not exposing myself on a busy highway and even less going to pee straight into the car or smth, holding is of no use since my bladder wont make it anyway, sometimes you just gotta take the embarrassment xD

Or actually, I could try to be sneaky and open the car door thats on the side of the edge of the road and try to pee from the car seat onto the floor, gotta try that someday haha

• 3 weeks later...

I've taken lots of long road trips, often where toilet facilities are few and far between or I just don't want to use them. Given the choice, I'd much rather pee outdoors anyway.

So, I've pulled over on the shoulder, stepped out of the car and walked a few feet past the passenger side. On a highway, I'll almost always hold until I can reach the next exit, then stop on a side road. If I can't, I'll open both passenger doors and stand between them, like what a few have suggested, then unzip and pretend I'm searching for something in the rear seat.

As a guy, I find it pretty simple. And, most of the women I know catch on rather quickly. After two or three stops, they seem to have become road trip experts.

fromthelandy_89901.jpg

Luckily have yet to have a car break on me outside of the city in a way that requires parts or tools I don't keep in the trunk, but I can't seem to get away from long road trips, sometimes have a hard time going more than an hour or so without peeing, and as a result have had to pee on the side of the road more times than I could count. 

Open both doors on one side, get between them and pee. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2022 at 6:48 AM, LizJWetting said:

Depends on how desperate I was. If I thought I could hold it I'd just wait, if not I guess I'd have to just squat by my car and hope that not too many people see me.

I hope not too many, either. But, maybe only those interested in seeing this sort of thing. 🤣