Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Girls - When was the first time you peed outside?

6 hours ago, LizJWetting said:

I was raised to view it as a pretty normal thing, you're out on a walk in the countryside and you need to pee, so go behind a bush somewhere when you get a chance. So I can't remember the first time I did it, and it wouldn't have been an interesting story to tell anyway.

However, did you pee through your panties, or remove them?

My first ever time was as a child in a park. I say park but it was a very fun down climbing frame near where I lived. I went one evening after dinner and I had to walk down the street and down a path to get there even though it was essentially right behind my house. I was on my own and by the time I got there I realised I had to pee very badly. I remember straddling the metal frame to help me hold and dancing around but being so bursting that I suddenly realised I couldn’t make it back home so I hid in some overgrown buses, pulled my skirt up and pulled my pants aside and peed in the bush. I have never forgotten the forbidden naughty feeling I had but combined with the huge relief I went home with such a huge smile on my face it’s a wonder my family never questioned why! 

I don't know if this was the first time but its the earliest that I remember.

I was playing with my friends at the park when I was really young, I had to pee but the parks public bathroom was locked so I ran back to my apartment to go. This was when I was so young my mom didn't quite trust me not to lose the keys, so she made me call her through the interphone system in our apartment (it was a gated apartment). But she wasn't expecting me to come back so early, so she was taking a bath. She didn't respond which made me only have to go more. I went back to the park but after a little bit I absolutely couldn't hold it. Tried the apartment again but with no luck I squat by a small mountain area next to our apartment.

It was just a few years ago for me when I was maybe 24 or 25; I went walking around an abandoned factory-type thing with my friend, and I didn't need to pee really bad but I knew it would be a really good opportunity and didn't know when the next time I could go outside would be, so I told her what I wanted to do and she actually ended up squatting with me and wetting the ground too! It wasn't super hot or exciting because I wasn't bursting, but just the general experience of getting to pee outside was cool. Someday I'd love to be able to go in the woods by my apartment when I'm desperate but I don't know if that's a realistic goal. 

10 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

My first ever time was as a child in a park. I say park but it was a very fun down climbing frame near where I lived. I went one evening after dinner and I had to walk down the street and down a path to get there even though it was essentially right behind my house. I was on my own and by the time I got there I realised I had to pee very badly. I remember straddling the metal frame to help me hold and dancing around but being so bursting that I suddenly realised I couldn’t make it back home so I hid in some overgrown buses, pulled my skirt up and pulled my pants aside and peed in the bush. I have never forgotten the forbidden naughty feeling I had but combined with the huge relief I went home with such a huge smile on my face it’s a wonder my family never questioned why! 

Would love to witness that one being re-enacted  now you are all grown up!

Was the smile due to the sheer relief or because you had peed somewhere you normally shouldn’t?

• 1 month later...

I grow up this being a very normal thing, and as kids when we where out in the garden my parents always told us to just go on the grass instead of going inside. Was kinda strange to me that when I had friends over they told me that this is not common in their families😅  It became a more sexual thing in my teens with purposely holding and getting desperate, then going out in the neighborhood so I would be forced to do it outside

Peeing outside was normal thing at family trips with long ride when I was a kid. My younger brother and I wanted to take pee breaks quite often at that time, but my parents not always could stop at gas station or other place with toilet, so we had to pee in forest. I always hated it, cause I have no ability at peeing in squat 😅. I always had wet pants after this. As adult I also prefer to avoid it, but to be honest, I don't need it too much now. I'm quite good at holding my pee, so I can hold it to the next gas station or all ride.

6 minutes ago, YuriChaosLord said:

Peeing outside was normal thing at family trips with long ride when I was a kid. My younger brother and I wanted to take pee breaks quite often at that time, but my parents not always could stop at gas station or other place with toilet, so we had to pee in forest. I always hated it, cause I have no ability at peeing in squat 😅. I always had wet pants after this. As adult I also prefer to avoid it, but to be honest, I don't need it too much now. I'm quite good at holding my pee, so I can hold it to the next gas station or all ride.

Awww I'm sorry:/ I'm sure you got teased alot for "peeing your pants"

4 minutes ago, Wwtmyselfagain said:

Awww I'm sorry:/ I'm sure you got teased alot for "peeing your pants"

My brother teased me a little bit about it, but it's okay. He's 6 years younger than me and he never went to preschool, so I'm sure he forgot it before he was able to tell too much kids about it. And at school trips it never happened to me, cause we were stopping quite often during the rides.

On 5/2/2022 at 2:23 PM, stillavirginsa said:

I grow up this being a very normal thing, and as kids when we where out in the garden my parents always told us to just go on the grass instead of going inside. Was kinda strange to me that when I had friends over they told me that this is not common in their families😅  It became a more sexual thing in my teens with purposely holding and getting desperate, then going out in the neighborhood so I would be forced to do it outside

Love this!!! I was also taught as a kid that this was something completely normal!