Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anita is clubbing - FD

• 2 weeks later...

Part 2

A girl vacates a cubicle and we’re next, we’re quickly in closing the door behind,

I’m squirming with one hand pressing into my pee hole, the other trying to undo the fastening at the back of my neck with one hand,

“Gosh... can you help me, Quick I can’t undo it,” my hand leaves the clip and joins the other pressing into my pee hole as I dance on the spot,

My friend undos the clip, the front part of the outfit drops, my exposed pert round 32 D breasts jiggle as I Take a breath and hold...reaching the garment at the hips i quickly pull the suit and panties down in one go to mid thigh, l straddle a high squat over the loo, not a second to soon my pee is forcefully leaving me into the pan..... “Goshhh... .......Ooohh.......thank goodnesssss... “ i exhale as the tension of holding releases.............I’m peeing an embarrassing amount in front of my friend, my jet of pee is strong and noisy... gosh I didn’t have any choice but to let it all out at once ..... phew it’s slowing down now at last.... 

I stand straight pulling my garments up into place,

we change places in the confined space, she pees while I sort my clothing back in position, 

slightly embarrassed at the huge flood I just did I try to explain....

“That’s a relief....those glasses of wine earlier......I was bursting for ages....I thought I wasn’t going to make it, would have ruined my night.... .

Right! We’re done here ? Let’s get out there and Party!”,

Hours later......

It’s after 2am, We’re giggling and chatting loudly as we walk along the road a little drunk, just as well I was drinking water too, I’m not as tipsy as the others,

The historic cobbled streets are busy with night revellers as we make our way along the road, we’ve had a great time,

When the music stopped and the lights came up we were hurried by staff out the nearest fire exit finding ourselves in a car park at the rear, we’re outside not allowed back in, and I need to pee again for the umpteenth time tonight, 

I didn’t think to visit the loo before we were chucked out the club it all happened so fast, 

I have no idea where we are? 

I ask the girls does anyone know if we’re headed in the right direction, do we know where we are going?

No one seems concerned, 

‘We can ask someone !’ shouts one of the girls...

We’re passing some hot food outlets, someone suggests food, 

but I’m looking for a taxi, 

We go in a busy fast food shop and wait in line to order, twinges in my bladder make me gasp! gosh I could use a loo right now..... we wait for a few minutes then it’s our turn, someone is ordering pizza... we pay ...now we’re waiting for the food,

I’m jiggling as I wait, I cant stand still in this shop, I’m bobbing up and down almost dancing...

I whisper to my friend

“I’m waiting outside, i really need to pee again....” I pace up and down outside the shop,

I need to get transport back to the hotel or find a toilet soon......, 

I can’t go in a doorway or alley in an emergency because of my clothing, I would be naked! 

I need to find a loo or I will piss myself, I can’t hold it in like I did earlier tonight, I’m tired from earlier.....holding it in for so long....

Please please can we get a move on ...... 

The girls spill out the shop laughing and carrying on, eating their food in no particular rush, I ask them to get moving along, no one is listening,

I’m so tired, holding in my pee, I could relax at any moment and I would be pissing myself, I’m pee dancing as I stand here in the street looking and searching for somewhere to go, after a few minutes I grab my friends arm and ask her to help me find the toilet, in her drunk state she’s no help, it’s an emergency now, I decide to ask the guys working in the takeaway if I can use their loo, I head for the door, just as I arrive at the entrance I feel some wee escape into my nickers, I automatically press my hand into my pee hole to stop the flow, tightly crossing my legs, I’m bobbing up and down really struggling, 

“EXCUSE ME, EXCUSE ME, CAN I USE YOUR LOO PLEASE, IM BURSTING TO PEE, ITS AN EMERGENCY,”

“Sorry, no allowed, please leave doorway” 

another dribble of pee escapes...

“OH PLEASE... IM GOING TO WET MYSELF, I CANT MAKE IT TO ANYWHERE .......” I freeze mid sentence.... it’s like a tap has turned on between my legs, my body has given up, pee is running out over my hand down my crossed legs... I stand gasping legs crossed trying in vain to stop it... it keeps pouring out... it won’t stop.... it still coming out.... I’m pissing myself......im soaked ...... it’s slowing down......I’m empty now....it’s stopped, 

I look up, the whole shop is looking at me stood in my puddle.....

Edited by SoBursting (see edit history)