Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ways of hold it

I know people hold it for a long time. I know there are ways people hold it. I am interested in how people hold it. What works for  you I like to know.  I seen some women crossed there legs hold it or been over. Some men grab dick hold it , move around holding it. I have unbutton my pants holding to take pressure of my stomach area holding it. Leave comments below .

From what I have observed with men, in addition to the above I've known them to point their dick up and use the waistband of their underwear to put pressure on it.  A seated man will wag his legs or press them together.  Men will put a hand in their pocket to squeeze their dick.  In fact, they'll do anything they can do to compress their dick.

9 minutes ago, Spectator9 said:

From what I have observed with men, in addition to the above I've known them to point their dick up and use the waistband of their underwear to put pressure on it.  A seated man will wag his legs or press them together.  Men will put a hand in their pocket to squeeze their dick.  In fact, they'll do anything they can do to compress their dick.

Thanks for this information. I seem men put hands on pocket to square dick good point.

Just now, peedespes02 said:

That's a first to hear take off shoes to hold it. 

Oh definitely, though maybe it's more common with woman because their shoes like heels aren't comfortable. It's her first telltale sign of major desperation, she'll always take off her shoes unless we're the wilderness or something crazy.

4 minutes ago, John said:

Oh definitely, though maybe it's more common with woman because their shoes like heels aren't comfortable. It's her first telltale sign of major desperation, she'll always take off her shoes unless we're the wilderness or something crazy.

I never hear this way of holding it. Taking off shoes helps women to run to rest rooms when desperation need to go.

1 minute ago, Mbgpeelover said:

As a woman anything that puts pressure on the tip of my urethra helps or anything that keeps my body tense. 

so if standing then crossed legs or moving around or tensing a leg by pulling one leg up behind the other. Or diverting the feeling by using one leg to run up my other leg to divert my brain from my thumping urethra. 

if sitting them rocking or fidgeting or getting pressure between my legs using anything like sitting on my heel or a cushion or just scrunching up my clothing. If that’s not helping then pressing between my legs with my hand as a last resort. Another way if sitting is sitting on the edge of the chair to use the hardness of the chair to push against. Struggling over the arm of a chair works well too. Bending forwards tenses that area and can help too. 

basically moving any way possible like bouncing on my feet or swinging my legs if sitting or scissoring them can keep fooling my body into telling it I am not in a suitable position to pee. 

if stuck with limited movement say driving or as a passenger in a car then pushing my bum as far back in the seat as possible and leaning forwards cradling my full bladder helps. 

my biggest problem though is that all of the above might help contain my bladder but it also turns me on which is great if alone but rather tricky if in public! 

Thanks for this information here. I been always interested how women hold it.

9 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

As a woman anything that puts pressure on the tip of my urethra helps or anything that keeps my body tense. 

so if standing then crossed legs or moving around or tensing a leg by pulling one leg up behind the other. Or diverting the feeling by using one leg to run up my other leg to divert my brain from my thumping urethra. 

if sitting them rocking or fidgeting or getting pressure between my legs using anything like sitting on my heel or a cushion or just scrunching up my clothing. If that’s not helping then pressing between my legs with my hand as a last resort. Another way if sitting is sitting on the edge of the chair to use the hardness of the chair to push against. Struggling over the arm of a chair works well too. Bending forwards tenses that area and can help too. 

basically moving any way possible like bouncing on my feet or swinging my legs if sitting or scissoring them can keep fooling my body into telling it I am not in a suitable position to pee. 

if stuck with limited movement say driving or as a passenger in a car then pushing my bum as far back in the seat as possible and leaning forwards cradling my full bladder helps. 

my biggest problem though is that all of the above might help contain my bladder but it also turns me on which is great if alone but rather tricky if in public! 

Great insight, thanks for sharing, can you expand on that and explain at what point are you visibly moving to hold would you say? Do you feel the need for a while first? do you try and disguise what you doing or do you not mind if others are aware of your need ?

thanks,

Edited by SoBursting (see edit history)
11 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

Thanks for that. Now I will be forever looking and watching for the signs! Sometimes it can be rather obvious but some women seem to be able to hide their desperation completely. 

4 hours ago, SoBursting said:

Great insight, thanks for sharing, can you expand on that and explain at what point are you visibly moving to hold would you say? Do you feel the need for a while first? do you try and disguise what you doing or do you not mind if others are aware of your need ?

thanks,

It all depends where I am. If alone then I would more than likely fidget early on naturally but if in public I would hold discreetly for as long as possible before showing any signs and then they would be as subtle as possible. I’m hardly going to sit in a coffee shop holding myself! 

1 hour ago, Mbgpeelover said:

It all depends where I am. If alone then I would more than likely fidget early on naturally but if in public I would hold discreetly for as long as possible before showing any signs and then they would be as subtle as possible. I’m hardly going to sit in a coffee shop holding myself! 

that’s what I think that most would be discreet in public, interesting it would be natural to fidget early on if not in public, that makes sense too...

16 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

Always reminds me of your college hold story 😍 if you ever want to use one of my chairs to help hold you're welcome to them all 😉

3 minutes ago, daisyduke said:

Yes everything that adds pressure between my legs and pushed against my pee hole.
Sitting on my heel helps and also pulling up my pants so they sit and push against my crotch, because that helps too.

That is very true facts and I been there. That is interesting sitting on heels helps you hold it and pulling up pants helps hold it.